Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the coolest, raddest demon lady in all the land?
This poll is closed.
Bowsette 62 17.22%
Bowsette 40 11.11%
Bowsette 44 12.22%
Bowsette 39 10.83%
Bowsette 47 13.06%
128 35.56%
Total: 195 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Electric Phantasm posted:

Is there a Winged Sakura 2?

As far as I can tell this game is Winged Sakura 2, but the steam page for the first game doesn't really seem to have anything to do with Demon Civil War at all other than both being titled "Winged Sakura" from the game dev "Winged Sakura" and I guess if I had Winged Sakura: Mindy's Arc (the first one) in my library then the protagonists would have made cameos or something in Demon Civil War.

Since then it looked like a 3rd game (Winged Sakura: Endless Dream) and similar to the Steamworld games, it seems to be one of those things where the games might take place in a similar world or universe but the games are all different genres.

The 4th release is their most recent game, Winged Sakura: Mindy's Arc 2.

Idk what any of this means tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

It's seems that the Sakuras are winged and that Mindy has at least 2 arcs

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

My only exposure to Castlevania The TV Show is the Twitter discourse that is super-horny

TBF the show itself is super horny.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

My favorite horny Netflix, is the robot from that remake of Lost in Space. The show itself wasn't good at all, but the robot was very horny.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

data?

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Tbh I'm kinda over horny

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Jay Rust posted:

Tbh I'm kinda over horny
well calm down then!!!

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Horny just hasn't worked out for me, I'm ready for the next thing, you know?

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
The best horny space robot show was the battlestar galactica reboot

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Jay Rust posted:

Horny just hasn't worked out for me, I'm ready for the next thing, you know?
got you covered

Sex 2 has the same basic premise as its predecessor, which is easy to deduce from the game's title. It's all about engaging in the titular pleasurable activity, and doing it in various "creative" ways. Unlike the first Sex, there is only one girl in Sex 2: Ayaka

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Horny is so 2019

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Jay Rust posted:

Tbh I'm kinda over horny

honestly yeah same

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
The world is terrible, who's got the energy for horny any more?

I just wanna curl up on the sofa with a hot chocolate tbh

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Rinkles posted:

Random observation: did the loot crate (mail delivery) craze quietly die out? Or was it never that popular, it just had a lot of ad bucks behind it? (Or is it actually still popular?)

Weirdly enough, the place I’ve seen them the most at was... reptile expo/trades. Blind boxes of spiders up to a certain value are a thing people like to buy, with the caveat that they’d already be the kind of person to want a pet spider.

Personally it feels really weird and objectifying. Like I know they aren’t the most sentient pets but come the gently caress on

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?
i've always found communal horniness pretty offputting

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

goblin week posted:

Weirdly enough, the place I’ve seen them the most at was... reptile expo/trades. Blind boxes of spiders up to a certain value are a thing people like to buy, with the caveat that they’d already be the kind of person to want a pet spider.

Personally it feels really weird and objectifying. Like I know they aren’t the most sentient pets but come the gently caress on

yeah that's pretty weird

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.

goblin week posted:

It sounds horrid in the context of how most people feel about their pets, but I wouldn't feel too concerned about that. I read the herp thread over on PI a lot and spiders are pretty much the next best thing to a mobile and very leggy pet rock. They have no real personality and no particular needs beyond food and a hiding place. People regularly order spiders by mail because they take so well to being enclosed in a little box for days at a time and require practically no feeding. In a lot of ways, it's more like collecting models than animals.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
I'd love a box of spiders, it'll be like the giant squirming rat orb I found under my shed yesterday next to their gigantic rat mom.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
Did you leave them there? Baby rats are cute.

Spiderlings of the European orb-weaving spiders have this thing where they will cluster up in little pea-sized globs of spider to protect themselves from predation. If you poke them, they practically explode and send tiny spiders into every direction as the spiderball scatters. It's amazing to watch.

Arachnophobia warning, do not click if afraid of spiders

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

I said come in! posted:

My favorite horny Netflix, is the robot from that remake of Lost in Space. The show itself wasn't good at all, but the robot was very horny.

