Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Captain Foo)
How do you feel about Archnemesis mods on rares?
Incredibly fun, I love them!
They're alright
Needs more work
Almost as much fun as shoving a red hot nail under my fingernail
Other (post below)
View Results

Ordeith
Oct 26, 2002

If I troll again, I will eat Hello Kitty's brains with a spork

Victory Position posted:

I'm also running this build and I'm having a hard time increasing my mana regen and damage. My chaos resist is looking pretty decent, just a few more pieces in the right places and it'll be at about 50%. Where else do I have to build to make these up? I started using double damage while focused, which is pretty great as a nuke, but I'm also not sure if that's the best way to go about increasing DPS.

I have a Doedra's Elixir and I spam the hell out of it for max charges :shepface:

Funnily enough, damage has never been an issue for me with this build. It feels good when it comes to map clearing, except if I happen to be cursed/out of position and I zap a whole pack of porcupines on top of me in a ritual (lol), or some metamorph pukes up goo that explodes all over the screen and I get randomly one shotted that way.

This has happened a lot less with the upgrades I mentioned above. Post your build here and let's have a look.

Vorenus posted:

I also got rid of Orb of Storms, the guide doesn't explicitly say to do this but it's not listed in any of the endgame gem setups. Having all 4 golems helps to, since they each contribute to spending less mana in some form or other. I don't even have Focus and I'm over 1mil DPS. Sigil of Power is a huge upgrade, but I lucked out by finding a great ring that also casts Conductivity on hit, and getting Enlighten Support to further reduce the mana reserved by auras.

But don't we want wave of conviction + Blade Blast + conductivity? The guide: "Eventually we want Trigger a Socketed Spell when you use a Skill on one of our weapons to automate Wave of Conviction and Conductivity. With this setup, we also switch Hextouch to a Level 1 Blade Blast for Unnerve. This suffix can only be unveiled from map tier 6+ loot and crafted with the Crafting Bench once unlocked, so you don't have to buy one with it already crafted."

He writes it under the "gear" section, and I have made some notes there because I missed this change for far too long. I'm not sure you achieve that with your setup.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Peewi posted:

Blighted maps don't even go in the map stash tabs, for some reason.

yeah they have their own spots in the blight premium tab

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

hawowanlawow posted:

yeah they have their own spots in the blight premium tab

Ahhhh so thats why I can't search for blight maps in my map tab. GGG doesnt want me to

DangerDongs
Nov 7, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Rutibex posted:

:ohdear:
i think you summoned some kind of posting demon

Even in my video games I am still one of the "poors"

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

DangerDongs posted:

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

DangerDongs posted:

I'm starting to think that when I got a headhunter I was only actually middle class.

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit
With elevated mods and harvest crafting a headhunter isn't even the most expensive part of a lot of builds anymore

I think I saw a pair of 90ex two-toned boots the other day

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

hawowanlawow posted:

After he splits and before he moves around, he always briefly looks in the direction he's going. Either immediately get right on top of him so you don't have to move very far, or at least note the direction he went so you can blink perpendicularly to his beam when you hear him say die.

Ah got it that makes sense.

Arrhythmia posted:

The rotating beam looks a lot scarier than it is. Don't be afraid to get hit by it if it means keeping Sirus on screen.

gently caress really? Yeah I hosed up a lot cause I tried so hard to dodge the beams

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

boredsatellite posted:

Ah got it that makes sense.

gently caress really? Yeah I hosed up a lot cause I tried so hard to dodge the beams

I mean, like, don't make a habit of hanging out in it. The real danger isn't so much the damage as the stacking slow debuff it applies.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

please knock Mom! posted:

With elevated mods and harvest crafting a headhunter isn't even the most expensive part of a lot of builds anymore

:eyepop:
How do people play this much PoE

xZAOx
Sep 6, 2004
PORKCHOP SANDWICHES
I've spent the past few days trying to both get faster at leveling, and finding a good way to league start a Facebreaker Impale Cyclone Champ. It's what I want to try for next league, and figured I'd try to suck less at it when the time comes. It has been...interesting.

