Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Eh! Frank posted:

What has Taintrunner done? :ohdear:

:mrwhite:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Populon posted:

Jimmy Dore raped?

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.
if you're accusing a goon of sexual assault, can you just PM it to the admins/mods instead of dancing around it and putting the thought into idiots heads that their enemy is a truly nasty person please.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Quotey posted:

if you're accusing a goon of sexual assault, can you just PM it to the admins/mods instead of dancing around it and putting the thought into idiots heads that their enemy is a truly nasty person please.

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

frankenfreak posted:

"we're not like d&d" i insist as i scream and plead for a list of forbidden words

i have literally never posted in or read d&d in my life. interesting that you know so much about it though

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

big if true

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
[Jesse Ventura voice]: I've seen the documents

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Answer me these riddles three....

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Trash Ops
Jun 19, 2012

im having fun, isnt everyone else?

edited to remove doxxing info

Somebody fucked around with this message at 03:55 on Feb 17, 2021

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Oh no, not the annoying poster guy, what a blow for the community...

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
woah that got memory holed with incredible speed, mods are working their asses off

Trash Ops
Jun 19, 2012

tainrunner has credible sexual assault allegations against him, and my redacted post was the receipts pmed to an admin january 23rd

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Trash Ops posted:

tainrunner has credible sexual assault allegations against him, and my redacted post was the receipts pmed to an admin january 23rd

Incredible that the guy who constantly shrieks like a wounded banshee about how everyone is a rapist might be projecting. no way

anyway can't wait for this thread to get closed

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
Removing info with names and doxxing info is a better safe then sorry thing, even if the person on the other end is a poo poo bag.

I have this info now, and have PM'd you Trash Ops. I don't know what was going on before, but I'm looking at it now and will figure it out. Give me a day or so when I get a chance. I will return...here(?) to update. Sorry for the future thread derail.

Edit: And for the future, for important things like this, if one admin ignores you or forgets, and you check back in with them and it's the same story: PM the other 4 Admins. Hell, you can PM a Mod and say "I asked XXX Admin and they didn't respond, can you check what the gently caress for me?"

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Trash Ops posted:

Ban the fucker if true

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

how did you know about this trash ops

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Some Guy TT posted:

how did you know about this trash ops

It's a pretty open secret at this point but no one wanted to get banned for doxxing

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

I was the admin who got the PM, but I got like 20 that day and missed it. We are all aware and will get back to yall.

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

some plague rats posted:

It's a pretty open secret at this point but no one wanted to get banned for doxxing

yikes well thats what pms are for i guess

nuts that we could hardly go by a few days without someone trying to own taintrunner regarding his being married but somehow this never came up

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

still trying to process the mods having an excuse to perma taintrunner but just deciding to close the succ zone instead

i dont think theyre doing a very good job communicating at their strategy meetings

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

Some Guy TT posted:

still trying to process the mods having an excuse to perma taintrunner but just deciding to close the succ zone instead

i dont think theyre doing a very good job communicating at their strategy meetings

maybe don't use someone else's credible accusations of sexual assault as an excuse to talk about your current pet complaint against the mods. it's not a good look.

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

im questioning their priorities dumbass its kind of nuts theyve been sitting on this a month while the main ongoing forum drama has been about the succ zone

or did you also think it was a bad look to talk about mods being idiots when wed found out theyd been aware that ppj had spent an obscene amount of time hanging out with nazis

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

some people knowing does not necessarily mean mods knowing

much as i'll shitpost on them none of the more prolific cpsam mods seem the type to sit on credible sexual assault accusations

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

yeah thats what we thought with the ppj stuff too then it turned out that the mods with alleged good opinions guilelessly took ppjs story at face value

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Well this is pretty hosed up if it's credible, and to the mods credit I can't think of any one of them that would sit on evidence of credible assault to protect Taintrunner of all posters.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

the admin who the PM was sent to posted in this thread that they missed the PM. I have not been "sitting on this for a month," and I'm pretty sure no other cspam mods have been either.

we do take this seriously and the admins are looking into it.

Crusty Nutsack fucked around with this message at 05:56 on Feb 17, 2021

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJzWEYeUT6U

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Some Guy TT posted:

yeah thats what we thought with the ppj stuff too then it turned out that the mods with alleged good opinions guilelessly took ppjs story at face value

Yes i am totally gonna carry water for taintrunner. You've cracked the case.

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

im sorry fluffdaddy you dont protect bad posters you just ignore rape accusations on days when being an admin is hard i apologize for besmirching your moral character in such a manner

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Yes. Thats it you got it. That's what happened here.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Some Guy TT posted:

im sorry fluffdaddy you dont protect bad posters you just ignore rape accusations on days when being an admin is hard i apologize for besmirching your moral character in such a manner

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Just take the L dude

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
i think its pretty chill that le epic angreh xD cspam pet poster who everyone had funny as gently caress catchphrases about turned out to be a sexual predator.

Trash Ops
Jun 19, 2012

i only post about podcasts and communism (latam/china) here so i dont really care about the democrat chat megathread or have "posting enemies." i probably shouldve reminded fluffdaddy or sent it to others but i did what i did

Eh! Frank
Mar 28, 2006

Doctor gave me these, I said what are these?
He said that they'll cure an existential type disease
Wait, Taintrunner is actually a sex pest? I was trying to make a joke. :smith:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Eh! Frank posted:

Wait, Taintrunner is actually a sex pest? I was trying to make a joke. :smith:
You still can

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
                                I'm the austerity war rapist?
                                                      \

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

ArfJason posted:

i think its pretty chill that le epic angreh xD cspam pet poster who everyone had funny as gently caress catchphrases about turned out to be a sexual predator.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

CSPAM: Wow it sure is odd how all these Republicans constantly rail against the sins they themselves are guilty of

CSPAM: Check out this crazy great poster "Taintrunner"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Dude’s posting had more projection than a planetarium.