Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

"ayy lmao"
Now that's a name I've not heard in a long time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

Probing Arf the first time he makes a good post is probably the most bitch made move a mod could make, second only to Jeffery ignoring every reply even the ones from mods itt to try and poo poo post and face planting with it.

oh sorry i just read the username

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

ArfJason is not from Pittsburgh.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

Probing Arf the first time he makes a good post is probably the most bitch made move a mod could make, second only to Jeffery ignoring every reply even the ones from mods itt to try and poo poo post and face planting with it.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

ram dass in hell posted:

still too expensive

get a job

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

whining about an arfjason probe is just sad

like, do you imagine he's sitting there in front of his monitor right now, tears welling in his eyes, lower lip trembling, going "oh my god i can't believe they probated me"

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

Dustcat posted:

like, do you imagine he's sitting there in front of his monitor right now, tears welling in his eyes, lower lip trembling, going "oh my god i can't believe they probated me"

he knew what he signed up for

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
yeah i mean he knows he's going to get probed for it

i even thought it was a funny post, but this is how the game is played

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

ArfJason posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

I love arf

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
Ultra Carp

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

Flavius Aetass posted:

you could not probe people for making funny posts. in fact, it might even be preferable.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream
It's really weird you probate people who make nit bad posts and not the people that make garbage bad posts threads get so bad you have to close them.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
But not probating them might encourage more people to make funny posts and that would interfere with the carefully cultivated atmosphere of simmering rage and comfortable nihilism

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Dustcat posted:

Yes, I do imagine that!

ho fan
Oct 6, 2014

Flavius Aetass posted:

cool av

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
arfjason is from other country. his internet access is strictly limited to however many he has of whatever the lowest denomination of coin they have wherever he is. he puts the coin into the slot and it buys him internet time and so when you probe him its basically having 6 hours of internet that you paid for taken from because hes then forced to browse other internet websites that have more users and better original content

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

apropos to nothing posted:

arfjason is from other country. his internet access is strictly limited to however many he has of whatever the lowest denomination of coin they have wherever he is. he puts the coin into the slot and it buys him internet time and so when you probe him its basically having 6 hours of internet that you paid for taken from because hes then forced to browse other internet websites that have more users and better original content

I'm imagining an old-timey nickelodeon machine.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Majorian posted:

I'm imagining an old-timey nickelodeon machine.

just say television

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

ArfJason posted:

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

free Arfjason

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
More American colonial suppression of an upstart foreign power.

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

ArfJason posted:

honestly surprised he doesnt have a tiduslaugh.gif handy for the occasion

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018
coward mods

Kaedric
Sep 5, 2000

FYAD has a thread for mocking CSPAM and I don't see any CSPAM folks jumping off of buildings about it. What is it about CSPAMs threads that occasionally mention lovely reactionary posts from D&D that drive the mods batty?

giant thinky face

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Kaedric posted:

FYAD has a thread for mocking CSPAM and I don't see any CSPAM folks jumping off of buildings about it. What is it about CSPAMs threads that occasionally mention lovely reactionary posts from D&D that drive the mods batty?

giant thinky face

I mean the fyad thread is filled with cspammers complaining about the goonluz thread but it hasn’t caused any meltdowns, no

Kaedric
Sep 5, 2000

Raskolnikov38 posted:

I mean the fyad thread is filled with cspammers complaining about the goonluz thread but it hasn’t caused any meltdowns, no

'complaining' doesn't seem nearly in the same ballpark as what is going on in regards to D&D and the mods/admins & cspam though?

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
agreed

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Kaedric posted:

giant thinky face

cspam being a fyad-lite breaks brains. this whole thing already happened to the succzone before. mod meltdown included

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

ArfJason posted:

issuing a correction on a previous post of mine about the poster arfjason, you do, actually, "gotta hand it to em"

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
im lollin thinking of the difference in modding between logikv9+mcclaine and how that was actually an upgrade over what the succzone was left with

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Homeless Friend posted:

im lollin thinking of the difference in modding between logikv9+mcclaine and how that was actually an upgrade over what the succzone was left with

i wonder what happened to logik after the ppj debacle, he just went completely silent forever

i assume his soul was sucked out by a shadowy mod cabal

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

apropos to nothing posted:

you could not probe people for making funny posts. in fact, it might even be preferable.

what are you worried about

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Yinlock posted:

i wonder what happened to logik after the ppj debacle, he just went completely silent forever

i assume his soul was sucked out by a shadowy mod cabal

he still post from time to time. he wasn't a good fit for post-2016 trump victory really. not that kinda irreverent irony poster brand or w/e. mcclaine on the other hand peaced tf out.

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

ArfJason posted:

mods mad

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

ArfJason posted:

the rare good arfjason post

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

ArfJason posted:

lmao free this man

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Grapplejack posted:

lmao free this man

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Mayor Dave posted:

the rare good arfjason post

it is really good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sea_Caldwell
Feb 5, 2021

Flavius Aetass posted:

it is really good

Look at this clown pretending to be on our side!