Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Squizzle posted:

you arent dumb, you are trusting. that speaks well to yr character, even if it has practical downsides. never feel bad for believing in the decency and forthrightness of people!!!!

thanks 4 believing in me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eh! Frank
Mar 28, 2006

Doctor gave me these, I said what are these?
He said that they'll cure an existential type disease

Zurtilik posted:

Who knew Dungeons and Dragons would be so divisive.

it's as divisive as Magic The Gathering

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

4th edition rules ok

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

Jeffery of YOSPOS posted:

Actually, considering the posts in this thread, especially after I've made Herculean efforts to meet you half way, I'm considering closing CSPAM altogether. I thought giving you top-level status might be enough to pacify the more enthusiastic members of the succ zone clique, but you've decided to once again bite my hand.

I'm going to take a walk and think through this. But consider yourself on notice.

I've always wondered what those intense walkers are doing and now I know, they're thinking about closing cspam

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Homeless Friend posted:

all of squizzle friends slamming the glass trying to get him to stop drinking the mind control juice but he thinks we're congratulating him and gives us a toast

squizzle no that beaker is labeled "liquid mod-brain", noooooooooooo

Eh! Frank
Mar 28, 2006

Doctor gave me these, I said what are these?
He said that they'll cure an existential type disease

Squizzle posted:

4th edition rules ok

i agree, the 4th edition rules are ok

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

WorkerThread posted:

if we closed cspam tomorrow, would that end racism? would that end sexism?

they probably won't end until the last man on earth dies, or at least ironically breaks his eyeglasses and loses his ability to finally read every post on the internet, but who knows

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Homeless Friend posted:

all of squizzle friends slamming the glass trying to get him to stop drinking the mind control juice but he thinks we're congratulating him and gives us a toast

god dmamn something about yr av makes e expect it to be animated, but it, as of yet, is not.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
I was thinking of starting a thread a couple days ago bitching about D&D labeled, "This Curse of Strahd Campaign Sucks."

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Eh! Frank posted:

i agree, the 4th edition rules are ok

yeah those rules should have been iterated-upon instead of largely abandoned

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Probably Magic posted:

I was thinking of starting a thread a couple days ago bitching about D&D labeled, "This Curse of Strahd Campaign Sucks."

do it, a tabletop thread could be fun

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Probably Magic posted:

the other cspam mods still give me wide discretion wrt ik establishment, so be careful!!! making threads that rule, imo, might curse you w a star

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

do it, a tabletop thread could be fun

It was just going to be a QCS thread, but trying to figure out how to do a CSPAM Monster of the Week campaign would be fun if I actually had the type of brain that could figure out character sheets well, but alas, my mind is shredded cheese.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
I am once again asking for your 27 gp

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Lawful Good: docbeard, majorian
Chaotic Good: Yinlock, Son of Thunderbeast, Homeless Friend
True Neutral: Squizzle
Lawful Evil: McMagic
Chaotic Evil: Arfjason, Quetzadilla
Neutral Good: Brutalist McDonalds
Neutral Evil: Flavius Aetass

This might just be an OP, gonna think over a bit more and see what I can do with this.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Homeless Friend posted:

I am once again asking for your 27 gp
I eat rice with a fork

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Yinlock posted:

"liquid mod-brain"

succzone is not happy with me--that's okay, I'll still keep drinking that garbage

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Probably Magic posted:

This might just be an OP, gonna think over a bit more and see what I can do with this.

I think this is one of those situations where the DM kind of gently tries to get you to not do a thing

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Mods pls sneak this post into the closed succ zone thread tia

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Oh Snapple! posted:

I think this is one of those situations where the DM kind of gently tries to get you to not do a thing

i see the pathfinder defender has logged on

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Probably Magic posted:

I like that you left CN blank because we all know there's only one true answer

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

Zurtilik posted:

No please. I might actually end up doing work.

yeah for real jeffrey if you think this is what we look like when were mad i have no idea what to tell you

were not biting your hand were turning you and your mod buddies into the content because you all are behaving in a clownish manner if we were actually trying to run your taint believe me you would not be in any mood to take a walk

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Probably Magic posted:

if anyone is making a chart, i implore you, plz use my real av, not this third-rate bongjitz tihng

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Probably Magic posted:

Not in it, rated 1

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

I fired Jeffery for threatening to close cspam

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

we lost bernie we lost aoc we lost any hope of our country not being a shithole for the rest of our lifetimes and you think losing the place we like to vent our frustration compares to any of that

lets never mind the fact that the succ zone was our main place to vent anyway so getting rid of cspam writ large is more collective punishment against our posting enemies who actually support you than it is anything thats going to hurt us

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
I tried looking for that crap ages ago, the bongjizz av breaks the lookback

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Some Guy TT posted:

we lost bernie we lost aoc we lost any hope of our country not being a shithole for the rest of our lifetimes and you think losing the place we like to vent our frustration compares to any of that

lets never mind the fact that the succ zone was our main place to vent anyway so getting rid of cspam writ large is more collective punishment against our posting enemies who actually support you than it is anything thats going to hurt us

it certainly does sound a little excessive, and i hope jeffery can be talked out of shutting us down

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Posting this in honor of the advent of our YOSPOS overlord. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiXYfuhFxxw

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

wait a minute was that the troll jeffrey

drat that got me good

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Some Guy TT posted:

wait a minute was that the troll jeffrey

drat that got me good

you and yinlock should probably forumban jeffery from the succ zone when you're mods there, he's too dangerous to be allowed to post there

0 rows returned
Apr 9, 2007

p sad for the real jeffery when the troll jeffrey is indistinguishable

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Some Guy TT posted:

no ... not our faves ....

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I respect yinlock for fully accepting the L

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

some plague rats posted:

I respect yinlock for fully accepting the L

yinlock is incredibly sweetly canadian in all but one domain and tge the only reason i recognize that domain is that i was dumb enough to become a mod

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Still the most devastating prank anyone has ever played on me

twoday fucked around with this message at 05:09 on Feb 10, 2021