Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the coolest, raddest demon lady in all the land?
This poll is closed.
Bowsette 62 17.22%
Bowsette 40 11.11%
Bowsette 44 12.22%
Bowsette 39 10.83%
Bowsette 47 13.06%
128 35.56%
Total: 195 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

litwick is my son, don't disparage him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

They used to have creative names like the seal pokemon named Seel, or the spooky pokemon named Haunter, or the crab pokemon named Krabby, or the sea horse pokemon named Horsea.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
Or the sea snake named Skulkraken.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Rarity posted:

The names for that evolution line are Litwick/Lampent/Chandelure :cripes:

They have used creative names like Kciwtil/Pmal/Reilednahc.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

I prefer digimon style names like Argomon/Bukamon/Gunmon/Pikachumon.

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"

New Super Metis posted:

litwick is my son, don't disparage him

your son is mediocre

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Relax Or DIE posted:

your son is mediocre

I will defend metis' son's honor

ahem

you're mediocre

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

i will hear no words against any ghost pokemon. they are all perfect.

this extends to klefki, an honorary ghost

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

cheetah7071 posted:

you're mediocre

Tell us something we don't know

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

cheetah7071 posted:

I will defend metis' son's honor

ahem

you're mediocre

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY posted:

They used to have creative names like the seal pokemon named Seel, or the spooky pokemon named Haunter, or the crab pokemon named Krabby, or the sea horse pokemon named Horsea.

Reminder that the spooky Pokémon’s Japanese name was Ghost and evolved from Ghos.

Relax Or DIE posted:

your son is mediocre

MODS?!

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
I will give Relax or DIE a stern talking to

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Pokken is good.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxlPGPupdd8

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

I will give Relax or DIE a stern talking to

Good to see the mods taking swift decisive action :hai:

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

This is me whenever you all get horned up about bowsette

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

poo poo, now i have a reason to go to Dark Bramble to find something

i cry :cry:

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Ciaphas posted:

poo poo, now i have a reason to go to Dark Bramble to find something

i cry :cry:

dark bramble rocks. it is also terrifying the first time you do it

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

Lmao

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames

cheetah7071 posted:

I think you mistakenly used the facepalm emote cause the litwick line rules and you couldn't have been intentionally disparaging it

Yeah the cute little ghost candle owns

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Please do not insult my friends Chandelure or Vanilluxe, thank you

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

This is the greatest video I've ever seen.

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

grieving for Gandalf posted:

dark bramble rocks. it is also terrifying the first time you do it

I had to go to Dark Bramble and I looked up the ending and quit

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

still loving around on brittle hollow because i cannot figure out for the life of me how to get up to the district above these broken towers

I thought it might have to do with raising the forge and jumping aboard; didn't work. There doesn't seem to be paths from either the eye shrine or the white hole station return pad, either, and i just spent three cycles looking for how else to get up there, so I'm at a complete and total loss. Anyone wanna spoil me? (If it's a case of can't-get-there-from-here i'm gonna be real fuckin mad)

Ciaphas fucked around with this message at 16:38 on Feb 10, 2021

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Ciaphas posted:

still loving around on brittle hollow because i cannot figure out for the life of me how to get up to the district above these broken towers

I thought it might have to do with raising the forge and jumping aboard; didn't work. There doesn't seem to be paths from either the eye shrine or the white hole station return pad, either, and i just spent three cycles looking for how else to get up there, so I'm at a complete and total loss. Anyone wanna spoil me? (If it's a case of can't-get-there-from-here i'm gonna be real fuckin mad)

I'm not quite sure what all you've seen but there is a way there from a different planet

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Ciaphas posted:

The entrance to that area is not on Brittle Hollow, have you seen that square-spiral pattern anywhere else?

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
I spent way too long trying to get in that way. You can totally do it though.

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

you'll figure out how to get there later. keep chugging along

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

fuckknobs i saw it literally the second i posted and now i'm mad :mad:

thanks

BisbyWorl
Jan 12, 2019

Knowledge is pain plus observation.

Ciaphas posted:

I'll be honest, I got up there by turning my ship upside down, then ramming into the magnetic flooring until my ship attached to it

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

BisbyWorl posted:

I'll be honest, I got up there by turning my ship upside down, then ramming into the magnetic flooring until my ship attached to it

there’s a reason my screenshot is from the cockpit :v:

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
picking parts for a new computer is taking me longer than it will to build the dang thing even with the inevitable issues ill create for myself. Honestly being on a super tight budget on my last computer builds really streamlined the whole process. Just get the best thingy for whatever you got to spend. Whereas now I'm making real arbitrary choices, like feeling 200 is too much for RAM, but 250 is okay for a mobo... just real weird feelings, no matter what this thing is beast mode to this old 970 scav box.

So far the case is looking to be my dump stat. PC cases are weird right now, really hard to find anything that isn't some loving RGB nightmare. Don't get that fetish and ain't willing to pay 5-10 bucks extra for it to be there. Then the cooler and cleaner a case looks, the worst airflow it'll probably have. Wild thing is there are a lot of almost-great cases, then they do something loving weird on the front mesh, some geometric pattern or weird array of slashes or some godawful crystal plate.

Is there a place on the forums to post ur pc partspicker and have ppl say how dumb you are and make me re-re-re-rethink all the choices i made last night?

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Finished Nioh 2's main story campaign. List of finished games for 2021:

Trials of Mana
Resonance of Fate
Darksiders Genesis
Tales of Vesperia
Nioh 2

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Khanstant posted:

picking parts for a new computer is taking me longer than it will to build the dang thing even with the inevitable issues ill create for myself. Honestly being on a super tight budget on my last computer builds really streamlined the whole process. Just get the best thingy for whatever you got to spend. Whereas now I'm making real arbitrary choices, like feeling 200 is too much for RAM, but 250 is okay for a mobo... just real weird feelings, no matter what this thing is beast mode to this old 970 scav box.

So far the case is looking to be my dump stat. PC cases are weird right now, really hard to find anything that isn't some loving RGB nightmare. Don't get that fetish and ain't willing to pay 5-10 bucks extra for it to be there. Then the cooler and cleaner a case looks, the worst airflow it'll probably have. Wild thing is there are a lot of almost-great cases, then they do something loving weird on the front mesh, some geometric pattern or weird array of slashes or some godawful crystal plate.

Is there a place on the forums to post ur pc partspicker and have ppl say how dumb you are and make me re-re-re-rethink all the choices i made last night?

Yeah I think SHSC has a PC building thread like that:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3903626

Read the OP

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

whats scott dewitt up to these days anyway

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Thinking about the mess affect (heh) remake, any word on if they’re gonna do anything about the “enemies everywhere!” battle cry?

ErrEff
Feb 13, 2012

OK, the internet has just hit its peak. This cannot possibly be topped.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames

ErrEff posted:

OK, the internet has just hit its peak. This cannot possibly be topped.

I clicked on it expecting this statement to be hyperbole and now I'm hyperventilating from laughter