Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

comedyblissoption posted:

it would sure suck to have people recognizing guaido as the rightful president of venezuela among the mod crew
:thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Juan guaido - my people, the posters of CSPAM, they yearn for freedom

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Reality Protester posted:

cant believe leftist baloogan would flame out like this without posting dr jill's nudes

Lmao what an apt description

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Reality Protester posted:

cant believe leftist baloogan would flame out like this without posting dr jill's nudes

oof

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Vim Fuego posted:

All the other kids with the hosed up dicks
better run better run
outrun my cum

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

comedyblissoption posted:

preemptive flymolo please refrain from having my back

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
not only did taintprojecter vote for Biden he donated and phonebanked

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Vim Fuego posted:

All the other kids with the hosed up dicks
better run better run
outrun my cum

He reaped, he ran our taints in vain
He succed, never asking why
He pissed. Report. Not a landlord.
He rents, no one can deny.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

spacemang_spliff posted:

not only did taintprojecter vote for Biden he donated and phonebanked

quietly

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

find everyone who ever expressed support for taintrunner and ban them too imo. good way to remove the rot from this subforum

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

spacemang_spliff posted:

taintprojecter

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

do you think a taintrunner rereg will hold it in long enough to last more than fives minutes of posting

Sea_Caldwell
Feb 5, 2021

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

Office Pig posted:

do you think a taintrunner rereg will hold it in long enough to last more than fives minutes of posting

you mean like yoshikage kira or like seraph84

oscarthewilde
May 16, 2012

I would often go there
To the tiny church there

Bearjew posted:

this post has been reported by taintrunner

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

these forums sure have a long history of gimmick posters turning out to not actually be gimmicks

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

lmao

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Wheeee posted:

these forums sure have a long history of gimmick posters turning out to not actually be gimmicks

Thankfully my gimmick of being a good poster is purely an ironic front.

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

I had always assumed a lot of his posting was motivated by a desire to own his rich wife's annoying liberal friends and just not having the guts to be aggro with them to their faces, but the more I read into his weird dramatic history the more it seems like it was directed at NYC demsocs who froze him out of their social circles years ago. Kinda scans with how everybody who got crossways with him was automatically a Biden voter lib but he himself was somehow a hard-eyed, hard-hearted Stalinist despite his conception of politics primarily being votescolding and posting in fandom flame wars surrounding his favorite Youtubers

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Wheeee posted:

fortunately no one has figured out my secret shame: IRL I'm an idiot who sucks at posting

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

spacemang_spliff posted:

fortunately no one has figured out my secret shame: IRL I'm an idiot who sucks at posting

Don't doxx me

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

TheIncredulousHulk posted:

I had always assumed a lot of his posting was motivated by a desire to own his rich wife's annoying liberal friends and just not having the guts to be aggro with them to their faces, but the more I read into his weird dramatic history the more it seems like it was directed at NYC demsocs who froze him out of their social circles years ago. Kinda scans with how everybody who got crossways with him was automatically a Biden voter lib but he himself was somehow a hard-eyed, hard-hearted Stalinist despite his conception of politics primarily being votescolding and posting in fandom flame wars surrounding his favorite Youtubers

oh yeah, we should see a huge drop in jimmydore posts now which will be nice

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

so now that the world's worst poster is gone can we have our thread back with a dedicated IK to keep weird rapists from starting cults of personality and getting the thread gassed

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Jazerus posted:

so now that the world's worst poster is gone can we have our thread back with a dedicated IK to keep weird rapists from starting cults of personality and getting the thread gassed

read the democrats are good thread title closely

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

PenguinKnight
Apr 6, 2009

spacemang_spliff posted:

:same:

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

so how was taintrunner not run out of here long before now given how many posters are tripping over each other to talk about how much they couldn't stand that guy

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Raskolnikov38 posted:

read the democrats are good thread title closely

lol i didn't check before i posted

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
I thought he was a bad but ultimately harmless poster and his gimmick got to be endearing to me after a while. Like he'd blow his lid and call you a filthy lib rape apologist and you'd nod and be like, "ah that's right. It *is* Tuesday"

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Bundy posted:

so how was taintrunner not run out of here long before now given how many posters are tripping over each other to talk about how much they couldn't stand that guy

combination of fan clubism and “eh he’s just annoying and obnoxious so nothing can be done”

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

Bundy posted:

ohhh noo, youve done it now. time to have your TAINT RUN... someone post the drat IMAGE

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

christmas boots posted:

I thought he was a bad but ultimately harmless poster and his gimmick got to be endearing to me after a while. Like he'd blow his lid and call you a filthy lib rape apologist and you'd nod and be like, "ah that's right. It *is* Tuesday"

Raskolnikov38 posted:

combination of fan clubism and “eh he’s just annoying and obnoxious so nothing can be done”

p much

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

oh yeah, we should see a huge drop in jimmydore posts now which will be nice

yeah, seeing the kind of person that goes to bat for that completely answers the question

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

just gonna summarize the history of this webzone riiiiiight about here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BRAKE FOR MOOSE
Jun 6, 2001

we have so many bad posters that I just came to appreciate one that stood out from the crowd