Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

i'm so tired

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

oh no! a skateboard with a dildo attached has embedded itself in bernie's rear end in a top hat, while he's stuck in joe biden's rear end in a top hat!

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

bringing back the hits for 2021

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

boo boo bear posted:

der zonen zucker, unter den biden.

saugen = to suck

ßAUG

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Nichael posted:

that's a good one

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
Ultra Carp

Nichael posted:

Reminder: Joe Biden changes his assigned Secret Service Detail to be all women, swims naked, then dries his wrinkled old balls off on their clothes

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

if he spent less time raping, he might have had a better mortality rate for his family

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Vim Fuego posted:

Reminder: Joe Biden changes his assigned Secret Service Detail to be all women, swims naked, then dries his wrinkled old balls off on their clothes

You can do this?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Mr Hootington posted:

You can do this?

:yooge: when you're a celebrity, you can do anything

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

Mr Hootington posted:

You can do this?

not you

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

galenanorth posted:

I don't really get it. They can probe the succ zoners who post in D&D if they want, but I don't really get banning discussion of D&D posts. Just as C-SPAM don't have to post in there, they don't have to look in C-SPAM. It can be like a separate website. It's just that they're similar to Trump in that they can't help going to places to find out who's talking about them.

we dont even have to discuss d and d i never did and most of the tweets i want to share with my posting pals arent really biden adjacent so im taking the whole thing rather personally

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
I'm gonna make a poster's version of Outer Heaven, where posters can finally be free.

As a thread. Maybe.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Some Guy TT posted:

we dont even have to discuss d and d i never did and most of the tweets i want to share with my posting pals arent really biden adjacent so im taking the whole thing rather personally

There was a multi page discussion about d and d every time someone ran out of twitter nobodies to post

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Terror Sweat posted:

There was a multi page discussion about d and d every time someone ran out of twitter nobodies to post

To be fair, owning mcmagic with pre-canned quotes so hard that he left the thread on his own was pretty funny.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

J

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
This is the worst QCS spinoff thread

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

Terror Sweat posted:

ill have you know most of my tweets came from blue check marks

who are also twitter nobodies lol I love weird metajokes

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Nichael posted:

aw yisss

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

I think it's cool that the Biden admin is defending women

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

https://mobile.twitter.com/kennerly/status/1360039794345078786

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

this guy made 1 post, was instantly probed for a week then made 5 post and the succzone was destroyed. Coincidence?

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Nichael posted:

this is too logical for biden

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

Homeless Friend posted:

this guy made 1 post, was instantly probed for a week then made 5 post and the succzone was destroyed. Coincidence?

:thunk:

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

*stares at thread title*

:hmmyes::hmmyes::hmmyes::hmmyes::hmmyes::hmmyes::hmmyes::hmmyes::hmmyes::hmmyes::hmmyes::hmmyes::hmmyes::hmmyes::hmmyes::hmmyes::hmmyes::hmmyes::hmmyes::hmmyes::hmmyes::hmmyes::hmmyes::hmmyes::hmmyes::hmmyes::hmmyes::hmmyes::hmmyes::hmmyes::hmmyes::hmmyes::hmmyes::hmmyes::hmmyes::hmmyes::hmmyes::hmmyes::hmmyes::hmmyes::hmmyes::hmmyes::hmmyes::hmmyes::hmmyes::hmmyes::hmmyes::hmmyes::hmmyes::hmmyes::hmmyes::hmmyes::hmmyes::hmmyes::hmmyes::hmmyes::hmmyes::hmmyes::hmmyes::hmmyes::hmmyes::hmmyes::hmmyes::hmmyes::hmmyes::hmmyes::hmmyes::hmmyes::hmmyes::hmmyes::hmmyes::hmmyes::hmmyes::hmmyes::hmmyes::hmmyes::hmmyes::hmmyes::hmmyes::hmmyes::hmmyes:

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

Succ zone would have posted about d and d much less if moron d and d posters weren't constantly barging into the thread posting about how biden will save the soul of the nation and how wanting things from politicians is stupid and bad. Maybe if mods weren't so useless and read the thread instead of just banning people at random, but that's asking too much clearly

gently caress the mods, free fly molo

FormaldehydeSon has issued a correction as of 03:34 on Feb 12, 2021

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

Someone post cum jar

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
i learned about a kind of worm called penis worms today, maybe that can be a biden thing. Penis worms. Theres also a cum shrimp.

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

Stinky Wizzleteats posted:

i learned about a kind of worm called penis worms today, maybe that can be a biden thing. Penis worms. Theres also a cum shrimp.

I'll take it

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
Ultra Carp

Mr Hootington posted:

You can do this?

if you don't have a towel pretty much anything works

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
imagine how uncanny it must be if among all worms, theyre the most penis like

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
Shrimp cock/tail

Leviticus 11:9-12 ESV
“These you may eat, of all that are in the waters. Everything in the waters that has fins and scales, whether in the seas or in the rivers, you may eat. But anything in the seas or the rivers that has not fins and scales, of the swarming creatures in the waters and of the living creatures that are in the waters, is detestable to you. You shall regard them as detestable; you shall not eat any of their flesh, and you shall detest their carcasses. Everything in the waters that has not fins and scales is detestable to you.

Catholics detest shrimp.

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
can they eat land bugs? Roley poleys are terrestrial but have gills and breathe the air moisture in damp places, can i eat those mr pope??

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Homeless Friend posted:

this is too logical for biden

even better

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

https://mobile.twitter.com/axios/status/1360034522197184513

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Send meg to England too

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Most progressive president ever. :911:

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

I hate democrats more than republicans

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

mad.radhu posted:

I hate democrats more than republicans

:hmmyes: Republicans are evil but at least they don’t lie about being evil. They also have spines for the most part.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
there is bipartisan agreement that the empire must continue