Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Yinlock posted:

guessing paineframe as they're generally more protective of obama, let's find out

e: nailed it

:hfive:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

trump literally being to the left of most of congress and biden on $2000 is still funny to me

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

we're not getting anything because they're going to bail out the hedge funds and liberals will tell us we brought it on ourselves by rocking the boat

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Buck Wildman posted:

we're not getting anything because they're going to bail out the hedge funds and liberals will tell us we brought it on ourselves by rocking the boat

"you should be grateful that we're covering what you owe the hedge funds for their loss of profits"

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Yossarian-22 posted:

trump literally being to the left of most of congress and biden on $2000 is still funny to me

it makes sense. he at least has a tiny modicum of interaction with everyday economics via gambling and real estate- when people have money, they spend it. when people don’t have money, nobody earns poo poo. the ghouls in Washington have been so insulated from the realities of basic transactional commerce for so long that even Trump had a better understanding of the basic idea “give people money what the gently caress.”

lmao

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan

Fly Molo posted:

it makes sense. he at least has a tiny modicum of interaction with everyday economics via gambling and real estate- when people have money, they spend it. when people don’t have money, nobody earns poo poo. the ghouls in Washington have been so insulated from the realities of basic transactional commerce for so long that even Trump had a better understanding of the basic idea “give people money what the gently caress.”

lmao

I think he was being contrary, but for some reason, oddly, being opposite to the dems puts you on the left

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

okay they’re saying $1,400 now so does that mean we’re getting $800??

yes, but we've already gotten $600 of that

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan
leftists > dems ~= republicans

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Vomik posted:

I think he was being contrary, but for some reason, oddly, being opposite to the dems puts you on the left

it's this. he saw an opportunity to make people grateful to him and rub it in the dems' faces. he's long demonstrated that he has at best a toddler's understanding of economics, to the extent that "if you're making money you're winning, if you're spending money you're losing"

Homora Gaykemi
Apr 30, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Phone posted:

lmaoing at churchill not even getting an honorable mention

he only starved millions of Indians to death, that doesn't count

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

Trump doesn't have much of a defined political ideology, unlike Biden he likely would have signed a M4A bill put on his desk if someone had convinced him it'd be good for him and also totally own those rear end in a top hat NYC elites he's so jealous of

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Rubellavator posted:

lmao i was so confused until i saw the date

Finicums Wake posted:

i was confused until i checked the date

:smuggo: gottem

Populon
Mar 1, 2008

What's the matter,scared?

Vomik posted:

Wait, maybe the Dems actually do have a secret plan that we've been loving up. They get everyone to reflexively support the opposite position from the one the dems hold by being terrible annoying condescending austerity assholes and thus usher in communism

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china
Dems will label meme stock brigadiers as terrorists in order to tie them in to the upcoming 1/6 sedition acts

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/jdforward/status/1355576584305041410

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Back To Normal

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010

800k in bribes from citadel, loving yass Kween

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
600 + 800 = 1,400

DO THE MATH

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

you could not pay me two thousand dollars to listen to this

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
$2000? What do you need $1400 for? Ok, here's $600.

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

https://twitter.com/stavvybaby/status/1355676151809789954

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/eatinginmycar/status/1355372954964668416?s=19

More and more people are saying this!

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat
Just noticed that was a tweet from daughter death squad.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Corky Romanovsky posted:

lmao

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
lol

https://twitter.com/joshjob42/status/1355686198262415362?s=20

South Park avatar lmao

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

spacemang_spliff posted:

South Park avatar lmao

Pedo cabal emoji in username

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Corky Romanovsky posted:

they're called freedom fighters, jerry

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

okay they’re saying $1,400 now so does that mean we’re getting $800??

Given the means testing language they're signalling it's headed that way if you make more than the poverty line.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
https://twitter.com/zei_squirrel/status/1355673121764880384?s=20

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china
love living in fascist hellworld

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005
america: i'll take biden-harris for $2000

alex: ok, biden-harris for $1400: this current vice president was california's "top cop"

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

if I hear "it's a start" one more time the sun will turn black, a thousand writhing tentacles will erupt out of my forehead, and I will dedicate myself to the nearest elder god

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Plank Walker posted:

Aaron Rodgers: ok, biden-harris for $1400: this current vice president was california's "top cop"

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

Plank Walker posted:

alex: ok, biden-harris for $1400: this current vice president was california's "top cop"

lmao

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

alarumklok posted:

if I hear "it's a start" one more time the sun will turn black, a thousand writhing tentacles will erupt out of my forehead, and I will dedicate myself to the nearest elder god

What do you Democrat governors lifting stay at home orders and allowing for in person dining, mass gatherings, and opening up schools?

It's a start

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

drat knew we shoulda discount double checked :sad:

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Plank Walker posted:

theCalamity
Oct 23, 2010

Cry Havoc and let slip the Hogs of War
https://twitter.com/KDPluymers/status/1355673908318502916?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Plank Walker posted:

drat knew we shoulda discount double checked :sad:

the options are Katie Couric, Aaron Rodgers, Bill Whitaker, and Mayim Bialik