Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Pretty sure the rumor is she turns into a tentacle monster in the final fight and oh lordy the internet may just become too horny.

https://twitter.com/sea_lace/status/1356433061412438016?s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

Horny. Horny never changes.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

It's not like RE never had hot tentacle monsters before this.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

The MSJ posted:

It's not like RE never had hot tentacle monsters before this.

I'll say!

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

The glow is a guide, my friend. Though it falls to you to avert catastrophe, you will never fight alone.
Capcom has a long storied history of horny. This shouldn't surprise anyone.

On the other hand, I'd rather they just shrug and admit it than go the hideo kojima route of BE ASHAMED OF YOUR WORDS AND DEEDS

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Drakenel posted:

On the other hand, I'd rather they just shrug and admit it than go the hideo kojima route of BE ASHAMED OF YOUR WORDS AND DEEDS

One's horny must be accepted and embraced. It is the only way to be at peace with the self.

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

BLAAAAAARGH PLEASE KILL ME BLAAAAAAAARGH
Grimey Drawer
That's a real av post combo there

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Meme Poker Party posted:

One's horny must be accepted and embraced. It is the only way to be at peace with the self.

Nah you’re just gross and weird dude.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
I think horror, as a genre regardless of medium (movie, book, videogame) has long trafficked in horny.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

History Comes Inside! posted:

Why are you being mean to me, I like everyone.

Let's be friends.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Meme Poker Party posted:

Why are you being mean to me, I like everyone.

Let's be friends.

Odds are you're pushing 40 why are you talking like this

StillFullyTerrible
Feb 16, 2020

you should have left Let's Play open for public view, Lowtax

History Comes Inside! posted:

Mordja posted:

Odds are you're pushing 40 why are you talking like this

boring posters spotted

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Drakenel posted:

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Apparently this made James Cameron horny. He specifically said Michelle Rodriguez is his favorite part of the Resident Evil movies. And he has a history of casting her in his movies, along with other rear end-kicking Latinas in Aliens and Terminator: Dark Fate. It's why he gets along so well with Robert Rodriguez and probably why he made RR direct his pet project Alita.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Funny that a movie made because the director was horny about milla jovavich ended up making another director horny for another character and casting her in his movies lol.

Also thanks to reading the last page I now have "big mommy gf with big milky" stuck in my head so thank you horny posters.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
I know more than a few people who would agree with Cameron there.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
I mean is Capcom just pointing out that she's tall? That's not really the same as Kojima saying you should he ashamed for asking the mute woman to not bathe in front of you. The tweet is just saying "I love me some tall women and I like that you like it too!"

It's very wholesome honesty about a dude getting to share his giantess fetish

Arc Hammer fucked around with this message at 03:15 on Feb 4, 2021

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

The MSJ posted:

Apparently this made James Cameron horny. He specifically said Michelle Rodriguez is his favorite part of the Resident Evil movies. And he has a history of casting her in his movies, along with other rear end-kicking Latinas in Aliens and Terminator: Dark Fate. It's why he gets along so well with Robert Rodriguez and probably why he made RR direct his pet project Alita.

Hard agree with him there, Rain Ocampo is definitely the best part of the RE movies

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Pretty sure Lady Dimitrescu is just an update of the Eight Foot Tall Woman myth of Japan with an extra foot of height and a bit of vampire flavor thrown in to spice it up. She even has the all white get up and giant white hat that is popular with this particular cryptid/ghost.

To be clear, that is already a monster people are wicked horny for. And probably have been for as long as the myth has existed.

drkeiscool
Aug 1, 2014
Soiled Meat
i am surprised that goons are surprised that some people are horny for something with boobs

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

If you guys want we could shake things up and talk about the giant muppet tits instead

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

drkeiscool posted:

i am surprised that goons are surprised that some people are horny for something with boobs

It must be the scale of things. Big Lady D is everywhere. The horny-verse is awash with a comical number of drawings, gifs, and renders for the amount of time she's existed, and even normal folk are tweeting and writing about her even if it's not explicitly horny.

