Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What would trump have done if he were still prez
This poll is closed.
bombed the boat 10 10.53%
told the beautiful boaters to ram the boat 45 47.37%
https://i.imgur.com/BvIBJji.jpg 40 42.11%
Total: 95 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Hairy Marionette posted:

If all you plebs would just get the shots that we don’t have this’d all be over.

yea we're loving up the logistics part of vaccine administration, but how do we convince the jewish space laser crowd to get the shot? those peoples brains are beyond broken and short of bursting into their houses (the ones with all the guns) and holding them down...what are our options?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
just cut my finger and toe nails, feeling good

good morning, sunday morning cspam

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Plinkey posted:

just cut my finger and toe nails, feeling good

good morning, sunday morning cspam

gently caress you

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

Aceofblue
Feb 26, 2009

Which number melanie is this? too happy looking to be the real one

Hairy Marionette
Apr 22, 2005

I am not immune to propaganda

Stinky Wizzleteats posted:

got hit on at the grocery store by a maskless chud boy, who propositioned me when i ignored him and then flipped the gently caress out when i told him to gently caress off with the dude voice and yelled and hollered at me tge whole time i checked out while employees stood between him and me lol its not even 11 am

good morning

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003
good morning c-spam, I made some popovers this morning

brunch is back on the menu boys

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Mustached Demon posted:

gently caress you

ur welcum

Hairy Marionette
Apr 22, 2005

The Nastier Nate posted:

yea we're loving up the logistics part of vaccine administration, but how do we convince the jewish space laser crowd to get the shot? those peoples brains are beyond broken and short of bursting into their houses (the ones with all the guns) and holding them down...what are our options?

Let covid become endemic and evolve.

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Aceofblue posted:

Which number melanie is this? too happy looking to be the real one

thats the real one. Melania's career path of a model was one where being able to fake smiling is central to her skillset, which is actually pretty great for a first lady too

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 45 hours!
lmbo if u arent nervously making your finger nails annihilate eachother every time they arent posting lol wtf are you evendoing

Hairy Marionette
Apr 22, 2005

what the gently caress. that’s the worst one I’ve seen.

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

corgiwizard
Oct 27, 2020

Sunday Trumday

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

President Donald John Trump

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

The Nastier Nate posted:

5g vaccine distribution

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

good morning c-spam, I made some popovers this morning

brunch is back on the menu boys

drat it's been a decade since i've had homemade popovers

spread some jam on those for me

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
Liz bruenig on cnn looking trad

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
trump gave me $1800, Biden has given me $0.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

Dustcat posted:

republicans all pretending the president is not riding a mobility scooter, he just popped in from the golf course and is heading right back so he's not even bothering to get off the cart, he's a busy man who has many meetings and makes many phone calls

Just never gonna get over that the "many meetings and many phone calls" is literally what a kid would say if you asked them what Business was like

It's just staggering

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

lmbo if u arent nervously making your finger nails annihilate eachother every time they arent posting lol wtf are you evendoing

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

BAE OF PIGS posted:

I'm glad my retirement years will be spent fully masked

Lol "retirement years"

Sestze
Jun 6, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb

got hit on at the grocery store by a maskless chud boy, who propositioned me when i ignored him and then flipped the gently caress out when i told him to gently caress off with the dude voice and yelled and hollered at me tge whole time i checked out while employees stood between him and me lol its not even 11 am
... why is this a thing, why are men hitting on folks in grocery stores at 10 AM in the morning

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

Plinkey posted:

snow is starting to fall here, grocery store was packed, got 30 beers to last me until tuesday

Literally same

Well I have ~26 beers now. Snow is falling here in DMV

Scary! Too
Apr 10, 2020

Brap

Good morning

https://mobile.twitter.com/larsgoe/status/1355428621863833603

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 45 hours!
apparently he works out at the gym next door

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

Trastle

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

what's he doing?

Scary! Too
Apr 10, 2020

Brap

I wonder how our big boy has been doing lately

Skrode
May 9, 2018

Plinkey posted:

snow is starting to fall here, grocery store was packed, got 30 beers to last me until tuesday

Now we're talkin

HerLegacy
Dec 25, 2012
good morning

sunday morning

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
I miss getting a foot+ of snow and having work days basically slow to a crawl but stay open. This 45 degrees and rain all day every day for 6 months straight poo poo sucks.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

PyPy posted:

hey baby, do you like insurrection

insurrection had one good moment where the Enterprise joystick comes out, riker grabs it, and gets eye hosed by a random redshirt lady

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stupid Boxes
Feb 9, 2004

good grief!
trum rollin out of bed and hobbling down to the breakfast buffet and ordering a well done steak before hittin the links perfect retirement