(And yes, I realize things could get nerfed, but it's not like those builds are clogging up poe.ninja, so I think it's probably low risk).

Ziz and Tyty can get to maps in like 4-6 hours. It seems "seasoned players" can do it pretty regularly in 6-7. It usually takes me two evenings still. First character this league was probably around 15 hours, second was probably around 12 hours (I skipped a lot more mobs).

I want to play melee next - and I know, people poo poo on melee. Turns out it's for good reason! I tried 3 or 4 variations of melee, before I finally found some gem combos that weren't miserable. I was having to zerg against Mereveil and Vaal Overseer miserably with the first guide I was following. I was just...barely plinking at their health, plus dying instantly. Even with cold rings. Tried Frost Blades, Molten Strike, Sunder, a few different combos, various supports, etc. Mixed in various other skills like Ancestral Protector, War Banner, so on. Tried them in 1h'ers, 2h'ers, sword and board. Was really struggling to find something that felt decent. Sometimes I'd just use a character I had at Vaal Overseer to just go back and kill him to test out variations, a few times I started over and took them through Act 1.

Also, being a couple levels under the bosses made it even more difficult.

It doesn't help that most of the "more recent" melee league start stuff I found was still just from early 2020 or so. Since some of those came out, it sounds like dual wield was nerfed, bosses got stronger in like the first 4-5 seconds so you want to hold off on popping helpful things, some of the other skills got nerfed, etc. And there seemed to be a general grumble that bow and caster skills are allowed to stay powerful, but if melee ever gets decent, they nerf it down pretty hard. Interesting I guess - I don't know enough to comment on that though.

Anyways, finally I found an older guide from Tyty that recommend two setups - AOE: Frost Blades, Onslaught, Ancestral Call for AOE, and Double Strike, Chance to Bleed Maim for bosses. That combo, plus being at level or just 1 level under for bosses, seemed to be pretty decent. Just a couple of deaths.

So then we get to speed...goddamn I still suck. My best Act 1 times are like (note, I've only done like 4 or so with this testing) 53 minutes and 47 minutes. It's really inconsistent too, as is the nature of RNG. One run, I just could not get the 3 links I needed to save my life. No whetstones at all to do the phys weapon upgrade. Next run, it's making GBS threads out my needed 3 links to me all the time, heh. Whetstones in general seemed to stay rare though, for Act 1.

I'm following all the general good leveling advice:
- Skip rare mobs, they take too long
- Magic packs are good to kill
- Kill big packs of white that are in your direct way (also helps keep flasks charged and onslaught up)
- Don't overlevel - ideally stay 2 levels under the map (Acts 6-10 people usually try to stay 4 under)
- Links > stats, and the only stats that matter are life and resists. Although for melee, phys dmg is still pretty important if you can get it.
- Don't loot everything (I fill up on rares and magic items before going to town)
- Exit to character select to save scrolls

I've also been trying out various tools and sites to try to suck less:
- Leveling helper addon (adds overlays with the layouts, zone notes, you can drop gem notes, you can integrate images of your tree)
- Following leveling guides (I've used these: Poe Vault (used it both chars this league, and in Harvest), Wiki, checklist website, Notes someone took from a Tyty run, and another that's on a RMT site, but has a build-specific guide that tells you when to get what gems, etc, but it's kind of full of typos and errors (where it was copy/pasted from other builds and not fully fixed).
- POE Roadmap (gem planner tool)

Still, my best time for Act 1 is 43 minutes, heh. Here's the conclusions I think I'm coming to:
- The most recent melee run I found, Ziz from Jun 2020 (and he said he wasn't going as fast as normal), was 30 minutes through Act 1. Maybe 20 mins for Act 1 melee isn't as likely these days without really good RNG.
- Even with the layout helper, I still tend to end up in dead ends a good bit. That just takes a lot more experience to get better at.
- I'm still dogshit slow at picking out my gems and gear. I don't have quest rewards memorized (like, I don't know that the one I want is 3rd from the right, etc).
- I'm slower at looking for links (the "r-g-g" search isn't super helpful because it's very explicit, you basically have to scan them all anyways).
- Just having the path memorized would be a huge time saver. I spend a lot of time looking back to whatever guide I'm checking out (I think I like the one with checklists the best).
- I also lose a good bit of time going between tools - like the leveling guide, then to the roadmap planner to make sure I got my gems, then back to game, etc. I'm an old man and slow.