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

Meme Poker Party posted:

I respect the gospel you are preaching, my horny friend.

silentsnack
Mar 19, 2009

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

Ms Adequate posted:

I respect the gospel you are preaching, my horny friend.

there's still a slight difference between "accepting the inevitable and recognizing that participating in a haughty above-it-all charade of prudish mental hangups is a futile exercise in hypocrisy" vs "embrace it firmly with one hand and wave it around in public" though.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

silentsnack posted:

there's still a slight difference between "accepting the inevitable and recognizing that participating in a haughty above-it-all charade of prudish mental hangups is a futile exercise in hypocrisy" vs "embrace it firmly with one hand and wave it around in public" though.

But I haven't even posted any horny in here!

I can't help that people just come @ me sometimes when they see the AV.

TGLT
Aug 14, 2009

https://fighterzmods.com/mods/gohan-calvo/

https://gamebanana.com/skins/168186

Most the Fighterz mods are pretty boring, but there's a few winners.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Meme Poker Party posted:

But I haven't even posted any horny in here!

I can't help that people just come @ me sometimes when they see the AV.

Your AV really delivers and it's amazing.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Wasabi the J posted:

Pretty sure the rumor is she turns into a tentacle monster in the final fight and oh lordy the internet may just become too horny.

https://twitter.com/sea_lace/status/1356433061412438016?s=19

9' 10" With the hat?!

Good god!

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

RareAcumen posted:

9' 10" With the hat?!

Good god!

She's 9'6" in heels and with the hat, Capcom was explicit about that.

Unreal_One
Aug 18, 2010

Now you know how I don't like to use the sit-down gun, but this morning we just don't have time for mucking about.

The specific numbers makes me think of when Capcom made all the Street Fighters super tall but forgot to increase their weight, so Sagat was like 7.5 feet tall and 180 pounds, leading to a BMI of 15.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Unreal_One posted:

The specific numbers makes me think of when Capcom made all the Street Fighters super tall but forgot to increase their weight, so Sagat was like 7.5 feet tall and 180 pounds, leading to a BMI of 15.

What, lol.

What's the Tall Vampire Lady's blood type?

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.

Skwirl posted:

What's the Tall Vampire Lady's blood type?
Ethan, preferably fresh.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
Hang on, hang on; The RE games are usually based around science experiements gone wrong/right, yeah?

Somewhere there's an Umbrella scientist who wanted whatever happens in RE:Village to happen, and has a pile of handwritten notes that just read "BIG STABBY VAMPIRE MILF - RESULTS BEYOND WILDEST EXPECTATI-*Blood smear*"

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Hang on, hang on; The RE games are usually based around science experiements gone wrong/right, yeah?

Somewhere there's an Umbrella scientist who wanted whatever happens in RE:Village to happen, and has a pile of handwritten notes that just read "BIG STABBY VAMPIRE MILF - RESULTS BEYOND WILDEST EXPECTATI-*Blood smear*"

What part of that is unrealistic?

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

All of it. It's also exactly how Resident Evil games work, though. There will probably be a file exactly like that somewhere in the game. There usually is.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Skwirl posted:

What part of that is unrealistic?

Hell it might be the most realistic RE plot yet

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

Now listen to me children and I'll tell you of the legend of the Ninja
As far as I've understood the RE canon, such as it is, is that whenever a massive containment failure happens, and a huge area is ravaged by hell zombies and gigantic tentacle monsters, the higher ups in Umbrella actually consider it a tremendous success. They're trying to create biological weapons, and if something causes that sort of damage even when attempts are made to keep it in an isolated laboratory setting, it has to be really good at what it does. The actual failure that keeps happening to Umbrella, is that these pistol toting cowboys turn up again and again to blow up the important bits and kill Wesker, before they have time to reacquire the research and put it to proper use.

StoryTime fucked around with this message at 10:41 on Feb 4, 2021

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Resident Evil started as bioweapons gone out of hand, right? Based on Twitter, a bioweapon that makes gigantis MILFs seems like it'd be the most successful bioweapon ever.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

It's more that they're consummate opportunists and figure that if their bioweapon has escaped into the wild anyway, they might as well make the most of it and observe how it behaves under real-world conditions. Umbrella itself has been defunct since before Resident Evil 4. Hilariously, it was its stocks crashing and a presidential suspension of business that did the corporation in, not any of player characters going after them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

I'm just saying I wouldn't be opposed to my city being overrun by giant MILFs.