Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should there even be a poll here???
This poll is closed.
Yes 106 15.84%
No 117 17.49%
Goku 446 66.67%
Total: 669 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

https://twitter.com/atdanwhite/status/1358587918202396674?s=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

ok cracker pussy

Uncle Enzo
Apr 28, 2008

I always wanted to be a Wizard

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

Eh, I don't see how this is any different than going to a high school reunion with the intent of owning your former bullies, only to find out that they don't even remember you and/or don't regret what they did. Best to let that poo poo go because the bullied always ends up looking like they spent years fuming about something that for a lot of people was just a normal part of growing up.

Just to get things straight before jumping to conclusions here, you're saying that being bullied is "a normal part of growing up" and therefore people should just pretend it never happened? Or that bullying someone is "a normal part of growing up" and people just have to accept that.

Those seem like the only 2 reasonable interpretations of what you said and they're both pretty reprehensible. Or did you mean something else entirely?

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Uncle Enzo posted:

Just to get things straight before jumping to conclusions here, you're saying that being bullied is "a normal part of growing up" and therefore people should just pretend it never happened? Or that bullying someone is "a normal part of growing up" and people just have to accept that.

Those seem like the only 2 reasonable interpretations of what you said and they're both pretty reprehensible. Or did you mean something else entirely?

Are they one of your posting enemies or something? Because your interpretation seems like a stretch compared to the actual words they wrote.

ante
Apr 9, 2005

SUNSHINE AND RAINBOWS

Uncle Enzo posted:

If someone came up to me and got mad at me for some vaguely lovely things I did when I was 15, I'd be like, "Uhh, okay, I don't remember that, sorry?"
Definitely would speak more about that weirdo that has a chip on their shoulder for twenty years than me.

I was only like, an averagely lovely 15 year old, though, nothing egregious.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY
- Nevermind this has been addressed -

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

Uncle Enzo posted:

Shut up nerd

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
Ah, excellent, the bully defenders have logged on.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

ante posted:

If someone came up to me and got mad at me for some vaguely lovely things I did when I was 15, I'd be like, "Uhh, okay, I don't remember that, sorry?"
Definitely would speak more about that weirdo that has a chip on their shoulder for twenty years than me.

Yeah, this was the point I was trying to get at. Extra sad points to have someone's own mom go on Twitter about it 24 years after the fact.

The best revenge is living well.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
https://twitter.com/freep/status/1358614556575232000?s=21

DiHK
Feb 4, 2013

by Azathoth

Speaking of being bullied...

I wonder if muggins reads this thead.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Ah, excellent, the bully defenders have logged on.

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Did anyone screenshot that tweet because it's gone

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

spankmeister posted:

It was exactly this tweet just with the op complaining about its picture instead of this one. They deleted the original and replaced it with this to avoid him finding out or something.

https://twitter.com/Struggle_Tweet/status/1358614721046323203

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

spankmeister posted:

The cracker pussy one?

https://twitter.com/atdanwhite/status/1358523162711965696

It was one of those "I'm gonna steal everyone's tweets and send them out" accounts using a screenshot of this tweet

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Oh cool thanks to you both. I thought it had something to do with the bullying thing but guess not

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Inceltown posted:

It was exactly this tweet just with the op complaining about its picture instead of this one. They deleted the original and replaced it with this to avoid him finding out or something.

https://twitter.com/Struggle_Tweet/status/1358614721046323203

lol they deleted it and then copied it from someone else who copied the original tweet

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011
Have those guys never seen a pussy? Or a football for that matter? That's just a plate of sweaty cheese and meat in a vague shape.

What a silly tweet to steal.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Uh, it might not even be his to steal...

https://twitter.com/atdanwhite/status/1358591564226904067?s=20

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.

The best revenge is living well.

:hai:

There's a retail manager that fumes every time I walk into their store because I got away from that poo poo into something that lets me afford to not starve.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
The best revenge is a pocket full of someone else's teeth.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Personally I go straight for venge, none of that rehashed poo poo.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
venge is a dish best served reheated

Rat Patrol
Feb 15, 2008

kill kill kill kill
kill me now
Maybe bullies are just exacting their prevenge.

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era

I would assume he's talking about the cracker pussy joke is the thing worth stealing. I have seen that exact cheese/cracker/meat football at every grocery store I've ever been too in early February.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

something that for a lot of people was just a normal part of growing up.
Boys will be boys!

Splicer fucked around with this message at 17:40 on Feb 8, 2021

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011

Woozie66 posted:

I would assume he's talking about the cracker pussy joke is the thing worth stealing. I have seen that exact cheese/cracker/meat football at every grocery store I've ever been too in early February.

It's still a bad joke not worth stealing because no part of that looks like a pussy. Stop comparing female anatomy to goddamn lunchmeat you absolute dipshits.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
lol that account "steals" tweets in the same way we steal images and tweets to show each other here. It's not like they're taking credit, it's basically a "get a load of this post" account

BigSexy
Apr 21, 2020

ante posted:

I don’t know how to post gifs but pretend I posed that Steve Buscemi scene from billy madison

Victis
Mar 26, 2008

fizzymercy posted:

It's still a bad joke not worth stealing because no part of that looks like a pussy. Stop comparing female anatomy to goddamn lunchmeat you absolute dipshits.

It's me, the goon whiteknighting anatomy

Also please stop comparing my dong to a baby's arm holding an apple you absolute dipshits

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

lol that account "steals" tweets in the same way we steal images and tweets to show each other here. It's not like they're taking credit, it's basically a "get a load of this post" account

It’s one thing to do that, it’s another to continue doing it after the original author tells you to take it down.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Oh no, my job as a twitter poster (which is totally a real job) is threatened! My family is dead

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011

Victis posted:

It's me, the goon whiteknighting anatomy

Also please stop comparing my dong to a baby's arm holding an apple you absolute dipshits

I'm a woman and I'm really loving tired of this poo poo.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

fizzymercy posted:

football?

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lol this guy died of covid yesterday
https://twitter.com/RepRonWright/status/1357771651027521548
https://twitter.com/Ellis_Wright/status/1358818381823021057
:byewhore:

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

fizzymercy posted:

How else am I supposed to describe Victis' dong?

space uncle
Sep 17, 2006

"I don’t care if Biden beats Trump. I’m not offloading responsibility. If enough people feel similar to me, such as the large population of Muslim people in Dearborn, Michigan. Then he won’t"

Azhais posted:

The cracker pussy one?

https://twitter.com/atdanwhite/status/1358523162711965696

It was one of those "I'm gonna steal everyone's tweets and send them out" accounts using a screenshot of this tweet

Unfortunately concentric ovals with a central line is generally going to be considered yonic imagery.

Genitals are funny and our brains are hard wired to recognize phallic/yonic patterns. No disrespect meant to the female form to compare to charcuterie or a building, just as male anatomy is compared to pickled vegetables and rocket ships.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_qo6h21YtKP1s1ddrj.mp4

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

fizzymercy posted:

My girlfriend says sorry random internet woman but it looks a huge amount like a vagina, such that she made an audible 'augh' sound from across the room when she saw it

note: 'augh' is not her reaction to vaginas in general, just charcuterie meat representations of genitals

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
https://twitter.com/reutersbiz/status/1358834256911417345?s=21