Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

I feel like Sandwolf was pushing sci and bminus , so I'll be looking there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

I’ve reread the posts around Grandicap trying to see signs of knowing his alignment that would indicate scum mind, I might need to do a more thorough read tomorrow morning

Here are my NOTES

Scum mind in votes:

B- (seemed to be VERY sure Grandicap, Bif and Sand were all town)
IA (massively over explained vote on Grandi)
SIV (I don’t like the way she performatively talked herself into the vote)
Toal somewhat (seems a bit overly reluctant)

Townie in posting about Grandi:

Keane
Sub Rosa

Cant tell:

Hal
Cena
Jose
Voodoo

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

CCKeane posted:

How do you know you're not naive or random? (Obvs don't answer, but one investigation doesn't give sanity, if you're concerned about that.

:ohdear:

I'm going to reread, but I don't think that scum would try and push off SK randomly. Usually scum latch onto SK's and form the perfect case because it's easy for them. I think people picking up grandi's first serious post and going to town with it are probably scum.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

lol (click this quote for a laugh)

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
I don’t like how keane just showed up without any acknowledgement of his absence yesteday. Lurking scum for sure. In fact I’m going to ##vote keane

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Also Cena I don’t blame you for voting me after I hard I tunneled you for most of yesterday

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Idle Amalgam posted:

I can see some of the merit in what steak is saying actually...

:thunk:

Mr. Steak posted:

lol at this unironic "third vote scum"

Mr. Steak posted:

##vote grandicap my other sneaking suspicion

i dunno probably steak

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

b-minus1 posted:

Also Cena I don’t blame you for voting me after I hard I tunneled you for most of yesterday

im voting for you because i believe you're scum who manipulated posts to frame an argument around a conclusion you wanted to reach to get an "easy" vote, which always backfires and nobody ever seems to learn from.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i want voodoo to post

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

I feel like it's sub rosa too and SiV.

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

b-minus1 posted:

I don’t like how keane just showed up without any acknowledgement of his absence yesteday. Lurking scum for sure. In fact I’m going to ##vote keane

I really hate this vote. I strongly disagree on your assessment of Keane’s alignment, but more than that, I feel like scum would be more likely to be overly self conscious and apologise for absence. This is a forced vote.

##Vote B-

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help

JOHN CENA posted:

voodoo, anything to say?

I’m still trying to catch up on d1. I still have a sick kid at home so my time is pretty restricted right now so just catching up in bits.

As for those other posts you mentioned i was trying to look at people with votes before the deadline. As for you and bminus I was basically null on you but I felt bminus was slightly townie based on his case on you. Hence voting you before him. I can also say now that Wifoa is over that bminus was dead to rights on scum day 1 of that game and it felt like similar posting here which is why I didn’t want to vote him

SiV was mostly gut. I posted at some point I thought her back and forth on grand felt strange with the express shoutout to the eternal mason thing. It honestly reminded me of what grand did in Bernies to SiV, trying to buddy up to someone as scum.

But yes I was busy at work Monday, up all night with a sick kid Monday night and spent most of Tuesday at a doctor office or trying to squeeze in work or helping him get to sleep on me, trying to check in on my phone when I could.

It sucks, I don’t like missing that much of a game, and I’m trying to go over the hundreds of posts I was skimming before to come in fresh.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Toalpaz posted:

I feel like it's sub rosa too and SiV.

they all picked up on grandi and kept mentioning him without pushing directly early.

I do think that grandi was wrong about IA, I am sensing a town aura from him, but yeah that isn't helpful.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Scientastic posted:

I really hate this vote. I strongly disagree on your assessment of Keane’s alignment, but more than that, I feel like scum would be more likely to be overly self conscious and apologise for absence. This is a forced vote.

##Vote B-

what do you think that was sci, with b- trying to whip the vote around eod

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

for what its worth when im scum or town i never ever build cases around peoples availability since im working class and know how much real life takes precedence over forum games. conversely this always makes my radar go haywire when i see posters pull the OH NOW THAT THEY'RE BEING TALKED ABOUT THEY SHOW UP card when they're trying to get a vote on some one

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Toalpaz posted:

i dunno probably steak

How do you square this with the completely in-self-conscious Steak alignment post:

Mr. Steak posted:

i am.... pretty sure im town?

im always nervous to say the flavor of my alignment when its not traditional

I find this to be completely compellingly town, like a child who doesn’t know how to lie yet just saying a thing because he hasn’t the artifice not to

I can’t see scum Steak making that post

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

can someone explain the case on siv because i still dont see it

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Scientastic posted:

How do you square this with the completely in-self-conscious Steak alignment post:

I find this to be completely compellingly town, like a child who doesn’t know how to lie yet just saying a thing because he hasn’t the artifice not to

I can’t see scum Steak making that post

steak lies all the time.... he's a consummate liar... But I don't think I'm going to try and push this boulder up hill today. Typically that kind of back and forth on voting is scummy imo because scum don't have a real theory in their head that they're working out and just doing wahtever to live.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

bminus was admittedly and transparently trying to cause a NL yesterday

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

spacing in vienna posted:

I'm not sure about this post either but we are still eternal mason bros, Grandi.

