Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the coolest, raddest demon lady in all the land?
This poll is closed.
Bowsette 62 17.22%
Bowsette 40 11.11%
Bowsette 44 12.22%
Bowsette 39 10.83%
Bowsette 47 13.06%
128 35.56%
Total: 195 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Convex
Aug 19, 2010
I spend a good chunk of my PC gaming time emulating GameCube games despite also owning a GameCube. Dolphin is the greatest emulator ever made

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames
"To sell multiple, click R3 to mark items and hold Triangle to confirm"

:psypop:

The jank levels are off the goddamn charts here. Square Enix what are you doing

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

Simone Magus posted:

"To sell multiple, click R3 to mark items and hold Triangle to confirm"

:psypop:

The jank levels are off the goddamn charts here. Square Enix what are you doing

Wait? Which Harvest Moon are you playing? Because the dev team split a while ago and are making the Story of Seasons games. Modern Harvest Moon is a shambling corpse.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Which harvest moon was it that they only recently found out there was a way to marry some other character nobody knew you could marry?

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal

I've actually only had Yolomouse for a few weeks, I just keep forgetting to close it so let's hope it's not mining bitcoins

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Admittedly I left some of these on so the times aren't necessarily accurate and idk if family sharing adds to it or not but still, certainly not what I would have expected.

e: and the borderlands time is definitely not accurate because I've definitely just left that open and idled while doing some other stuff before alt tabbing back to it, except for that one time it gave me a seizure so instead it was just running in the background while I was on the floor convulsing and giving myself some nasty rugburn so I guess I can say randy pitchford gave me a seizure

FirstAidKite fucked around with this message at 23:02 on Feb 26, 2021

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!

Also not much of a PC gamer myself, though I would be if I had something better than a beat-up Latitude E6420.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

I have no idea how most of these games have as many hours as they do and I really hope that it's alt-tabbing

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
Seems pretty normal for a gamer like yourself

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Nowhere in my avatar do I claim to be a gamer :colbert:

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

I really wish Detective Pikachu was an actual detective point and click game and not a visual novel that gets constantly interrupted by unrelated minigames.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Lurdiak posted:

I really wish Detective Pikachu was an actual detective point and click game and not a visual novel that gets constantly interrupted by unrelated minigames.

I wish Detective Pikachu asked more of me than "what colors make these colors" as if it's loving Jumpstart 2nd Grade or something

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

Look at “graduated second grade the first time” over here

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

Gastly Trick: Pokemon Detective

make it happen gamefreak

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Just make more games like Ghost Trick loving hell it's been decades

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Ghost trick is a visual novel

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

TF2 isn't accurate because you got items for idling for a while.

The worst thing is that even with those playtimes, I haven't finished half of these games.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Jay Rust posted:

no it isn't

Arrrthritis
May 31, 2007

I don't care if you're a star, the moon, or the whole damn sky, you need to come back down to earth and remember where you came from

Kerrzhe posted:

Gastly Trick: Pokemon Detective

make it happen gamefreak

:yeah:

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Jay Rust posted:

In the same way all games with a story are yeah.

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
when you think about it novels are visual novels

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Not a book on tape

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

cheetah7071 posted:

no it isn't

Yeah it just should be. The game part is bad.

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

mango sentinel posted:

i don't do this very often, but

:mods:

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

mango sentinel posted:

:hmmno:

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
Ghost Trick is the best puzzle game about time-travelling ghosts around. And its plot is certainly insane enough to be worthy of calling it a visual novel.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

mango sentinel posted:

the heck

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

Now that Ive played more of P5Strikers I don't think I like it, which is unfortunate because it's a genuine P5 sequel but man I just don't enjoy the Dynasty Warriors combat. There's a reasonable number of offensive options, but defensive options are really lovely. Enemies can't be flinched when casting with normal attacks, so if they start winding up a spell you have to totally disengage and get WAY out of the way because the huge number of enemies makes it impossible to tell where the spell is being targeted and it really fucks up the flow of combat in an unfun way. You could cast spells back at them but that's also hard with the number of enemies. Playing as Yosuke loving rules because he has a timed guard counterattack that is super fun to use against bosses but then the bosses summon enemies who cast spells at you from off-screen so you can't actually play them like an anime duel.

bone emulator
Nov 3, 2005

Wrrroavr

Feast your eyes on the playtimes of a real Gamer:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Arzaac
Jan 2, 2020

I realized I hadn't yet joined in on pizza chat so without further ado

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

Now that Ive played more of P5Strikers I don't think I like it, which is unfortunate because it's a genuine P5 sequel but man I just don't enjoy the Dynasty Warriors combat. There's a reasonable number of offensive options, but defensive options are really lovely. Enemies can't be flinched when casting with normal attacks, so if they start winding up a spell you have to totally disengage and get WAY out of the way because the huge number of enemies makes it impossible to tell where the spell is being targeted and it really fucks up the flow of combat in an unfun way. You could cast spells back at them but that's also hard with the number of enemies. Playing as Yosuke loving rules because he has a timed guard counterattack that is super fun to use against bosses but then the bosses summon enemies who cast spells at you from off-screen so you can't actually play them like an anime duel.

When something casts, either interrupt it with a weakness or dodge. Dodging and managing your lock-on should be pretty big priorities in boss fights. Alice is there to show you that you should Always Be Dodging.

e: ^^^ gently caress i love a grandma pie

e2: please don't take that out of context

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

my gf said I couldn't do it so I said "pack your bags"

https://twitter.com/doogleswuggles/status/1365439596608258065?s=20

OneDeadman
Oct 16, 2010

[SUPERBIA]
It's kinda wild to me that MW2 is still way up top in my playtimes.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Arzaac posted:

I realized I hadn't yet joined in on pizza chat so without further ado

Noice

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"

Dr. Fishopolis posted:

e: ^^^ gently caress i love a grandma pie

dr. gilfopolis

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
I was looking at photos from a local restaurant's facebook page and they had a photo of this book up.

I'm having a hard time figuring out what the book is actually supposed to be about. Is it actually about uparmoring humvees or is it about religion or is it about.. what

I feel like it's a skeleton short of being a share zone post

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
Here is my top list.

Coincidentally, TF2 is the one game I would say I am proficient in.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

FirstAidKite posted:

I was looking at photos from a local restaurant's facebook page and they had a photo of this book up.

I'm having a hard time figuring out what the book is actually supposed to be about. Is it actually about uparmoring humvees or is it about religion or is it about.. what

I feel like it's a skeleton short of being a share zone post

Do not ARMER UP MY HUMVEE

BITCH

it's a rentel moter fucker

Flapjack Monty
Oct 28, 2013

Doing some research; apparently it's the story of a man turning an out- of-house family business into a multi-million dollar hostile work environment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I started Paradise Killer today, I had no idea going in how wild the setting is going to be. The whole insane cult seeking the power of bizarre gods is giving me big Bloodborne vibes so all I can think about while playing it is "The goat and the cosmos are one"