Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
https://twitter.com/E_Woodyard/status/1362090959060824071?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

Ghost Dog posted:

deandre ayton played so poorly that it killed rush limbaugh

hell yeah brother

Rick posted:

I always confuse Vucevic and Valanciunas.

vucevic played at usc and valanciunas came straight from europe

vucevic is good at getting buckets, valanciunas is good at everything but

and finally vucevic has a head like a mii

these are the only points of distinction i can make

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Ghost Dog posted:

MVP

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Michael J Fox outlived his punk rear end lmao

OH WORD SON
Apr 21, 2006
Screw that old bitch he was a nazi

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

a new study bible! posted:

Michael J Fox outlived his punk rear end lmao

steph out here doing one last shimmy for the big rush up in the sky

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Declan MacManus posted:

vucevic played at usc and valanciunas came straight from europe

vucevic is good at getting buckets, valanciunas is good at everything but

and finally vucevic has a head like a mii

these are the only points of distinction i can make

vucevic is the least sweaty nba player I've ever seen

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Ghost Dog posted:

steph out here doing one last shimmy for the big rush up in the sky

Lol

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
haywards gonna need to take some time off

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

Ghost Dog posted:

DOMINAYTON

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/bdetrick/status/1362091704803819526?s=19

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Feeling sorry for Ja today he's about to get dorted

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
Ayton has been pretty disappointing this year it's ok to get mad at him. He's a very good rebounder but he's taken a step back at basically everything else and they're better when he sits

MourningView fucked around with this message at 20:12 on Feb 17, 2021

creamcorn
Oct 26, 2007

automatic gun for fast, continuous firing
deandre needs to work out with tom chambers in the offseason, developing a thunderous dunk game and mullet combo.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

All players having a (waivable) no-trade clause during the season seems like a good rule and probably would make the league better. Maybe pair it with some loosening of the trade matching rules so you wouldn't feel so compelled to throw guys in trades to make money work.

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

creamcorn posted:

deandre needs to work out with tom chambers in the offseason, developing a thunderous dunk game and mullet combo.

i hope ayton grows a texas style shag

Veryslightlymad
Jun 3, 2007

I fight with
my brain
and with an
underlying
hatred of the
Erebonian
Noble Faction

Ghost Dog posted:

Not the place I expected to find this delightful news, but it's welcome just the same.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Lockback posted:

All players having a (waivable) no-trade clause during the season seems like a good rule and probably would make the league better. Maybe pair it with some loosening of the trade matching rules so you wouldn't feel so compelled to throw guys in trades to make money work.

give everyone a trade kicker that doesnt count against the cap too

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Good Rush Limbaugh lung heal fine

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

what made me groan the most last night was probably in the last third of the game where ayton would switch on shamet and he'd get cooked or shamet would switch/double onto him and deny the ball to ayton. ayton would get frustrated, and he'd try harder or rage try or whatever and it was just completely obvious that the suns haven't practiced making tougher passes to him in the post and he's not built to defend smaller guards but they did all that anyways and those matchups getting exploited was like a 10 point swing in the nets favor right there off of turnovers and easy layups.

also it might have been bruce brown? got trapped directly under the basket with ayton right on him and ayton bit on like 3 pump fakes in a row before they finally scored on him. just zero composure or awareness

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Now after all of this everyone go look at Ayton's box score from yesterday.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Yeah it was really rough and I think it says something pretty bad about Monty that he didn’t make any adjustment there. I am not going to pretend I can make any deep insight based off stats or film but it was like watching a looping tiktok video of a man being owned forever and Monty really should have pulled him.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations

thrilla in vanilla posted:

Yeah it was really rough and I think it says something pretty bad about Monty that he didn’t make any adjustment there. I am not going to pretend I can make any deep insight based off stats or film but it was like watching a looping tiktok video of a man being owned forever and Monty really should have pulled him.

It's a good thing you're not a Mavs fan. This thread would have been half filled with angry posts by you and me about Porzingis.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Rick posted:

Now after all of this everyone go look at Ayton's box score from yesterday.

looking at the box score, the suns' real problem was not playing cameron payne enough

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Cam Payne has actually been pretty good for us. I would go so far as to say he was great in the bubble.

Spacebump posted:

It's a good thing you're not a Mavs fan. This thread would have been half filled with angry posts by you and me about Porzingis.
I’m down for an ouroboros of soft big man complaining. Let’s get it

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

Stevie Lee posted:

looking at the box score, the suns' real problem was not playing cameron payne enough

That should solve frustration problems,

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
In the interest of not just whining a bunch and trying to say some positive things, our entire Bench unit has been contributing well when they actually get chances. Langston Galloway and frank kaminsky have both been good when they have been playing somehow. Saric is an awesome dude to anchor the reserves also.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Saric would probably be a six man of the year candidate if he was playing more regularly.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
Do not acknowledge the fiction that there are any sixth man of the year candidates other than Jordan Clarkson

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

Paul Zuvella posted:

Good Rush Limbaugh lung heal fine

if anyone was wondering what robbie hummel was up to, as i often do, he’s currently playing 3x3 basketball for a living

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

euphronius posted:

Saric is barley an nba player come on now

still boiling with rage at this post. just imagine dario coming off the bench instead of Mike scott.

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Veryslightlymad posted:

Just get the poor man on a real team for goodness sake.

That Boston trade exception was practically destined for this moment. Do they have anything they could throw into the food processor here?

Boston can send Jaylen brown or they can kick rocks imo

Never allow the Celtics to improve

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

DeimosRising posted:

Boston can send Jaylen brown or they can kick rocks imo

Never allow the Celtics to improve

dokmo
Aug 27, 2006

:stat:man
How many more seasons until Okoro is a full time small ball 5 and/or playing in Europe.

pepperchomp
Jan 27, 2007

chomp chomp chomp

Lmao. Bye rush, its been....something. I guess I will drop one more of these for you for the road
https://youtu.be/V9O94UTDAJQ

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Shout out to Eddie Robinson

https://twitter.com/erob3232/status/1362096109733240836

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

dokmo posted:

How many more seasons until Okoro is a full time small ball 5 and/or playing in Europe.

What is this what does this mean im a little drunk so im very stupid

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Stevie Lee posted:

still boiling with rage at this post. just imagine dario coming off the bench instead of Mike scott.

Lmao Scott is way better are you for real

dokmo
Aug 27, 2006

:stat:man

verbal enema posted:

What is this what does this mean im a little drunk so im very stupid

it means he can't shoot, so he is only useful as a basketball player if he's playing center or playing in europe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

euphronius posted:

Lmao Scott is way better are you for real

.003 vs .105 WS/48
-6.5 vs -0.5 BPM
.466 vs .574 TS%
4.2 vs 16.7 PER

idk man, i might be