Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Just probe me and use that gif as the probation reason as atonement for your sins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

McConnell posted:

Look at this clown pretending to be on our side!

lol thank you, brand new user "McConnell"

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
if a poster gets an unjust probation you can undo it with another probation.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
do you guys think his posts were going to get better in the next six hours??

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Flavius Aetass posted:

yours haven't got better in 10 years but you're still allowed to make them

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

some plague rats posted:

yours haven't got better in 10 years but you're still allowed to make them

bullshit you should have seen the first ones

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Flavius Aetass posted:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Flavius Aetass posted:

it's ok to admit you made a mistake

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Yinlock posted:

it's ok to admit you made a mistake

lol i'm sure he'll be sorely missed

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Flavius Aetass posted:

you had 1000 bad posts to choose from, why pick the good post

are you trying to discourage good posts

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
just caught up on this thread, here are my brief thoughts in no particular order because this is all so tiring.

Flavius Aetass posted:

i have a feeling it might be because they know any attempt to do so would be met with all of their posting pals calling them nazi rape apologist bootlickers
I bet you you're wrong

Flavius Aetass posted:

This isn't intended as a slight against anyone, but we have given IK buttons to at least 2 posters who frequent the succzone and their idea of what posts to use their buttons on unfortunately differs greatly from that of the admins

we have already tried to address your concerns by doing exactly this
then I submit that you (collectively) didn't try hard enough and should have been paying closer attention and maybe been more active in rotating IKs or being clearer about poo poo or using buttons if it was really such a big screaming deal. Instead you went with the laziest option that would create the biggest fallout and make it a big huge deal

Gassing the thread was unnecessary overkill, or would have been if any of you cared enough

and now the emptyquotes:

Some Guy TT posted:

if thats how you feel just probe the people who are talking about d and d

the vast majority of succ zone content wasnt about that and anyone whos telling you thats all we did is a liar

Raskolnikov38 posted:

it wasn't because it wasn't moderated until the volunteer mods decided they couldn't ignore it anymore

Some Guy TT posted:

really because i was a regular poster in the succ zone and i can barely remember anyone getting probed at all and bear in mind that since im night crew id see probes that were only approved long after the fact

even in the context of moderation discussion we had far longer chats about threadbanning quetzadilla and mcmagic or banning jimmy dore conversations than i can remember anyone ever seriously getting mad about d and d

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Grapplejack posted:

lmao free this man

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Flavius Aetass posted:

for reference you could probate yourself and see how many people post "free flavius"

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream
When I said Squizzle made the most pathetic post earlier that wasn't a challenge Flavius.

Jeffery of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Actually, considering the posts in this thread, especially after I've made Herculean efforts to meet you half way, I'm considering closing CSPAM altogether. I thought giving you top-level status might be enough to pacify the more enthusiastic members of the succ zone clique, but you've decided to once again bite my hand.

I'm going to take a walk and think through this. But consider yourself on notice.

GOD IS BED
Jun 17, 2010

ALL HAIL GOD MAMMON
:minnie:

College Slice

Jeffery of YOSPOS posted:

Actually, considering the posts in this thread, especially after I've made Herculean efforts to meet you half way, I'm considering closing CSPAM altogether. I thought giving you top-level status might be enough to pacify the more enthusiastic members of the succ zone clique, but you've decided to once again bite my hand.

I'm going to take a walk and think through this. But consider yourself on notice.

thanks lowtax

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

No balls

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

lol nice

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Lmfao

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Mods pointing their gun, unsure of which one to shoot and asking both jefferys how much they love their computer to find out which is the real jeffery

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

i embrace oblivion. close the forum

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJzWEYeUT6U

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Dustcat posted:

whining about an arfjason probe is just sad

like, do you imagine he's sitting there in front of his monitor right now, tears welling in his eyes, lower lip trembling, going "oh my god i can't believe they probated me"

yes?

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

i am closing cspam shortly after the markets close tonite

plz post yr celebrations itt

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

lol

post COVID
Mar 5, 2007

free college, free healthcare, free Shmurda

can't wait till cspam is over and i can go back to brunch

GEMorris
Aug 28, 2002

Glory To the Order!
Imagine buying a product to only turn around and remove the most popular features.

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

some plague rats posted:

for reference you could probate yourself and see how many people post "free flavius"

[SOCIAL EXPERIMENT] Banning myself in public to elicit sympathy? EPIC FAIL! (4K 60FPS)

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Slippery Nipple posted:

can't wait till cspam is over and i can go back to brunch

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

this is the kind of jeffery i can respect

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

arfjason eas probed for “being arf” and im not sure how anyone has thus far disagreed w that assessment

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
we had a goon run, it's fine

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

lmfao

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Squizzle posted:

arfjason eas probed for “being arf” and im not sure how anyone has thus far disagreed w that assessment

No disagrees that he was being arf, it's just that anyone who isn't a bitchmade coward considers that a good thing

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

posting twice in the thread and ignoring every reply is not a herculean effort

it is, in fact, not an effort at all, and condescending to us doesn't help either

just listen to what people are saying rather than dismissing them offhand because a few dumbass mods keep screaming about how we're trying to burn the forums down 24/7

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

cumshitter posted:

i embrace oblivion. close the forum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4lTMOmH8Dw

Yinlock posted:

posting twice in the thread and ignoring every reply is not a herculean effort

(if you'll check, he posted once, friend)

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

also when was the first time we "bit your hand"

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Dixon Chisholm posted:

Told you FYAD wasn't the problem.
it never was, the problem was always liberals

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

i apologize in advance, and also claim victory, if my aggressively calling mods poo poo-for-brains has led to the ultimate destruction of c-spam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Yinlock posted:

also when was the first time we "bit your hand"

incredible