Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Still blows my superior non-neanderthal mind that if Trump had just gone on TV in March and told his idiot followers that wearing a mask is patriotic COVID would have been stopped dead in its tracks, America would have been a huge success story as Europe fell apart, and he would have easily fallen rear end backwards into a second term, no second impeachment, none of any of this.

He didn't want to wear a mask because of his own vanity so instead we're here now.

Incredible self own.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

Still blows my superior non-neanderthal mind that if Trump had just gone on TV in March and told his idiot followers that wearing a mask is patriotic COVID would have been stopped dead in its tracks, America would have been a huge success story as Europe fell apart, and he would have easily fallen rear end backwards into a second term, no second impeachment, none of any of this.

He didn't want to wear a mask because of his own vanity so instead we're here now.

Incredible self own.

...and then got a vaccine in secret

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Nah, trump’s base would’ve turned on him and called him a sellout, these are the same people shrugging their shoulders at their own relatives’ lives lost to COVID, they absolutely will turn on and eat their own.

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Hazo posted:

Speaking of blatantly evil republicans getting what's coming to them, let's check in on Attorney General TeenTitans:

Sounds like his strategy of "let my cop pals cover for me and it'll go away" isn't working. Still not expecting justice to be served, but at least he's definitely going to be know as the AG who absolutely murdered a dude because he was too distracted by reading Joe Biden conspiracy theories, and that's a lol

Oh no, not some misdemeanors. He might have to spend a whole 90 days in jail for murdering a person.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

ruddiger posted:

Nah, trump’s base would’ve turned on him and called him a sellout, these are the same people shrugging their shoulders at their own relatives’ lives lost to COVID, they absolutely will turn on and eat their own.

Nah.

They went along with him passing far more gun restrictions than democrats have.

He's literally their big wet messiah.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Trump did endorse masks then didn't then did then didn't then did then didn't. If flip flopping were a thing republicans ever actually cared about they'd have bailed on him.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Hold on a second... The thread title would imply that Donald Trump somehow got enough electoral votes to become President of the United States of America at some point. There's no way that's accurate. Didn't Kanye only get a few thousand votes? This guy's nowhere near as popular as Kanye!

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

I would really prefer if you would be quiet.

A Fancy Hat posted:

Yeah I'm a neanderthal.

Not Wearing a Mask
Every Cop is my Hero
America
Not Racist But
Donald Trump
jEsus is my Lord and Savior
Reagan
Trump
Heterosexual and PROUD
America Is Still #1
LIBERALS!!!!

:chud:

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
remember when the bbc tried to guess what neanderthals sounded like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o589CAu73UM

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
If Trump had done what the CDC or whoever advised and sent masks in the mail to every American, urged them to stay home, and sent everyone $2000 Trump bucks for a few months he would have WALTZED to re-election.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

Incredible self own.

We've been over this before, if his brain was capable of making those kinds of thoughts then he would not be President Donald Trump.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Meanwhile on patriots.win

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Demon Of The Fall posted:

If Trump had done what the CDC or whoever advised and sent masks in the mail to every American, urged them to stay home, and sent everyone $2000 Trump bucks he would have WALTZED to re-election.

Trump could have been re-elected if he didn't do a lot of little stupid inconsequential things. He barely lost. He literally did everything a person could do to lose and lost by an rear end hair. His voting base, and the way the electoral votes work had him pretty easy re-election but he bungled every opportunity because he is Trump. A brain of a loving sea slug.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Batterypowered7 posted:

Hold on a second... The thread title would imply that Donald Trump somehow got enough electoral votes to become President of the United States of America at some point. There's no way that's accurate. Didn't Kanye only get a few thousand votes? This guy's nowhere near as popular as Kanye!

:five:

comedy gold!

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

https://i.imgur.com/M3u35Ed.mp4

wuffles
Apr 10, 2004

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Large, unkempt man sitting at a tiny table with a bunch of toddlers and finger paints. Gettin really into his Trump flag.

Nervous parents nearby, discretely searching the Virginia sex offender registry for a potential match.

Conartist
Aug 15, 2004

That's definitely going straight onto the fridge door

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/joncoopertweets/status/1367570522641424393?s=20

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

Trumpettes will never leave trump. He is peak fygm

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

ruddiger posted:

Trump's base didn't start doing any of the pandemic-downplaying poo poo until Trump himself started saying that the coronavirus is a hoax. In an alternate universe Trump could decide to use xenophobia to encourage mask use (WE'VE GOT TO SHOW GINA THAT WE WILL NOT SUCCUMB TO THE GINAVIRUS).