I think the ideal tool for me would be something like the overlay helper, but with just the layout guide, and some interactive bit that took the checkmark pieces from the one leveling guide and poe-roadmap, and just put them over my screen so I could check them off as I went to go.

Beyond that would be if this game had some add-on support, to straight up "Azeroth Autopilot" it after dumping in a POB heh, but that's on the "never happen" list.

It also just makes me want to write my own, but boy I hate how the POE addon community is all loving AHK scripts. Except Awakened POE Trade, which uses Electron somehow to overlay things.

xZAOx fucked around with this message at 18:34 on Feb 21, 2021

Vasudus
May 30, 2003

please knock Mom! posted:

Thanks to harvest you can craft some absolutely incredible stuff. By yourself, not even using TFT.

My gear is worth a total of approximately 400ex, plus a headhunter for a cool 500. I think it cost me 35ex to craft.

Estel
May 4, 2010

xZAOx posted:

- Magic packs are good to kill
- Kill big packs of white that are in your direct way (also helps keep flasks charged and onslaught up)

The important part is to do it while moving. If you have to stop don't worry about killing the entire group, just kill a couple of them and continue. Unless you are really efficient just killing blues and a couple rares is enough to overlevel.

xZAOx posted:

- Just having the path memorized would be a huge time saver. I spend a lot of time looking back to whatever guide I'm checking out (I think I like the one with checklists the best).
- I also lose a good bit of time going between tools - like the leveling guide, then to the roadmap planner to make sure I got my gems, then back to game, etc. I'm an old man and slow.

Those 2 are the most important points, knowing when you have to stop and change things or when you can keep going it's the most important time saver when leveling. Just having a note with the most important progression points for your build will help you improve your leveling time.

The towns and hideout are lava, don't step on them unless necessary.

xZAOx posted:

- Links > stats, and the only stats that matter are life and resists. Although for melee, phys dmg is still pretty important if you can get it.

Just links, if it has life that's cool, craft resistances in everything when you can. If melee upgrade your weapon every 5 levels. Unless you are very lucky you will have to change most of your equipment once you get to maps so don't worry about stats excepts for life so Kitava doesn't one shot you.

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit
I prefer upgrading weapons based on base types rather than at a set level interval.

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

Arrhythmia posted:

I mean, like, don't make a habit of hanging out in it. The real danger isn't so much the damage as the stacking slow debuff it applies.

Obviously yeah. Its just clear I need to improve my Sirus fights somewhere and its only that part that fucks me so I want to try various tactics.

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

The quickest substitution in the history of the NBA

boredsatellite posted:

Obviously yeah. Its just clear I need to improve my Sirus fights somewhere and its only that part that fucks me so I want to try various tactics.

The slow effect from that beam is the only hard part of the fight. I always try to only use my quicksilver for that part in the last phase, unless I really need it to get out of his maze. There's no real trick to his final phase, you just need to stay on top of him as best you can because all of his attacks are easy to dodge from point blank.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
I kinda wanna level a bosser because it's annoying to target bosses with BB/BF. Is the big, easy single-target damage character Divine Ire whatever?

frankenbeans
Feb 16, 2003

Good Times

boredsatellite posted:

I think I've only had one character ever beat A8 Sirus deathless. The ones that can do it easily (golems/15-ballista) make it so hard to see what I'm stepping in, I normally burn to death.

If you do die, the best tip I've had is 'don't port out'. Wait for Sirus to finish all his bullshit and settle down, then port out. The chances of catching a diebeam on the way back to the fight are drastically lower.

Update on my GC/BF Berserker. After the advice I got in thread, I've got him to L93 (94 this evening probably), and did elder, shaper, the guardians and Maven Guardians and some other Maven gang fight (breachlords?). It's brutal. Got a Cortex from a Zana mission and got me a Bottled Faith. Result. Once I hit 94, I'll try A8 Sirus, the Maven fight, and whatever else I can find.

