Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

lumpentroll posted:

only when you do it

what the h*ck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

QUEER FRASIER posted:

cspam: where using the “post history” button on one of the worst posters in the forum gets you 3x the probation as asserting that you’re going to behead another poster (not going to link the post because I don’t want to be guilty of helldumping lmao)

this is the place for it if you insist on bitching about a terrible poster getting probed

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Flavius Aetass posted:

this is the place for it if you insist on bitching about a terrible poster getting probed

gaupo gaucho sucks and deserves 100% of the poo poo they get. free a loving dog

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

talking about posts on other parts of this website is doxxing,, too me

QUEER FRASIER
May 31, 2011

Flavius Aetass posted:

come on Flavius you use the buttons incredibly harshly on our fyad/cspam crossover friends and a quick glance at your rap sheet makes it pretty clear why

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

if people don't want their posts in other threads or subforums they shouldn't post stupid poo poo. just 1 mans opinion.

hapsby
Oct 12, 2012

I just think this judgy rabbit makes a good av.

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

gaupo gaucho sucks and deserves 100% of the poo poo they get. free a loving dog

agreed completely

post COVID
Mar 5, 2007

free college, free healthcare, free Shmurda

fyad will be closed when the last pedo nutjob goon is permabanned

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

jumping to post about how taintrunner used to post about sleeping with "model quality asians" all the time in the NYC thread under a different name

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Trash Ops posted:

if there was a reward for outing taintrunner as a creep, i would wish it was no more bitchmade probes like this:

Koos Group posted:

I say, if any of the boys cause trouble in gray forums, make 'em pay the troll toll. That encourages them to spend more time at home with me.

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
edit: forget it

oxsnard fucked around with this message at 18:04 on Feb 18, 2021

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
goddammot I got sucked back in. Stop bitching about probes especially if you bring your pink forum in-jokes in here. It's not that hard

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

I still don't know how to deal with the fact the Bernie Bro was real and it was Taintrunner. The forum delivers.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

QUEER FRASIER posted:

come on Flavius you use the buttons incredibly harshly on our fyad/cspam crossover friends and a quick glance at your rap sheet makes it pretty clear why

I created a monster

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

GOD IS BED posted:

taintrunner can't be the only rapist in cspam. who will be next?

turn off your monitor

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

So Jeffroo was well-loved in the NYC lan thread. Real great guy.

Shark Sandwich posted:

I remember being on a subway with Jefferoo once after a goon meet and some girl made some comment to us about Joss Whedon not being terrible so he went home and wrote a missed connections post on Craigslist about it.

Shark Sandwich posted:

It's been long deleted. Basically we were on the subway and I mentioned that I didn't like Joss Whedon and some girl started talking to us and asking us why and he got really angry when some other guy said he disagreed with us and she blew Jefferoo off. Like right after home he posted a massive diatribe about how she was a bitch for preferring to talk to some guy because he liked Joss Whedon. Keep in mind the other guy was totally normal and Jefferoo was straight up ranting at her.

also

lament.cfg posted:

I just needed to crosspost this from the PYF STDH thread.

Jeffroo posted:

I went to college at a private "geek heaven" not-a-real-college college in Arizona, 90% male, I was super goony. Never kissed a girl until I convinced someone over Facebook to drive two hours across the state for a steak dinner and the chance to rectify this. First girlfriend was a Chinese immigrant model. Like, heartstopping gorgeous. My roommates wondered if something might actually be wrong with her with how overtly out of my league she was.

Left her to move to LA. Started seeing this super Jewish dual-major grad from Berkeley in Beverly Hills. We started to get hot and heavy until was suddenly greeted by "surprise, it's my first time!" at the very last possible moment, like very last before informing me of her complete and total virginity, and then proceeded to send me a handmade V-card in the mail. Blood red super Victorian design on the V and everything. That kind of ended things, and apparently she didn't get the message as she started knocking on my door in the middle of the night.

Didn't really commit to anything too serious until I started seeing this Latina librarian who was a hardcore Redditor. My roommate at the time was storyboarding on the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles reboot, and one night as we were getting into it she shouted "tell me how my pussy is like a sewer!" Things eventually ended non-climatically, and I found out after the fact she believed demons were real, and married a Romanian guy off of Reddit, then proceeded to move to Romania, where she knows not a single word of the language.

