Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

I’d never heard of Bad Bunny before the Rumble. I wish I could still say that because... he sucks!

Wrestling won’t be cool again until they bring back Kid Rock and/or Limp Bizkit

I have no idea if I’m joking or not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

The worst kind of tornado.

it's very funny that Raw can bring in a very popular musical artist and do like maybe ten percent better numbers than Sister Wives pulls on TLC

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
When no-selling is used rarely, then it's cool. Like the traditional FIGHTING SPIRIT spots from Japan

When it's used to create 9 false finishes in the same match, it's just a Seth Rolling ROH title run

Squall
Mar 10, 2010

"...whatever."
I still don't know who Bad Bunny is.

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

Squall posted:

Damian Priest's manager.

The bad bunny red splash shirt is actually pretty great

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
They should call Chavo Guerrero worse bunny

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.
I don't think I have heard his music before but his merch does actually look vibrant and fun and maybe wwe can take a lesson from that, make more merch that isnt terrible

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Squall posted:

I am slowly starting to learn, thanks to this thread. For a bit there I was going back and forth between thinking he was the WWE Original Character Do Not Steal version of AEW's Bunny, one of Bray's Funhouse puppets come to live, or possibly a guy in a bunny costume from the entourage of the guy who had the party train gimmick before No Way Jose.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Squall posted:

she teams with the Butcher and the Blade

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

choose your own horror isekai sci-fi Souls-like urban fantasy gamer simulator adventure

or don't?
that's Regular Bunny, Bad Bunny debuted in ClayFighter 63⅓

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

Grendels Dad posted:

I am slowly starting to learn, thanks to this thread. For a bit there I was going back and forth between thinking he was the WWE Original Character Do Not Steal version of AEW's Bunny, one of Bray's Funhouse puppets come to live, or possibly a guy in a bunny costume from the entourage of the guy who had the party train gimmick before No Way Jose.

Adam rose. Then Adam fell

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

I think the youngest person in this picture is Sheamus

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Kofi is 39, and the youngest

Quantum of Phallus fucked around with this message at 12:13 on Feb 19, 2021

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
35 years old Drew McIntyre, surely?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it's da champ. younger than aew's champ

blunt
Jul 7, 2005

Blaise330 posted:

Mr Brodie Lee was younger than Sheamus.

Also, why is Mr Brodie Lee in that photo?

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

karmicknight posted:

35 years old Drew McIntyre, surely?

lol I'm an idiot

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

:cheeky::razzy:

collocation
Jun 17, 2018

Blaise330 posted:

I like and dislike how they are posed in order of facial expression.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
We missed the ten year, and now eleven year anniversary, of this post. And I think its important to remember it:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=3249514&pagenumber=52&perpage=40#post370589194

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
If I had a big loving sword I would cleave the first dude out of the pod, and take the easy win.

Just imagine AJ pops out of the pod, tries to phenomenal phorearm at Drew and gets his arm chopped off? Now WWE is speaking my language.

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Blaise330 posted:

They could have run this match with the exact
Same people (except Styles) in 2009.

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

Before I remembered Jeff Hardy I was like "Oh is Bray back with a new gimmick"

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Cav mentioned Drew McIntyre having a beard transplant the other day and now I can't stop seeing it

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

Lid posted:

We missed the ten year, and now eleven year anniversary, of this post. And I think its important to remember it:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=3249514&pagenumber=52&perpage=40#post370589194
Post not found, what’s it supposed to say

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Golden Bee posted:

Post not found, what’s it supposed to say

oldfan posted:

Reasons WCW doesn't exist: Terrible booking, having a billion guys on the roster, pushing old stale guys at the expense of young talent

TNA surely has none of those things going on

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Orange Carlisle posted:

Cav mentioned Drew McIntyre having a beard transplant the other day and now I can't stop seeing it

He also dyes his hair dark brown and probably has regular keratin treatments to make it thicker and more lustrous. It takes money to make money

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

It's even better that the username is "oldfan" :allears:

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Blaise330 posted:

Would that sword not be slicing his shoulder laying it across on its edge like that? A claymore is a slicing weapon right?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Per Dave, Bo’s still being paid/under contract and he isn’t even brought to tapings for catering anymore

He and Liv have a farm, he’s starting a real estate business and prepping for life after wrestling

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Shard posted:

Would that sword not be slicing his shoulder laying it across on its edge like that? A claymore is a slicing weapon right?

It is but there's no weight behind it. It's absolutely bullshit, but even if it were a live weapon it wouldn't hurt him significantly without pressure behind it.

Source: I've done a lot of fencing and live steel combat stupidity.

PS: Sheep from the Raw thread died this morning because one of her lambs was rotting inside her (I always do necropsies to check for communicable diseases that might hurt the other sheep). They weren't to term and there were no external signs of a dead lamb. Most of the time, sheep abort when that happens and they're fine after a round of antibiotics. She didn't and it killed her.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Shard posted:

I don’t think swords usually have a sharp edge running the entire length

E: but I know nothing about swords

Raskolnikov38 fucked around with this message at 16:31 on Feb 19, 2021

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I think it would look cooler if he had the sword planted in the ground centered with his hands clasped over the pommel. Like King Arthur or something. The only time having a sword draped over your shoulder is if its buster sword levels big.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I'm sorry to hear about the sheep. :(

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

It is but there's no weight behind it. It's absolutely bullshit, but even if it were a live weapon it wouldn't hurt him significantly without pressure behind it.

Source: I've done a lot of fencing and live steel combat stupidity.

PS: Sheep from the Raw thread died this morning because one of her lambs was rotting inside her (I always do necropsies to check for communicable diseases that might hurt the other sheep). They weren't to term and there were no external signs of a dead lamb. Most of the time, sheep abort when that happens and they're fine after a round of antibiotics. She didn't and it killed her.

this post really went places

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Chris James 2 posted:

Per Dave, Bo’s still being paid/under contract and he isn’t even brought to tapings for catering anymore

He and Liv have a farm, he’s starting a real estate business and prepping for life after wrestling

At least the one thing WWE isn't copying from dying days of WCW is flying all 300+ members of your roster to every taping just to not use any of them.

They're happy to let them sit at home and get paid to do nothing, another WCW move.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
I can't wait to see Retribution's plot to destroy WWE by taking out Kofi, the most unlikely person to win the match.

Have Retribution even gotten a preshow PPV match yet? Ali in the rumble for 5 mins doesn't count.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

Do you think Allister will get to be on TV in the entire month of February?

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Golden Bee posted:

Depends if they have a lumberjack match or not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Golden Bee posted:

The only reason he’s not chasing Truth around backstage is that he’s still locked in a broom closet waiting for somebody to fight him