Erulisse
Feb 12, 2019

A bad poster trying to get better.

Rutibex posted:

:eyepop:
How do people play this much PoE

That's the problem of your playstyle and the fact you never listen.
People don't play poe as zizaran does, 18 hours a day.
People play poe effectively, choosing right builds and doing right set of mechanics.
For example, how many maps you have run this league? How many Mavens have you killed? How many Harvest crafts have you sold, how many groves have you done?
You can check through, idk, PoE Mapwatch.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
I'm on the right side of poe.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Ordeith posted:

Funnily enough, damage has never been an issue for me with this build. It feels good when it comes to map clearing, except if I happen to be cursed/out of position and I zap a whole pack of porcupines on top of me in a ritual (lol), or some metamorph pukes up goo that explodes all over the screen and I get randomly one shotted that way.

This has happened a lot less with the upgrades I mentioned above. Post your build here and let's have a look.your setup.

https://pastebin.com/NPUUvwJ7

It says here my DPS is somewhere around 700k, which is still not doing enough on Conquerors.

Danger! Ostrich!
Apr 30, 2006

Are you lookin' at me? Are you lookin' at ME?

Erulisse posted:

That's the problem of your playstyle and the fact you never listen.
People don't play poe as zizaran does, 18 hours a day.
People play poe effectively, choosing right builds and doing right set of mechanics.

Uh, people who have gear slots filled with stuff that costs as much as a HH (or more!) do tend to put in a huge amount of playtime. Like, sure, not streamer hours, but trying to frame this as "you're just doing it wrong" seems weird

Zenithe
Feb 25, 2013

Ask not to whom the Anidavatar belongs; it belongs to thee.
-make map stash public
-all items 5 chaos
-you will know within a minute where all your delerious/blighted/elder guardian maps are

Erulisse
Feb 12, 2019

Danger! Ostrich! posted:

Uh, people who have gear slots filled with stuff that costs as much as a HH (or more!) do tend to put in a huge amount of playtime. Like, sure, not streamer hours, but trying to frame this as "you're just doing it wrong" seems weird

I mean of course they are not playing casual 1-2 hours a day but league has started over a month ago.
Even I managed to accumulate 100-150ex of poo poo constantly rerolling my raider (ahem, three exalts worth of regret orbs, 8 builds, not mentioning 2 other chars I have) with just under 600 maps done, having failed hard at HCSSF this league (2 weeks of hardship with 4 chars)
Many people who play between casual and streamer hours but focused, have had HHs worth of stuff by week 2.
League is insane, atlas changes are insane, harvest is insane, Valdo shits out exalts and mirror shards. Hell, totalnewbie got a mirror after a few days of krangling the hell out of his deli map.
Game got faster and more focused.
Stop picking up rares, fusings, chromes etc cheap bullshit. Map, ritual, boss, press V, grab most expensive stuff, new map.
My whole flicker build paid itself (~15-20ex a week ago, now its over 40 by market prices) in ~20 canyons I ran while testing said flicker. If I wouldn't spend 5+ minutes per map (then afk and PoBbing, rethinking the build, trading etc) but 2, it would have been 10ex+ an hour. I vendored/rolled all items less than 50c and never been happier.

Hell, loving tailwind boots that are just any hunter base with a few dozen alts thrown at them, sell for 2ex
I sold like 3 or 4 of those in 2 days just mindlessly rolling while looking at PoB.

ps
also dont forget we're talking about reply to rutibex, who barely runs red maps with his hexblast thing abomination

Erulisse fucked around with this message at 20:54 on Feb 21, 2021

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Erulisse posted:

Hell, loving tailwind boots that are just any hunter base with a few dozen alts thrown at them, sell for 2ex

Yup, just a dozen alts to hit that 100 weight mod.

Erulisse
Feb 12, 2019

Cool, I wish my luck continues to be same as it was to this day.
Nonetheless, how does this argument help when we are talking about a single level 88 character after a month of league.

