Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

hifi posted:

drat booker is roasting the magic on a spit tonight. judging from the box score

17 points in 9 minutes lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
No team plays harder than okc lol

thumper57
Feb 26, 2004

soggybagel posted:

No one cares but in my opinion the wolves have more marginal calls go against them than almost any team.

Refs let the Raptors get away with a lot of poo poo on Towns. Is he being punished for his covid talk?

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Raps TWolves has been within 2-3 points for the entire game it feels like

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.

thumper57 posted:

Refs let the Raptors get away with a lot of poo poo on Towns. Is he being punished for his covid talk?

Wolves just don’t get calls.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

in my opinion the wolves get too many calls

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

soggybagel posted:

Wolves just don’t get calls.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
BAZELY

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010
People laughed at the old embiid workout vids but the Philly training staff definitely puts up more of a fight than Dallas

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Porzingis just got badly owned on both sides of the court in back to back possessions

Senator Drinksalot
Apr 30, 2013

Kiss me up, touch me, fuckin' rock my world holmes, I don't care
Luka might end up with 45 the way he's attacking the basket in the 4th

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
Luka might end up with 45 and lose because of how badly this team needs a consistent second scorer.

Senator Drinksalot
Apr 30, 2013

Oh yeah, they are probably not winning but still an impressive game from Luka

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Covington is trying so hard on Luka but that just is not a fair matchup.

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010

Tom Sellout posted:

Luka might end up with 45 and lose because of how badly this team needs a consistent second scorer.

If kp could still defend itd maybe be OK but he's suddenly the worst defender in the rotation so he's gotta get 25

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.

Dutchy posted:

If kp could still defend itd maybe be OK but he's suddenly the worst defender in the rotation so he's gotta get 25

Stretches like this is where I wish Dallas had a good defensive 5 so that KP coould flare out until he gets his groove back

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
lol Lillard was not fouled on that play.

THJr hit his hand, hand is part of the ball.

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010

Dutchy posted:

Dames mad and that's frightening

see that's what i was afraid of

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Two of the last three times Portland was on offense the refs gave them a huge break. Melo elbowed Luka's face that time, two times before that Lillard wasn't fouled but got sent to the line.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Lmfao Justin Jackson dagger

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Lol how did they leave Doncic so open?

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010
aaaaaaaa drat

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Refs gifting this to Portland down the stretch is an obnoxious finish.

The elbow to Luka's face by Melo was an offensive foul when the Mavs did it in the third.
Lillard got freethrows for a phantom foul.

That's 4 points. Mavs win if that's called correctly. drat

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!

Spacebump posted:

Refs gifting this to Portland down the stretch is an obnoxious finish.

The elbow to Luka's face by Melo was an offensive foul when the Mavs did it in the third.
Lillard got freethrows for a phantom foul.

That's 4 points. Mavs win if that's called correctly. drat

Nah Hardaway hit Lillard, it was good.

KP was bad and I need him not to be bad though, it's getting real tough

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

jackofarcades posted:

Nah Hardaway hit Lillard, it was good.

KP was bad and I need him not to be bad though, it's getting real tough

He hit Lillard's hand. That's not a foul. Hand is part of the ball. Carlisle should have called for a review.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

im just glad the quality of announcing has improved drastically going into the lakers game by replacing hubie with mark jackson

Senator Drinksalot
Apr 30, 2013

Only 2 refs for Nuggets-Lakers tonight, could get pretty chippy.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Lakers just don't play the same way in the first quarter they play the rest of the game.

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
shoot that floater collin

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Good win for Portland, Lillard is still an incredible player.

I like the side of the jersey on their alts tonight.

Gary Trent Jr. is better than I realized.

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
we're sitting drummond, let's see if our offense improves

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Brolander posted:

we're sitting drummond, let's see if our offense improves

hes being traded for whoever has iman shumpert + the rights to RJs podcast

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
clippers love 2 push off

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Rick posted:

Lakers just don't play the same way in the first quarter they play the rest of the game.

Well this game they seem way more engaged to start. Double their score from yesterday's first already.

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
ruff so far

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Missing two free throws is almost worse than a turnover because teams almost always run on missed free throws so you basically turning points you should have had into an easy basket for your opponent.

Senator Drinksalot
Apr 30, 2013

RJ looks real rough tonight, was expecting more from him

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006
I’m a bit behind the game but lol Doug Christie just called Richaun Sher-block Holmes

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
morris please stop making threes thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
This half is definitely going in my "why the three point basket is bad" newsletter. The Nuggets have been convincingly outplayed, both the eyes and stats say this, but they now have the lead.