Well they cast Parker Posey as Dr. smith, understandable

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

augh jfc just yeeted myself into the sun by accident in outer wilds

that's a month of my poor heart's lifespan i'm not getting back :cry:

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Yeah my shed is far enough away from my house and I have two cats whose scent should keep the curious ones from infesting my walls hopefully. It was just a surprise to lift the floor of my shed up and see a writhing mass of fur, eyes, and fleshy tails. Hope big mom is okay, I dropped the shed floor in my surprise but rats are kinda squishy so I’m sure she’s fine.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Cardiovorax posted:

It sounds horrid in the context of how most people feel about their pets, but I wouldn't feel too concerned about that. I read the herp thread over on PI a lot and spiders are pretty much the next best thing to a mobile and very leggy pet rock. They have no real personality and no particular needs beyond food and a hiding place. People regularly order spiders by mail because they take so well to being enclosed in a little box for days at a time and require practically no feeding. In a lot of ways, it's more like collecting models than animals.

Oh, yeah, no, I know that much. It’s just that the idea of doing this sorta lootbox/raffle thing to a living creature kinda wigs me out 😅 it kinda plays too much into the kind of people who refer to their pets as a „collection”.

Then again, as a herp person I myself order boxes of roaches that serve as food for my geckos so glass houses, rocks, etc.

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

herp person means something different than i would have assumed before following this conversation

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Rinkles posted:

herp person means something different than i would have assumed before following this conversation

similarly, spider and arthropod enthusiasts are absolutely not "bug chasers"

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

They are for a while if they've forgotten to close one of their terrariums or the drat crickets escaped again.

goblin week posted:

Oh, yeah, no, I know that much. It’s just that the idea of doing this sorta lootbox/raffle thing to a living creature kinda wigs me out 😅 it kinda plays too much into the kind of people who refer to their pets as a „collection”.
I get you there and I think I'd find it disturbing if I saw someone do it with reptiles. I guess with spiders I'm just kind of 'meh' about it because they're practically biological robots. You know, all programming and no awareness. It's harder to feel like they're being done an injustice because the spiders themselves certainly have no capacity to care about it.

Cardiovorax fucked around with this message at 18:19 on Feb 8, 2021

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

e: quote is not edit

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

castlevania season 3 was so fuckin weird lol. i have no idea what possessed them to do the weird thing with the twins and alucard. ill keep watching the series just cuz its still pretty entertaining even when its bad but idk if id recommend it to anyone

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Weedle posted:

I’ve been playing a lot of ps1 on my little emulator handheld and man it really sucks how many of these games had long voiced cutscenes with no subtitles. fear effect 2 is relatively unplayable today but i do appreciate how absolutely everything is fully subbed. compare to syphon filter where i have no idea what is going on other than some lego people are chasing a virus

when i first played mega man legends as a kid, there were some very noisy renovations going on when i happened to get to the final boss and all the accompanying cutscenes. only years later would i learn those scenes were still about as confusing even with audible dialogue!

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

i did something similar with my vita when i jailbroke it, but i mostly just realized i didn't have the patience/attention span for most psx games.

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Well they cast Parker Posey as Dr. smith, understandable

👀 Is that show any good?

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Friend painted a portrait of my dog

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

Jay Rust posted:

goes without saying, but lovely dog.

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Jay Rust posted:

that's an extremely good dog

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

sharrrk posted:

castlevania season 3 was so fuckin weird lol. i have no idea what possessed them to do the weird thing with the twins and alucard. ill keep watching the series just cuz its still pretty entertaining even when its bad but idk if id recommend it to anyone

That was one of the things that left a real sour taste in my mouth.

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

guh, christ OW, i love and hate you so much

being on the Twins near the end of a cycle and looking up is worse than any fuckin' horror game, I tell you. literally a relief when the drat thing just blows up

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Try being inside the Sun Station

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

I find "how did we get to that plot beat" to be more interesting than the beats themselves, as a rule, so I mouseover spoilers regularly

My fear gland regrets it this time :cry:

it's so strange to be viscerally, physically spooked about something that one hundred percent cannot hurt me

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Hunt11 posted:

That was one of the things that left a real sour taste in my mouth.

ya i dont blame you for that at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

The showrunner going on twitter to explain why that definitely wasn't incest followed by the abuse allegations was certainly something