Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who were the better champions in February?
This poll is closed.
Guerrillas of Destiny (IWGP Tag Team Champions) 2 4.55%
Fire and Flava (Impact Knockouts Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
Eruption (KO-D Tag Team Champions) 4 9.09%
Bullet Club (FORMER IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
Suzuki-gun (IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Champions) 4 9.09%
NEXTREAM (World Tag Team Champions [AJPW]) 1 2.27%
Shayna Baszler & Nia Jax (WWE Women's Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
Stinger (GHC Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
The Young Bucks (AEW World Tag Team Champions) 15 34.09%
Oedo Tai (FORMER Goddesses of Stardom Champions) 0 0%
Donna del Mondo (Goddesses of Stardom Champions) 1 2.27%
The Good Brothers (Impact World Tag Team Champions) 7 15.91%
The Hurt Business (WWE Raw Tag Team Champions) 1 2.27%
BAKURETSU Sisters (Princess Tag Team Champions) 9 20.45%
None of the Above/Write-In 0 0%
Total: 44 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Last month, history was made due to the Young Bucks not defending their titles - the AEW belts were not an option for Tag-Team Champions of the month, and therefore did not win! Instead, the honors went to Dangerous Tekkers, the recently deposed IWGP Tag Team Champions. Will G.o.D. make it two in a row, or will the Young Bucks reclaim their throne? Maybe another team will win!

Guerrillas of Destiny (Tanga Loa and Tama Tonga) - IWGP Tag Team Champions - defended against Dangerous Tekkers at the New Beginning, defended against CHAOS at Castle Attack

Fire and Flava (Kiera Hogan and Tasha Steelz) - Impact Knockouts Tag Team Champions - defended against Havok & Nevaeh at No Surrender

Eruption (Kazusada Higuchi and Yukio Sakaguchi) - KO-D Tag Team Champions - defended against MAO & Konosuke Takeshita at Effort, Friendship and Victory

Bullet Club (Taiji Ishimori and El Phantasmo) - FORMER IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Champions - unsuccessfully defended against Suzuki-gun at Road to Castle Attack

Suzuki-gun (El Desperado and Yoshinobu Kanemaru) - IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Champions - won from Bullet Club at Road to Castle Attack

NEXTREAM (Yuma Aoyagi and Kento Miyahara) - World Tag Team Champions [AJPW] - defended against Abdullah Kobayashi & Daisuke Sekimoto at Excite Series 2021

Shayna Baszler & Nia Jax - WWE Women's Tag Team Champions - defended against Sasha Banks & Bianca Belair at Elimination Chamber

Stinger (HAYATA and Yoshinari Ogawa) - GHC Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Champions - defended against Ikuto Hidaka & Kotaro Suzuki at Destination 2021

The Young Bucks (Matt and Nick Jackson) - AEW World Tag Team Champions - defended against Proud & Powerful on Dynamite

Oedo Tai (Konami and Bea Priestley) - FORMER Goddesses of Stardom Champions - unsuccessfully defended against Donna del Mondo at Go to BUDOKAN! Valentine Special

Donna del Mondo (Himeka and Maika) - Goddesses of Stardom Champions - won against Oedo Tai at Go to BUDOKAN! Valentine Special

The Good Brothers (Karl Anderson and Doc Gallows) - Impact World Tag Team Champions - defended against Chris Sabin & James Storm AND Private Party at No Surrender

The Hurt Business (Cedric Alexander and Shelton Benjamin) - WWE Raw Tag Team Champions - defended against Lucha House Party on Monday Night Raw

BAKURETSU Sisters (Yuki Aino and Nodoka Tenma) - Princess Tag Team Champions - defended against Hyper Misao & Shin Ultra Shoko at Positive Chain

None of the Above/Write-In - Maybe I forgot someone? Tell me here!

Edward Mass fucked around with this message at 06:19 on Mar 1, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

It's me, I'm the guy who voted for The Young Bucks even though I wanted them to lose to Proud 'n' Powerful, because they're a fantastic tag team.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Voted for Eruption because Eruption are the goddamn coolest

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
voted for the brothers good

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

You could vote for those other teams, or you could vote for the Steiner BrothersBAKURETSU Sisters. The choice is yours.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

SG Bamboo posted:

Voted for Eruption because Eruption are the goddamn coolest

This guy gets it

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Voted for the Good Brothers for the accomplishment or more or less single-handedly making the notion of other wrestling companies crossing over with Impact good.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

J-Ro posted:

You could vote for those other teams, or you could vote for the Steiner BrothersBAKURETSU Sisters. The choice is yours.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Once again the CyberFight contingent can't get on the same page :negative:

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

SG Bamboo posted:

Once again the CyberFight contingent can't get on the same page :negative:

the cyberfight circular firing squad really is very tragic.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
voted for Kento Miyahara plus One because I need Kento to win the Triple Crown back before every male Japanese fed has a champion deep in the 40s, Kota is the last one standing and he needs to watch his back from the attack of the senior citizens

Though if they put the IWPG belt on Yuji Nagata again or finally on Minoru Suzuki it will rule

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Last day to vote in this tight one!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfCHeKrpsxc