Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

rex rabidorum vires posted:

RIP Zucker yikes

Yeah he couldn't put any weight on that
that's months out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
Just normalize face cages wtf.

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

RIP Zucker that's not really the kind of excitement I was looking for

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Where is the interference call on the jacket that got hauled down going for the puck in the defensive Zone?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

:siren:

CBJSprague24 posted:

This is going to wind up like that clownpuck game between these two teams a few weeks ago, isn't it?

:siren:

E- Laine has 3 points.

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Lankinen probably wants that one back

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Lol at this goofy rear end hockey game

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Lot of OT tonight I guess

MononcQc
May 29, 2007

MononcQc posted:

he works better under pressure so to ensure the habs can win he has to keep it a tie as long as possible

see ?

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

A man's man, wears a lot of denim, tells long stories and has oatmeal saved from this morning.

they don't deserve this at all :siren:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Blackhawks resigned to playing for the point.

Given how this game is going for both teams, I don't blame them.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Holy poo poo

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high

fancy stats posted:

they don't deserve this at all :siren:

Gonna get challenged for reasons?!?!

My statement of Fire Bergevin and the Habs are frauds still stands.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
As a Toronto fan I have no stake at all in this Habs/Sens game but I hate Brady Tkachuk's stupid ugly face and I hope he loses.

EDIT: lmao

MononcQc
May 29, 2007

stab posted:

Gonna get challenged for reasons?!?!

My statement of Fire Bergevin and the Habs are frauds still stands.

Toronto getting all up in habs poo poo

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Have to say this has been one of the much better Pens performances so that is nice to see.

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

A man's man, wears a lot of denim, tells long stories and has oatmeal saved from this morning.

regardless of what the call is, i love gallagher getting fully bowled over and popping up for the redirect

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Show a full speed replay

MononcQc
May 29, 2007

Ottawa's player was over Gallagher but Gallagher is blamed for preventing the Goalie's movement

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
I think it's a good goal. But I hope it isn't.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

I'm surprised

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
LMFAO, the Habs are tied with the Sens?

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high
Toronto gifting the Senators a point, maybe 2 for now

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

in conclusion,

stab posted:

Fire Bergevin and the Habs are frauds

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Did they also just wave off a regulation win for the Habs, hahaha, that's even funnier

MononcQc
May 29, 2007

Habs are likely gonna be the most penalized team in the league after this game

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Fire Orlov into the sun

Kale
May 14, 2010

Jesus Christ Habs thank loving all mighty christ if you manage to just barely edge Ottawa by the absolute skin of your teeth. Better keep those 5 point nights coming for dem wings cause looks like they're going to need it a lot to pull out wins.

Price is just such a non factor these days too. He's not explicitly losing them games but he's not really noticeably winning them for the team anymore either. They might seriously need to start thinking about what they're going to do about that cause he's been mediocre at best since signing the big deal and 3-4 goals against is way too common in recent seasons and that's well above league average for any successful team.

Kale fucked around with this message at 03:42 on Feb 24, 2021

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Kappy from....Bluger? The gently caress

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Kapanen :siren:
so goddamned fast

Carver
Jan 14, 2003

Nice goal by Kappy there to win it

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.

St. Dogbert
Mar 17, 2011
Gallagher was clearly pushed into the crease, and Murray had ages to get back up and prepare for the shot. Absolutely horrendous call.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Holy poo poo jackets OT

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

How the gently caress did Maestro not score there

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Kevin Lankinen is the only thing standing between the Chicago Blackhawks and the lottery. :stonklol:

e- And DeBrincat and Kane.

Kale
May 14, 2010

If the Habs lose this game they need to specifically look at that five hole goal that led to the tie. Like 10.5 mil a season for that on a backhanded literal none shot?

MononcQc
May 29, 2007

this OT is wild

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Hawks win the skills competition!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

I get that they're high on Roslovic but that seems like it would've been a good time to go with a skill guy like Bjorkstrand or Domi