Goreban Dallas 2.0
Jan 4, 2019

Erulisse posted:

I mean of course they are not playing casual 1-2 hours a day but league has started over a month ago.
Even I managed to accumulate 100-150ex of poo poo constantly rerolling my raider (ahem, three exalts worth of regret orbs, 8 builds, not mentioning 2 other chars I have) with just under 600 maps done, having failed hard at HCSSF this league (2 weeks of hardship with 4 chars)
Many people who play between casual and streamer hours but focused, have had HHs worth of stuff by week 2.
League is insane, atlas changes are insane, harvest is insane, Valdo shits out exalts and mirror shards. Hell, totalnewbie got a mirror after a few days of krangling the hell out of his deli map.
Game got faster and more focused.
Stop picking up rares, fusings, chromes etc cheap bullshit. Map, ritual, boss, press V, grab most expensive stuff, new map.
My whole flicker build paid itself (~15-20ex a week ago, now its over 40 by market prices) in ~20 canyons I ran while testing said flicker. If I wouldn't spend 5+ minutes per map (then afk and PoBbing, rethinking the build, trading etc) but 2, it would have been 10ex+ an hour. I vendored/rolled all items less than 50c and never been happier.

I sold like 3 or 4 of those in 2 days just mindlessly rolling while looking at PoB.

ps
also dont forget we're talking about reply to rutibex, who barely runs red maps with his hexblast thing abomination

I’ve seen a lot of chatter about valors and I apologize if I missed it in the thread, but is it basically juicing with the harbinger altas passives + specific watchstones and running canyons non stop?

Erulisse
Feb 12, 2019

Yes, more or less. Harb passives plus the harb currency stones, sextants plus beyond and sprinke chisels and alches ontop. A zana mod, quant ofc.
Beware - gets really laggy with full juice. Personally I get 20 fps or less with lowest resolution kicking in when all harb packs spawn in the same spot.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
I made money this league from:

1) Selling harvests to goons
2) Doing Glennach Cairns Alva temples and either selling the drops or selling the altars
3) Doing Valdo maps (on a rotation, not canyon 24x7) and selling the platinum watchstones

That's in addition to running my usual assortment of randomly sextanted T16s. Despite buying a HH specifically for running juiced maps, I didn't really run any.

xZAOx
Sep 6, 2004
PORKCHOP SANDWICHES
I made most of my money the way I usually make most of my money - just converting stacks of various currencies into chaos, and harvest crafts (mostly to goons).

Sure, a few actual items I sold. Maybe...20 things from rotating stash tabs (Balor's !rich advice), maybe 1-2 "decent" (but not 10ex) awakened gems, a small handful of good unique drops or rares that jumped out at me, etc.

But the vast bulk just came from converting currency + harvest.

Which kind of sucks because picking up currency is tedious, and I personally dislike harvest as a mechanic.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Got a decent +3 bow for ele hit (I just bought it for 1ex because fossils weren't cooperating). Gonna have to Vorici/harvest the socket colors because I need 3 red 1 blue. The mod pool for weapons seems way too wide for reliable harvest crafting, and very few of them would actually be good for ele hit (ele damage with attacks, attack speed, that's pretty much it).

I guess the best thing to do would be to remove the added lightning, and multimod ele damage with attacks and attack speed onto it. But if anyone's got a better idea I'd love to hear it.

Ordeith
Oct 26, 2002

If I troll again, I will eat Hello Kitty's brains with a spork

Victory Position posted:

https://pastebin.com/NPUUvwJ7

It says here my DPS is somewhere around 700k, which is still not doing enough on Conquerors.

Thanks. Some comments (assuming you are following Enki's arc witch):

1) Your resists aren't capped - I'd solve that asap. I wouldn't worry too much about Chaos resistance for now, but you're only at 50% Fire.
2) Vaal arc - we don't use this.
3) With wave of conviction, why haven't you linked Hextouch? It's a great combination until we switch out Hextouch for Blade Blast (for Unnerve).
4) Your damage is low because your mana seems very low to me. Atziri's Foible was my first buy to remedy this, then a 5L Cloak of Defiance (which only cost 25C I think - if you're broke you can have my old one).

