Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
"this internet guy was a rapist? oh. oh no. i have to tell them all what a good poster he was"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

ZDR loving sucked and I'm glad he's gone.

Also where is the taintrunner rape admission/accusation? I see something by "quotey" but maybe i'm missing context.

this is (almost certainly*) a thread made by ex-forums poster taintrunner

https://mobile.twitter.com/Jeevesmeister/status/840241386406387712

*if taintrunner can come back and provide exculpatory evidence i will eat my piss tape hat on camera with barbecue sauce. i'll even stake my account on it. toxxes are back

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
"separate the art from the artist" i say about a guy whose entire body of work consisted of replacing the word "I" with the word "Biden" when talking about rapists.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

spacemang_spliff posted:

I didn't know about it

It's okay to not know or remember all the life details of a person who mainly exists on twitter for you, long as you correct yourself when you remember or are reminded. no big

e:

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Finicums Wake posted:

this is (almost certainly) a thread made by ex-forums poster taintrunner

https://twitter.com/SupermansPa/status/875709360294420480?s=20

:staredog:

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Vim Fuego posted:

I don't know who sady doyls is but I googled them and lol
https://twitter.com/sadydoyle/status/1362104435959357451

e: pronoun

https://twitter.com/sadydoyle/status/1351951940679299087

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
Ask Jeevesmeister

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

The hotter, the wetter, the better

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo

Finicums Wake posted:

*if taintrunner can come back and provide exculpatory evidence i will eat my piss tape hat on camera with barbecue sauce. i'll even stake my account on it. toxxes are back

https://twitter.com/LostnProfound69/status/840436935168479233

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

spacemang_spliff posted:

lmao i'm dying

wow, are you countless americans who lack access to universal healthcare

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Admiral Ray posted:

"separate the art from the artist" i say about a guy whose entire body of work consisted of replacing the word "I" with the word "Biden" when talking about rapists.

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

if you read doyle's original mention of that person, it's in the context of their asian male partner receiving a bunch of racist harassment because doyle was a clinton supporter. the rabbit hole seems deep, on this one

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Sounds like someone we know!

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Wait what. Taintrunner was Jefferoo? I dont' believe it.

twoday
May 4, 2005

Finicums Wake posted:

if you read doyle's original mention of that person, it's in the context of their asian male partner receiving a bunch of racist harassment because doyle was a clinton supporter. the rabbit hole seems deep, on this one

friendly reminder - do not post anything that has his name or links to his name in c-spam

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

ZDR loving sucked and I'm glad he's gone.

Also where is the taintrunner rape admission/accusation? I see something by "quotey" but maybe i'm missing context.

thankfully people thought that was taintrunner rather than my entirely original admission. i've dodged a bullet

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Can we word filter "ran one taint too many" and every other variation to "sexually harassed and assaulted women" so every absolute loving retard who stumbles in here to make that "fun" "joke" and try and position themselves on the right side of this gets made to be honest what they're cracking wise about

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

twoday posted:

friendly reminder - do not post anything that has his name or links to his name

it's not my intention to. if i have in any of the stuff i linked already, i can edit out or delete that stuff from my previous posts. i will keep that in mind for future posts too, though

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

lol

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

Finicums Wake posted:

IIRC from twitter, Jeevesmeister wrote a medium essay that was so bad that opinions of him went from "idk if he's a rapist" to "oh he's 100% a rapist". He then deleted the essay and his twitter account, but afterwards someone scooped up the @ and created a new account just to rehost the parts of the essay they had saved from a google cache.

twoday
May 4, 2005

some plague rats posted:

Can we word filter "ran one taint too many" and every other variation to "sexually harassed and assaulted women" so every absolute loving retard who stumbles in here to make that "fun" "joke" and try and position themselves on the right side of this gets made to be honest what they're cracking wise about

what if we just wordfilter biden to taintrunner

A Gin Palace
Feb 12, 2013

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Quotey posted:

thankfully people thought that was taintrunner rather than my entirely original admission. i've dodged a bullet

lol. :patriot: you brave poster.

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo

Slanderer posted:

IIRC from twitter, Jeevesmeister wrote a medium essay that was so bad that opinions of him went from "idk if he's a rapist" to "oh he's 100% a rapist". He then deleted the essay and his twitter account, but afterwards someone scooped up the @ and created a new account just to rehost the parts of the essay they had saved from a google cache.

these forums just cant stop worshipping rapists lol

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

twoday posted:

twoday
May 4, 2005

Slanderer posted:

yeah, I was wondering about that, how does that work? if someone is banned from twitter you can't take their name, but if they delete their account it's up for grabs?

A Gin Palace
Feb 12, 2013

twoday posted:

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

twoday posted:

no

A Gin Palace
Feb 12, 2013

Muscle Wizard posted:

these forums just cant stop worshipping rapists lol

considering they were founded by one is this really surprising

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo

A Gin Palace posted:

considering they were founded by one is this really surprising

not at all

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Finicums Wake posted:

speaking personally here: around the time when tajntrunner and co made the succ zone unreadable, and after i had been called a lib for the nth time for not being affectively invested in a fated-to-fail parliamentary manuever ('force the vote' lol) i checked out of these forums, signed up for the rhizzone, and got deep into my hegel reading.

i'm sure i'm not the only one that was like "gently caress this lol" and started spending their time on other things
dont worry friend i will continue to relentlessly mock anyone against demanding votes for good policies

Slanderer
May 6, 2007

twoday posted:

yeah, I was wondering about that, how does that work? if someone is banned from twitter you can't take their name, but if they delete their account it's up for grabs?

Once you deactivate a twitter account it gets queued up for deletion in 30 days, after which point its gone and the @ is up for grabs. So if you you "hate drama" but constantly cause it you deacivate every few weeks, reactivate for a few days, deactivate again... on a loop until you accidentally forget and then throw a fit bc twitter deleted your account

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

comedyblissoption posted:

dont worry friend i will continue to relentlessly mock anyone against demanding votes for good policies

thanks jimmy

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

twoday posted:

do it globally and you have yourself a deal

twoday
May 4, 2005

Slanderer posted:

Once you deactivate a twitter account it gets queued up for deletion in 30 days, after which point its gone and the @ is up for grabs. So if you you "hate drama" but constantly cause it you deacivate every few weeks, reactivate for a few days, deactivate again... on a loop until you accidentally forget and then throw a fit bc twitter deleted your account

aha

interesting

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

comedyblissoption posted:

i said that FTV was good in the sense that it was better than doing nothing, and that i supported it as a tactic against its detractors for precisely that reason. but some succ zone posters, unhappy to end an argument with mere agreement, flamed me for what i can only assume is for not stating my agreement angrily enough, or something

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

taintrunner may rape a lot of people, but he also makes a lot of posters i don't like mad, so, its impossible to say if hes bad or not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twoday
May 4, 2005

Finicums Wake posted:

it's not my intention to. if i have in any of the stuff i linked already, i can edit out or delete that stuff from my previous posts. i will keep that in mind for future posts too, though

You did before, I edited it out