Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Usually good teams take the foot off the gas in February, but month 2 of the season is when bad teams start to realize they are bad. Which of these will win out this February where these two events are at the same time?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Lakers now entering their second week on the road geeze I wonder why their defense is starting to fall apart.

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
it sounds like someone is slapping the floor with a flip flop

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010
Mavs get back in the win column tonight baby let's go

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
John Collins should just watch some Hassan Whiteside vids from his first three years in the league and just commit to that level of not passing to reduce the number of bad turnovers he has.

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
friendship basketball, assists for everyone

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
Cavs are a real nice matchup for the Wolves. Their good defense kinda doesn't matter because the Wolves offense is spastic enough it's sorta equally bad regardless of the D and the Cavs offense is bad enough the Wolves look almost credible.

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
blink and miss rubio's through the legs drop pass on that, shame it didnt get finished

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming
Malik Monk has shown promise all four years and it hasn't happened for a variety of reasons, so I'm glad it finally seems to be working out for him

Then again this could just be powerful contract year energy

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
drat collin went down hard

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Lakers D has actually been really good this game despite my earlier post.

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
lol man tried to dunk on mcgee twice and got backspaced both times

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/pickuphoop/status/1356416619652784132

very confused

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
"stepped on the sideline" is probably my least favorite turnover

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010
Maxi with a follow up dunk and huge block already, oh how I missed the greatest German in maverick history

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
Kira getting some early minutes and I'm happy. He's getting to the rim super easily, hasn't been able to finish, but is throwing some absolute dimes that are being clanked by his teammates.

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
blocks cancelling out our turnovers nicely

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming
This is one of the worst-looking makes I've ever seen

https://twitter.com/HornetsOnFSSE/status/1356423130252795907?s=20

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice
Zion on Bagley just seems unfair. I hate this.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
AD as a 50% free throw shooter really drops him down a tier, there's no reason not to hack him to death now.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

nikosoft posted:

Zion on Bagley just seems unfair. I hate this.

Neither can stop the other. =/

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Rick posted:

AD as a 50% free throw shooter really drops him down a tier, there's no reason not to hack him to death now.

Did he hurt his shoulder again or something?

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

nuggets game postponed? gently caress.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Kibner posted:

Did he hurt his shoulder again or something?

He had the quad bruise a few days ago but he started missing them before that.

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

College Slice

Kibner posted:

Neither can stop the other. =/

Marv has the gangly frame of a house spider, but for some reason he literally just folds himself in half every time he's on defense and gets blown by. Like a spider that's dying and curling up its legs. This analogy isn't very good, I know.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Lakers somehow down six in this game the Hawks have been total rear end in is sure something. Cancel the three point basket.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

nikosoft posted:

Marv has the gangly frame of a house spider, but for some reason he literally just folds himself in half every time he's on defense and gets blown by. Like a spider that's dying and curling up its legs. This analogy isn't very good, I know.

Meanwhile, Zion is just letting him get setup wherever Marvin wants to be on offense. No resistance at all, so Bagley gets to shoot his practice shots over and over and Zion doesn't have the reach to contest them.

Hopefully this game will teach him that he needs to start doing his work on defense early.

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

College Slice

Kibner posted:

Meanwhile, Zion is just letting him get setup wherever Marvin wants to be on offense. No resistance at all, so Bagley gets to shoot his practice shots over and over and Zion doesn't have the reach to contest them.

Hopefully this game will teach him that he needs to start doing his work on defense early.

There we go, problem solved!

Boredumb
Mar 10, 2005

The Lakers owe a lot to Caruso

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
William Rondo about to get ejected

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
"shes pointing like that one meme, like the lady and the cat"

deadkiller615
Aug 7, 2007
yea, I kill dead stuff. so what?

Fans getting kicked out of ATL

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

nikosoft posted:

There we go, problem solved!

That was the lamest tech to eject someone on. =/

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010
Mavs just need the other team to be worse at 3s than they are and the wins will flow like the mighty Mississippi

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
garland's been missing those little angled shots, little too much mustardo on em. glad to see he's back to making them

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
hope some shots start going down for cedi

garland passing well. good poo poo

Brolander fucked around with this message at 03:41 on Feb 2, 2021

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat
Portland getting Beat The gently caress Down by Milwaukee, clearly whatever wisdom was imparted by Jim Boylen did not fully resonate

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Go The Cavs

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
stupid challenge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bornbytheriver
Apr 23, 2010