Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Metapod posted:

Everyone yelling McDonald's McDonald's McDonald's after seeing that dunk as nate Duncan tries to explain we have food at home

Everyone wants to eat McNuggets but no one is talking about how revenue was down in Q3.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
I don't understand why people are talking about Anthony Edwards' stats after his awesome dunk. I can't ever remember that happening after a dunk of the year contender happened.

Also, every time I read something about Nate Duncan (I've never heard his podcast), it sounds like he is the fun police.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Shawn Kemp had a nice dunk but did anyone consider he became a more complete player after he got fat

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"

Spacebump posted:

I don't understand why people are talking about Anthony Edwards' stats after his awesome dunk. I can't ever remember that happening after a dunk of the year contender happened.

Also, every time I read something about Nate Duncan (I've never heard his podcast), it sounds like he is the fun police.

white nerds with tiny dicks always have to well actshually every single loving thing to death

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/30932247/indiana-pacers-myles-turner-turns-troll-attempt-texas-fundraiser

Myles Turner rules

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Ammanas posted:

white nerds with tiny dicks always have to well actshually every single loving thing to death

weird flex

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!
Nate Duncan doesn't think Ant is good and he was afraid people were gonna think he was good after the dunk, so he had to say "actually, Ant is bad."

i am a moron
Nov 12, 2020

"I think if there’s one thing we can all agree on it’s that Penn State and Michigan both suck and are garbage and it’s hilarious Michigan fans are freaking out thinking this is their natty window when they can’t even beat a B12 team in the playoffs lmao"

Stevie Lee posted:

weird flex

Bringing dick size into this for no reason isn’t weird, find a new slant!

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"

Stevie Lee posted:

weird flex

well actually, the average dick size across the world

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Redgrendel2001 posted:

Bizarro World Embiid, aka Jamal Murray, dropped that 50 spot with zero free throws attempts.

On 25 shots. 2 points a shot.

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

joel embiid is the joe biden of centers

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
About loving time

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

Hahaha

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

jackofarcades posted:

Nate Duncan doesn't think Ant is good and he was afraid people were gonna think he was good after the dunk, so he had to say "actually, Ant is bad."

I also don't think he's that good (or at least not number one pick good) but the dunk still rules. Wiggins also has had a lot of cool dunks, no one who was lower on Edwards as a prospect thought his problem was being a bad athlete

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

WhyteRyce posted:

Shawn Kemp had a nice dunk but did anyone consider he became a more complete player after he got fat

Bam's block was just a routine play

Rooster Brooster
Mar 30, 2001

Maybe it doesn't really matter anymore.
What's the best dunk ever landed by the worst player?

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

AggressivelyStupid posted:

Actually, he's the Hillary Clinton of centers. Falls down a lot. Will never win the big one. Manages to always get owned by violent racists (the city of Boston)

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Rooster Brooster posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHGT7Gu9a0w

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

i’m loving wheezing

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Rooster Brooster posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6BwpSHqR8s

Jeremy Evans also probably a strong contender for this

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

MourningView posted:

I also don't think he's that good (or at least not number one pick good) but the dunk still rules. Wiggins also has had a lot of cool dunks, no one who was lower on Edwards as a prospect thought his problem was being a bad athlete

It grinds my gears when these false dichotomies produce so much tooth gnashing and balderdash and falderall. Let's enjoy the fun parts of basketball while also understanding the various measurements of basketball players. It's all fine, we don't need to rain on parades or have sweet fantasies

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Ammanas posted:

well actually, the average dick size across the world

I assume there exist advanced stats, but for dick size, and I can watch 85 minutes of some youtube dweeb showing histograms about it

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Dejan Bimble posted:

It grinds my gears when these false dichotomies produce so much tooth gnashing and balderdash and falderall. Let's enjoy the fun parts of basketball while also understanding the various measurements of basketball players. It's all fine, we don't need to rain on parades or have sweet fantasies

Yeah! I have the most fun rooting for random non-superstars in any sport, it's cool to want the best for fun players and sometimes you get lucky and they turn into something special. Like hell yeah I was pumped to have Kanter back on Portland, dude is just a blast whether he's good or not.

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Dr.Radical posted:

People seem to forget that Charles Barkley was very very good.

I said this in a football thread a few weeks ago but:

If you redid the 1984 draft, the bulls would have won the same number of titles with Barkley or Hakeem

His floor is mario hezonja and dammit that’s a player we need more of

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

AggressivelyStupid posted:

https://twitter.com/JoelEmbiid/status/817116611798855682?s=20

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

further damning evidence smh

Jack's Flow
Jun 6, 2003

Life, friends, is boring

DeimosRising posted:

His floor is mario hezonja and dammit that’s a player we need more of

Let Messi come see me!

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Jack's Flow posted:

Let Messi come see me!

This quote always kills me

duodenum
Sep 18, 2005

DeimosRising posted:

If you redid the 1984 draft, the bulls would have won the same number of titles with Barkley or Hakeem

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

https://twitter.com/ShamsCharania/status/1363263875219664896?s=19

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
come on down to cleveland Boogie

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming

Gotta be Brooklyn

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

morestuff posted:

Gotta be Brooklyn

Or back to LA, we could really use another big

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
I've been hoping he'd be a backup for Jokic for years now :(

The offense is so structured around Jokic's passing from the high post that the bench guys have no idea how to play basketball when Jokic sits. Boogie would be great at filling that role for 14MPG

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

The Glumslinger posted:

Or back to LA, we could really use another big

They waived him 360 days ago

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

But....????
https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1362816516639625220

I guess Houston did him a solid. Wish I were a fly on the wall when Broke Boy hears about it though

WhyteRyce fucked around with this message at 00:22 on Feb 21, 2021

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/Sam_Vecenie/status/1363266035604885505

purkey
Dec 5, 2003

I hate the 90s

Holy poo poo, Justise Winslow is listed as questionable. It's been about a year and a half or so since he's played

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

Bip Roberts posted:

I assume there exist advanced stats, but for dick size, and I can watch 85 minutes of some youtube dweeb showing histograms about it

A revolution against dick size counting stats, omg