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

QuarkJets posted:

Trump's base didn't start doing any of the pandemic-downplaying poo poo until Trump himself started saying that the coronavirus is a hoax. In an alternate universe Trump could decide to use xenophobia to encourage mask use (WE'VE GOT TO SHOW GINA THAT WE WILL NOT SUCCUMB TO THE GINAVIRUS).

Gina Carano started the coronavirus? :monocle:

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

...but none of the ones in this little ditty were the ones that the publisher stopped publishing. I doubt these chuds could even name the six let alone why they went out of print. (Like chuds would be offended by racist stereotypes anyway.}

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler
:argh:

https://mobile.twitter.com/pissvortex/status/1367575581500592131

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Buttheads

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

Okay, so pretty much every court has said that Biden was fairly elected, Trump has stepped down and is doing basically nothing, Biden is now acting as president, but he was sworn in two minutes early and therefore isn't the real president because that's the thing that matters. The straws they're clutching at are pathetic.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Now has undershorts because of loving furries.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Oh no! Where did her titties go???

This is far more important than COVID!!!

Castor Poe
Jul 19, 2010

Jar Jar is the key to all of this.

Imagine telling the world you're mad you can't jerk off to your favorite looney tune character cause her tits ain't big enough.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Someone pointed out that the one on the left is actually furry fan art of the character so have some additional lols

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Heath posted:

Someone pointed out that the one on the left is actually furry fan art of the character so have some additional lols

lmao

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

I don't think we've quite appreciated the :lol:s from the Capitol-storming chud that had his feet up on Pelosi's desk, who screamed "it's not fair" at the judge during a hearing earlier today, about whether he should be let out on bail or not, and then the judge basically told him to pound sand until his next hearing...in May :laugh:

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

trickybiscuits posted:

Okay, so pretty much every court has said that Biden was fairly elected, Trump has stepped down and is doing basically nothing, Biden is now acting as president, but he was sworn in two minutes early and therefore isn't the real president because that's the thing that matters. The straws they're clutching at are pathetic.

It fits in with the Sovereign Citizen mindset where one weird trick lets you get out of following laws.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

OK I don't like judging people by their appearance but this is actually freaky tho:

https://twitter.com/ImSpeaking13/status/1367571941134135296

deadeyez
Jan 31, 2015

Fun Shoe
Lol

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

This ape dude is seriously unhinged.

https://twitter.com/sleepydisease/status/1367627922593447943?s=19

Just finding out that he shares DNA with women makes him feel completely emasculated. Fellas, is it gay to have self-replicating proteins????

Who What Now fucked around with this message at 04:54 on Mar 5, 2021

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
Rioter who broke into Pelosi's office: Not 'fair' I'm still in jail

https://thehill.com/homenews/news/541661-rioter-who-broke-into-pelosis-office-not-fair-im-still-in-jail

The man charged with illegally entering Speaker Nancy Pelosi's (D-Calif.) office and stealing items including mail during the Jan. 6 assault on the Capitol disrupted a court hearing on Thursday while yelling that his continued detention was unfair.

The New York Times reported that 60-year-old Richard Barnett began yelling during a virtual hearing on his case Thursday morning that it was not "fair" that he remained in custody while some others accused of participating in the riot have been released ahead of their trials. The Arkansas resident's attorneys have reportedly attempted to secure his bonded release with no success thus far.

“They’re dragging this out!” he yelled at one point, according to the Times. “They’re letting everybody else out!"

His outburst appeared to come in response to the judge setting Barnett's trial date in May, a prospect which he exclaimed would force him to remain in jail “another month.”

In response, Judge Christopher Cooper called a five-minute recess while Barnett's attorneys calmed him down, according to the newspaper. It then resumed without incident.

Photos of Barnett with his feet up behind the desk in Pelosi's office went viral in the hours and days after the Capitol siege, resulting in him becoming one of the most widely recognizable participants in the riot along with others, such as the self-proclaimed "QAnon Shaman" and another man who was seen grinning as he walked away with a stolen lectern.

Barnett plead not guilty earlier this month to a handful of charges stemming from the riot, including bringing a weapon into a restricted area as well as obstruction of Congress.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

The Last Call posted:

lol

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Heath posted:

Everything about this is a pile of things that I regret learning about.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Lol they let that one lady go on vacation to Mexico.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

The Last Call posted:

"How come I'm still in jail?" says the guy who had pictures taken of him breaking the law and then gave an interview directly after about how he broke the law and held up physical evidence of how he broke the law.