Next serious girlfriend was the daughter of the screenwriter for On Deadly Ground - the Steven Segal directorial debut with co-stars Dr. Cox and Michael Caine. She had never seen it before and we turned it into a drinking game, which ended up with her dragging me upstairs and hitting me in the face so hard during sex I couldn't feel the left side of it for a week. She said the giant welt was acme. I wish I was kidding. Of course, being rather stupid, I followed her to New York. It didn't end well.

After that I slept around a bit, and wound up seeing this Chinese waitress who referred to sex as "penistime!" over and over, horrifyingly enough. I left NYC for Hawaii, and wound up with this anime nerd illustrator who's so comically innocent I just felt like a total dirtbag around, forever and ever. Left Hawaii and work's been taking me all over the place a bit to much to really commit to anything.

But yeah. Nobody's ever topped "tell me how my pussy is like a sewer," sorry.

Jeffroo posted:

One girl pooped on me. With no warning, much less consent. And tried to get away with it.

Jeffroo posted:

She wanted to name our firstborn Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol.

Jeffroo posted:

I took Hawaii anime nerd's virginity in a murder closet. I fell upon hard times for a few months and was living in a literal murder closet, which had zero ventilation, no real working door, and was infested with insects - the room was like 4 feet wide by 8 feet long, to give you a sense of dimension. Her entire sex life is in hell, essentially.

She's still crazy about me.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

oxsnard posted:

goddammot I got sucked back in. Stop bitching about probes especially if you bring your pink forum in-jokes in here. It's not that hard

Want some cheese with that whine? Qq moar

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

ArfJason posted:

I created a monster

look at mr bigshot here trying to take all the credit

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

genericnick posted:

I still don't know how to deal with the fact the Bernie Bro was real and it was Taintrunner. The forum delivers.

SA's still got it baybee, influencing events and politics behind the scenes, all over the world

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Flavius Aetass posted:

no ones complaining about gaupo being probed, they're complaining a loving dog was probed - a good poster. I understand the concept of good posters is lost on the mods, but they do exist and one's been probed. Free him.

THS
Sep 15, 2017

double negative posted:

an internationally experienced Manhattan ad-man who quietly contributes to leftist and feminist causes

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Shageletic posted:

also

well,

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Shageletic posted:

Jeffroo posted:

super Jewish

:stare:

A Gin Palace
Feb 12, 2013

Shageletic posted:

also

all this "taking the virginity" fanfic is so absolutely disgusting to me. what the gently caress is wrong with guys like this

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Shageletic posted:

also

I'm glad this creep was perma'd

THS
Sep 15, 2017

im going through everything i missed from being without internet thru all this, wowie zowie

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

if it weren't for the eyewitness accounts i'd be filing away taintrunner's entire life into a big old word document labeled Waste Which Never Occurred

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

genericnick posted:

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Wheeee posted:

these forums sure have a long history of gimmick posters turning out to not actually be gimmicks

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
you are all too sensitive, cry more. On an unrelated note this 12 hour probe is tyrannical and cannot be allowed to stand

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Shageletic posted:

also

lmao holy gently caress lmao

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

oxsnard posted:

you are all too sensitive, cry more. On an unrelated note this 12 hour probe is tyrannical and cannot be allowed to stand

Oxsnard buddy give it a rest

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

oxsnard posted:

goons are complex creatures

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

jeffroo of cspam lmao

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

genericnick posted:

crack ping

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

I know the posting crusade against fyad is tiring and lonely. come and sit down. drink. let's talk about trumo

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

FAUXTON posted:

jeffroo of cspam lmao

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

FAUXTON posted:

jeffroo of cspam lmao

Flunky
Jan 2, 2014

quote:

I remember being on a subway with Jefferoo once after a goon meet and some girl made some comment to us about Joss Whedon not being terrible so he went home and wrote a missed connections post on Craigslist about it.

im loving dying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

FAUXTON posted:

jeffroo of cspam lmao

we are beset by a plague of jeffs