This post goes on the list of Ones I Don't Like.

(in response to like my second joke post with yami, one that I treasure greatly.)

Since I'm stupid af that takes this back and makes me more sus of grandi

Just.......... sus yah know?

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
we gon' send 'em to Heaven
##vote toal

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

b-minus1 posted:

I don't have any acknowledgement for my absence yesterday because I do not acknowledge that not being present demands an acknowledgement.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

JOHN CENA posted:

bminus was admittedly and transparently trying to cause a NL yesterday

this was in reply to this

Toalpaz posted:

what do you think that was sci, with b- trying to whip the vote around eod

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Toalpaz posted:

(in response to like my second joke post with yami, one that I treasure greatly.)

Just.......... sus yah know?

i mean she was doing the exact same bit last game (that you were in!!!) and she was town there and grandi flipped scum

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

b-minus1 posted:

Also it's cool that bminus voted me right after I pointed out that Sandwolf was pushing him yesterday.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

JOHN CENA posted:

i mean she was doing the exact same bit last game (that you were in!!!) and she was town there and grandi flipped scum

i mean grandi flipped scum, but not scum team scum. Scum team are actively looking for townies to lunch, so soft pushing a friend is scummy imo.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Toalpaz posted:

i mean grandi flipped scum, but not scum team scum. Scum team are actively looking for townies to lunch, so soft pushing a friend is scummy imo.

flipped scum in the last game is what i meant.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

JOHN CENA posted:

flipped scum in the last game is what i meant.

are you tlaking about bernies?

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

the point being them doing the same bit a game later i can see siv's perspective in trusting grandi less the second time around after he had been scum when doing said bit

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

JOHN CENA posted:

the point being them doing the same bit a game later i can see siv's perspective in trusting grandi less the second time around after he had been scum when doing said bit

they just had an emotional epic town masonry bit the next game so they're back to keeping it 100 in my mind full trust

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

CCKeane posted:

Also it's cool that bminus voted me right after I pointed out that Sandwolf was pushing him yesterday.

That had nothing to do with my decision to vote you

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Right, so here’s why B- is scum. I’m phoneposting, so forgive me if it’s disjointed.

b-minus1 posted:

John Cena and Jose are my scum reads

Town
Steak
Keane
Sci
Grandi

b-minus1 posted:

##vote grandi out of self preservation but this vote stinks. I’d be willing to bet scum aren’t under any pressure right now.

b-minus1 posted:

##unvote I do not want to vote Grandicap. I would rather vote bif. Or Hal for that awful vote

b-minus1 posted:

##vote siv

b-minus1 posted:

I will not vote Grandicap

b-minus1 posted:

Allow me to rephrase. I will not vote obvious townie Grandicap

b-minus1 posted:

Lets just get siv instead. Anyone else who votes Grandicap is scum

B- betrays knowledge of Grandi’s alignment in his extraordinary and performative reluctance to vote for him

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

b-minus1 posted:

That had nothing to do with my decision to vote you

is it because he was lurking before the game started? that IS some pretty suspicis behavior

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
For the record I would also vote AA for the exact same reason. He just showed up today to post about being unhappy with his role.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

why was the hal vote in context so awful and worth pointing out bminus

what made it stick out to you

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help

JOHN CENA posted:

Cena they were also masons in WIFOA, to the point where grand was expressly saying he wouldn’t vote SiV even if she was scum because of their mason link and enjoying it too much. They were both town but unconfirmed.

Not speaking for anyone else but I thought SiV might be trying to lean on that games mason love already as a way to win some favour with grand.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

b-minus1 posted:

Holy moly.

Hal are you scum in this game? Because seems like you have been waiting all day to vote me but hadn’t come up with a good enough reason to until now

i dug through and hal interacts with/mentions bminus like two times before voting him lol

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Toalpaz posted:

I investigated bif for sure, and at least I know I am sane.

what is the flavor of your investigation?

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
we gon' send 'em to Heaven

b-minus1 posted:

For the record I would also vote AA for the exact same reason. He just showed up today to post about being unhappy with his role.

Lmao that's not true, bee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Voodoofly posted:

Cena they were also masons in WIFOA, to the point where grand was expressly saying he wouldn’t vote SiV even if she was scum because of their mason link and enjoying it too much. They were both town but unconfirmed.

Not speaking for anyone else but I thought SiV might be trying to lean on that games mason love already as a way to win some favour with grand.

ah i wasnt in that one