Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Stevie Lee posted:

not that i've been watching much, but why is kamala always in that exact position and pose whenever i see her

is that a cardboard cutout

just waiting casually, as people do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/jeneps/status/1359686767012675587?s=20

Jay-V
Nov 8, 2009
is tariff war still ongoing lol

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

thank god we don't have coercive and unfair economic practices here in the land of the free

sonatinas
Apr 15, 2003

Seattle Karate Vs. L.A. Karate
can xi just hang up or yell the equivalent of sike in Chinese

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Jay-V posted:

is tariff war still ongoing lol

Also a tariff exception on video cards just expired and prices went up like 25% on top of already insane markups due to scarcity

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

yellowcar posted:

beau was in the JAG Corps (aka the army's law firm) plus being the son of the vice president *and* the attorney general of delaware at the time meant he would 10000% never see combat ever

there's the theory that Beau's brain cancer was delivered from *sniffing* burnpit fumes at the legendary Balad base trash heap

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

let’s be honest if there was another civil war, any ports held by the rebels wouldn’t be able handle the sheer number of arms countries looking for payback will send them

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

interfering with our attempts to arm a separatist movement in any country is a human rights violation.

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

Raskolnikov38 posted:

let’s be honest if there was another civil war, any ports held by the rebels wouldn’t be able handle the sheer number of arms countries looking for payback will send them

what about all our carrier groups smart guy all of those extremely useful things the military spends a buttload of money on that most definitely wont get shanked by some idiot sticking dynamite on a drone

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Stevie Lee posted:

not that i've been watching much, but why is kamala always in that exact position and pose whenever i see her

is that a cardboard cutout

It's p funny how they always have her simply standing in the background with Joe just to get her image out more for when Joe croaks and she becomes pres

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

E what

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

if you cant get an F-15 and hellfire missiles, you could also try goat horns and animal furs and storming congress

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

does... does biden want us to rise up

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

DoomTrainPhD posted:

*Slaps roof of America* This baby can hold so many committees!

Breakfast All Day posted:

listen, fat, me and him, me and archie, we were out in a ride in his jalopy. "let me take you for a ride," he said. "ok". back then they were called things -- salami, prosc...press...prosecutor. baloney! so i get in the baloney jalopy and im tellin him about takin the guys from the pool out in the fire, my sons fire...firestang. "boom" right there in the street, right in the middle of sar...sorry mango..."boom" "what was that" he says "granada". now i may be just a slick backed hair grease guy from scranton, but even i know granada is in sweden, man. and here we were, right there in, sandy diego. later they named the whole thing, the whole country, after that car, yugos. "get down" i says to archie's girl. she was always sweet on me and always getting down any...but he keeps driving and i said, "look, buddy, you only get two throws at the dunk tank before the fair closes and we've already had one. its time to get your teddy bear and your best girl and head to malt shop". but archie, fergie, he starts swearing and wants to keep driving, talking about, uhhh, african american hands. it was a different time. people hadnt seen hands, many, they drew them in pictures. but you couldnt hear a hand on the record player. anyhow they shot at me. i was a, lots of people, they wanted to get me, because ive always been a fighter. i was down at the rally for the civic rights, south afmerica, indiana. id been there when the suffragettes marched, i thought they were the rockettes. but i said, "cmon man, if a woman wants to vote for her best man, theres no getting her to be reasonable! just let her" so anyway lots of people wanted to shoot me, because thats what happens when you fight for the women and the other people that cant figure out these things alone. archie and his girl, archie was trying to get his coat off. back then if you wanted to roll with a guy behind the drive in youd take your coat off so your gal would have something to sit on. but his coats caught on his girdle. "archie you gotta lay off the wurst" i was always tellin him but now its caught on his girdle. i was shot at, a shot in the arm, thats what we need. the point is the kids these days, the younger generation, theyve never had to crank a jalopy. youve got a button on your phone and bam! theres your electric carriage. greasy elbows: i think thats what america needs, and so does my friend, president joe biden

Excelzior posted:

on the day a miniature king drowns in white, his realm will fall

so it has been written in the ancient tomes

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

Stairmaster posted:

does... does biden want us to rise up

seems like hes more interested in everyone sitting down lately

https://twitter.com/POTUS/status/1357531899158294529
https://twitter.com/POTUS/status/1357839901157445633
https://twitter.com/POTUS/status/1359344341102309377

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

This is cursed. Mods????

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!
they have to sit down because joe biden has satyriasis and is constantly erect.

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

https://twitter.com/getfiscal/status/1359711866323427329?s=20

No fencing response

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib
Callista Gingrich sounds like a Willy Wonka horrible kid name

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

i feel like biden has inadverdently taunted the gods of irony with that remark on the second amendment and now a second civil war is all but assured.

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Gaupo Guacho posted:

gnawing on what?

Gaupo Guacho posted:

you're a gigantic tankie [r-word] but that's cool you're in good company on this here website. im sorry you don't understand what words mean you drooling imbecile. plz take your own life. thanks in advance

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Trabisnikof posted:

shed probably get a ride

heh

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

this dude seems bad

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

are you a bad enough dude to cumjar the president

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

DoombatINC posted:

Also a tariff exception on video cards just expired and prices went up like 25% on top of already insane markups due to scarcity

apparently that's a long-term problem because there are only a couple of chip and board fabricators and handhelds are a massively bigger market

Sony and Microsoft underestimated demand for new consoles so their orders were too small

new cars usually have at least a dozen chips and don't keep big stockpiles on hand, unexpectedly huge demand for cars starting the back half of 2020 means they will have production bottlenecks through Q3 2021 at minimum and that may lead to a trillion dollars of lost revenue worldwide

also no one's setting up production elsewhere because it literally takes years to iron out the kinks of a new fab plant before they can make chips that are competitive with what's coming out of South Korea and Taiwan and by that time the industry leaders will be years ahead of them again

also it's a wildcard scenario but if China takes back Taiwan it'll be armageddon for pcs and gaming consoles

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Your AV is from a music video (I think) that I saw once and subsequently could never find again because I remembered neither the name of the song or the band. Can you help me out?

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Yo, what the gently caress is up with her face? :stare:

I'm getting some real psycho murderer vibes from that photo. What kind of chili is that? Is there people in that chili?

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

I really don't know why the Calista Gingrich nude pics weren't a bigger deal, is it just because of the evangelical double standard?

:nws: :nms: https://twitter.com/NutDivide/status/1359719892157489153

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Fun Shoe

Filthy Hans posted:

I really don't know why the Calista Gingrich nude pics weren't a bigger deal, is it just because of the evangelical double standard?

not today satan

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Spergin Morlock posted:

not today satan

the roll of Biden Thread Cum Jar Rickroll Trapdoor Spider has been hoisted upon my shoulders

I bear the burden gladly

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

boo boo bear posted:

ghostride, ghostride
hit'em witha shoulder tube
watch'em burn inside

ghostride, ghostride,
get out the way
let hezbo drive

- dedicated to the heroes of the july war.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
put the :nws: on either side of the Twitter link. It’s not difficult to do. JFC.

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Filthy Hans posted:

This is what I came here for, thank you Filthy Hans :tipshat:

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Gods_Butthole posted:

Your AV is from a music video (I think) that I saw once and subsequently could never find again because I remembered neither the name of the song or the band. Can you help me out?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THpt6ugy_8E :cheers:

Unrelated, but:

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

give us succzone back. I hate this fuckin thread

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

Zeno-25 posted:

It's p funny how they always have her simply standing in the background with Joe just to get her image out more for when Joe croaks and she becomes pres

being a joe biden to joe biden lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

Cum zone
Cum zone
Cum zone