On the passives - did you go for that cluster jewel for the resistances? You are missing the mana nodes (and socket) to the right of Shaper. Also the basic jewel socket to the left of Mystic Bulwark. Also the jewel socket just below the int node near mind over matter.

The latter two sockets should have tempered mind and pure talent. Check Enki's PoB to understand where to put them. You can do some major upgrades to your build for pretty cheap and then you'll feel a drastic difference to your damage. Mana is king - Enki picks the nodes he does for good reason.

I'm by no means an Arc witch expert, but hope this helps.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Ordeith posted:

On the passives - did you go for that cluster jewel for the resistances? You are missing the mana nodes (and socket) to the right of Shaper. Also the basic jewel socket to the left of Mystic Bulwark. Also the jewel socket just below the int node near mind over matter.

The latter two sockets should have tempered mind and pure talent. Check Enki's PoB to understand where to put them. You can do some major upgrades to your build for pretty cheap and then you'll feel a drastic difference to your damage. Mana is king - Enki picks the nodes he does for good reason.

I'm by no means an Arc witch expert, but hope this helps.

I went to Prismatic Heart because it has +elemental damage. A lot of other choices were informed by picking raw percentage boosts to damage, but they've been less than dramatic. I'm guessing that increasing my maximum mana increases the amount my Arc will cast with Archmage?

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

yes that is how archmage works

cyrn
Sep 11, 2001

The Man is a harsh mistress.

xZAOx posted:

<melee leveling stuff>

There have been a lot of streams of people practicing melee leveling for the upcoming gauntlet event. Shattering Steel then swap to Earthshatter mid act 2 seems to be one new option for starting. Darkee/Lightee7 did a gauntlet start in the last couple of days and he talks about the items he needs for the 'next' thing a lot. (So progressing through act 1 he is talking about needing currency to get 2x cold res rings for merveil, currency for vendor recipes for belts/weapons, bases for weapons to use in the vendor recipes, currency for buying skill gems, etc.) I learned way more than watching tyty blast through everything faster than I can follow.

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal
So I've been working on a Flicker Strike Chieftain with Transcendence, and I've got it up and running, it can clear T16 maps just fine, but it's damage is terrible. It's only level 79 now and I'd like advice on how to scale my damage and where I've made big mistakes. Also I only have 3k life, I plan to pick up some more life nodes and getting some more life on my rares, replacing some uniques when I can get some more currency, but the build is so tanky it hasn't been a priority.

Please, PoE wizards, tell me how to advance from here:

https://pastebin.com/aWmweC5T

Edit: a couple of notes about my build

I have immunity to bleeding, ignite, shocked, chilled, and frozen from my watcher's eye and 100% reduced elemental duration, though I believe ground effects can still effect me. I generate fury charges with bleed reflection from The Golden Rule and Blood Trail, and I scale armor with excess fire resistance from Chieftain and the Formless Inferno.

CubeTheory fucked around with this message at 02:04 on Feb 22, 2021

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Rarity: Rare
Dusk Collar
Onyx Amulet
--------
Requirements:
Level: 65
--------
Item Level: 83
--------
+10 to all Attributes (implicit)
--------
+19 to all Attributes
+36% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
+86 to maximum Life
+1 to Level of all Intelligence Skill Gems
--------
Hunter Item

Uh, how do I price this. Life and Crit-multi are both T1.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003

Arrhythmia posted:

Rarity: Rare
Dusk Collar
Onyx Amulet
--------
Requirements:
Level: 65
--------
Item Level: 83
--------
+10 to all Attributes (implicit)
--------
+19 to all Attributes
+36% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
+86 to maximum Life
+1 to Level of all Intelligence Skill Gems
--------
Hunter Item

Uh, how do I price this. Life and Crit-multi are both T1.

Untagged suffix. Price it like any other t1 life/multi (remember to use bottom of the tier) +1 int neck

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal
Vasudus, use your powers to help me scale my damage in my bad build

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vasudus
May 30, 2003

CubeTheory posted:

Vasudus, use your powers to help me scale my damage in my bad build

have you tried throwing money at the problem