Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Its sad that he's transparently so professionally unfulfilled that he takes it out by harassing random people on Twitter with weird stalkery behavior and insults like "the only reason someone would defend a woman over a man is because they want to have sex with her."

Sad but also pathetic and contemptible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

STAC Goat posted:

Its sad that he's transparently so professionally unfulfilled that he takes it out by harassing random people on Twitter with weird stalkery behavior and insults like "the only reason someone would defend a woman over a man is because they want to have sex with her."

I like how he was less embarrassing when his gimmick was Utaše sympathiser

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

STAC Goat posted:

guess he’s donovan dickhead for a reason

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

a cyborg mug posted:

Already actively defending his 2020 Punchsport Pagoda Wrestling Awards of the Year Worst on Social Media title I see

T-Bar is short for Trevor Bauer.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

The Final Fantasy games are 1, 2, 3, then skip to 7 and go from there.

If you refer to 1, 2, and 3 as 4, 5 and 6 then you're either from Japan or extremely wrong and should stop.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

If you play them on SNES they are 2 and 3. If you play anywhere else they are 4 and 6.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Mob posted:

If you refer to 1, 2, and 3 as 4, 5 and 6 then you're either from Japan or extremely wrong and should stop.

But 1, 2, and 3 are 1, 4 and 6.

Also 5 was the best one

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Mob posted:

Stop being from Japan? Can’t help where I was raised, pal.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Endless Mike posted:

If you play them on SNES they are 2 and 3. If you play anywhere else they are 4 and 6.

Yes, if you play them on the system they were released on they are 2 and 3. Thank you for agreeing with my correct facts.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

3 page FF thread derail incomming can’t wait to read some of the hottest takes on sequel numbering.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
The only FF games I acknowledge are 5, 7, 9, 10, 10-2 and 14 :colbert:

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

FFT is the only good single player final fantasy worth playing

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

tao of lmao posted:

3 page FF thread derail incomming can’t wait to read some of the hottest takes on sequel numbering.

hehehehehehe

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

The 7 remake was good, X is the best and the laughing scene is intentionally bad in order to show two teenagers in a life or death situation forcing themselves to put on a happy face to the world while simultaneously making each other happy by being silly

Thanks for coming to my Ted talk

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Chrono Cross

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/KillLutherKill/status/1356277539002580997

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!

boxcarhobo posted:

FFT is the only good single player final fantasy worth playing

FFT is the only good Final Fantasy game because it's not actually a Final Fantasy game, therefore there are no good Final Fantasy games

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
and Final Fantasy Tactics pales in comparison to Tactics Ogre

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Final Fantasy 9 and 12 are my favorites. Thank you for you patience and understanding.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

All of them are good because taste is subjective and very few things are bad.

Except FFVIII, which is irredeemable.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
I like Super Mario RPG a lot.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Who wins a Royal Rumble of Final Fantasy characters?

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Rarity posted:

Sabin

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

MassRafTer posted:

I like Super Mario RPG a lot.

When are we gonna get Boshi in smash bros?

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Rarity posted:

The one winged angel, clearly.

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

Shinjobi posted:

Chrono Cross

Should definitely be remade. There was a decent game under all the bullshit. Cut that down to 8 playable characters, keep the soundtrack as faithfully as you can and take out some of the "edgier" plot points and it might turn it good. More remakes of imperfect games and fewer remakes of absolute classics

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
I've only played Final Fantasy and Final Fantasy VII. I want to try the others on my phone but I heard the iOS ports suck.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

I also hate stuff

Luther is very relatable

BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

:yeah:

This is a good take. Suplexing a ghost train is essentially the “lift out the big guy” spot.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib

Rarity posted:

Quina gets the Diesel spot and cleans house but all s/he does it eat the other competitors.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

drat, I'm finding myself closer and closer to the Luther Train every day

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

MotU posted:

and Final Fantasy Tactics pales in comparison to Tactics Ogre

LUCT on psp was so drat good, i wish it was on switch or had a real PC port i didnt have to use a janky rear end emulator for

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Is there a Final Fantasy character that's in your party for the very first dungeon, then leaves the entire game before coming back and helping defeat the final boss? Because that's the best way to win the Rumble these days

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Tato posted:

Is there a Final Fantasy character that's in your party for the very first dungeon, then leaves the entire game before coming back and helping defeat the final boss? Because that's the best way to win the Rumble these days

kain from ffiv basically if you can excuse a middle section as well

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Tato posted:

This is Leon from FF2

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
When you think about it, Triple H winning from number 30 a few years back is sort of like the Cloud of Darkness or Necron showing up unannounced at the end of the game.

Nipponophile
Apr 8, 2009

CobiWann posted:

I've only played Final Fantasy and Final Fantasy VII. I want to try the others on my phone but I heard the iOS ports suck.

Just play them on your Super Nintendo.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Dragon Quest is the superior series.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/OfficialTAZ/status/1356293437931270147

You not only read this in Taz voice but as if he were doing a bit on Dark, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
I think we have drilled down out of the context of this derail far enough:

https://twitter.com/azucarRoc/status/1356293653942083584

Rocky is in.

MassRafTer posted:

https://twitter.com/OfficialTAZ/status/1356293437931270147

You not only read this in Taz voice but as if he were doing a bit on Dark, right?

Yes.

Snow Related:

https://twitter.com/itsvedatime/status/1356291781126717440