Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Gin Palace
Feb 12, 2013

holy lol cspam's engels

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sea_Caldwell
Feb 5, 2021

It seems to me that the Succ zone is just filled with very very bad judges of character.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

The hotter, the wetter, the better

Smythe posted:

i think its ok to "stir poo poo" in the cspam forum, a fyad-lite forum. but thats justt me speaking as a poster, not a mod or nothin

more like a nothin mod

post COVID
Mar 5, 2007

free college, free healthcare, free Shmurda

one of those totally normal posts i've heard about

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

McConnell posted:

It seems to me that Something Awful is just filled with very very bad judges of character.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

McConnell posted:

It seems to me that the Succ zone is just filled with very very bad judges of character.

whose rereg are you

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

stellers bae posted:

glad to see we're back to believing women now

Doing that gesture where you hold your hand flat and wobble it and go eeeh

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Smythe posted:

i think its ok to "stir poo poo" in the cspam forum, a fyad-lite forum. but thats justt me speaking as a poster, not a mod or nothin

yeah, my only point is if youre just mad all the time thats unhealthy. poo poo sucks and its okay to be angry sometimes, but as a gimmick it gets old pretty quick

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

PenguinKnight
Apr 6, 2009

lol what a weird kiss-rear end

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

lol the lesser-evilism

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

look, forget the evidence for a moment...

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Eox posted:

do you have a link to this by any chance

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3956198&perpage=40&noseen=1&pagenumber=337#post512296535

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

ip check fly molo and taint runner

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

oh god no does this mean im a rapist!?

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007

Sea_Caldwell
Feb 5, 2021

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

whose rereg are you

No one important. Just wanted a fresh start.

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here
so does taintrunner getting perma'd mean we can have the succzone thread back?

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

McConnell posted:

welcome back baloogan

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

McConnell posted:

cool. how do you feel about bitcoin?

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

pentyne posted:

lmao

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

comedyblissoption posted:

women are capable of sexual assault and rape too hth

I'm aware of that, but it does seem.... particularly one sided? For pretty much all of human history? Let's give the femboys a chance.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Stringent posted:

Raskolnikov38 posted:

read the democrats are good thread title closely

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

pentyne posted:

or firemen

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

Stringent posted:

the succzone has a filter so only the clever idiots can click it now unfortunately

A Gin Palace
Feb 12, 2013

this is the same guy who got really mad when people pointed out that adam gase was a terrible dogshit hire

edit: mcmagic i mean lol

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Stringent posted:

Woah woah... hold on... let's think about this...

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Yinlock. you have our permission. remake the succ zone. for old time sake.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Jazerus posted:

yeah it's wild. succ zone is like 75% people who also post in trump thread but somehow the old joke about the threads being mortal enemies became real??

tbf back in the Olden Times it was originally a containment thread for people who didn't have brain worms and thus did not want to swear eternal fealty to Mother

they tried to warn us

Sea_Caldwell
Feb 5, 2021

I hate firemen... who use bitcoin.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Reality Protester posted:

Yinlock. you have our permission. remake the succ zone. for old time sake.

kinda already have a substitute but hell i don't need an excuse to make threads

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

lmao

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
I'm wondering how Fly Molo is going to take the news when their ban is over :allears:

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

McConnell posted:

I hate firemen... who use bitcoin.

how do you feel about cabins

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

lmao

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Hey yea I hosed up. Slanderer sent me some twitter stuff a month ago and I felt at the time it was too much offsite with not enough on-site to take action. I missed the trash Ops pm because that day a bunch of other forum poo poo was popping off.

I wish I hadn't sat on it and I will cop to that. I definitely couldn't stand the guy and definitely wouldn't go to bat for him.

I have 700 PMs since November and things do get looked over sometimes. I'd encourage using our email addresses too if it's something this important. Fluffdaddysa at Gmail or Fluffdaddy@somethingawful.com if it's something like this.

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Yinlock posted:

like where the gently caress is the railway between "i think rape is actually bad" and "oh so you think your posting will bring on the revolution????", i've seen it multiple times and it's always the most confusing thing

no I don't think i'm the vanguard of the glorious peoples' revolution, I just think slandering a rapist because you love joe biden huge bunches is in fact a bad thing

nobody in cspam thinks that joe biden is good. we just dont want to scream and cry about him 24/7 to the detriment of all other forms of posting like you and your rapist idol. its completely deranged for you to post like this at this point in this thread lol

Farm Frenzy fucked around with this message at 03:49 on Feb 18, 2021

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Fly mojo clearly has a mystical power and needs to immediately become a centrist

A Gin Palace
Feb 12, 2013

Gods_Butthole posted:

I'm wondering how Fly Molo is going to take the news when their ban is over :allears:

everyone on the forums waits anxiously in hushed silence, fearing the doom that fly molo's forums crush will inevitably bring. but their hedging is in vain, as fly molo will always find another poster to suck up to, and that poster will always be revealed as a massive piece of poo poo. yin and yang, light and dark, the cycle continues, and we are fools to try and stop it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

really queer Christmas posted:

Fly mojo clearly has a mystical power and needs to immediately become a centrist

Goon project to build a time machine to send him back to 2019 to become Joe Biden's campaign manager