Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

muscles like this! posted:

"How come I'm still in jail?" says the guy who had pictures taken of him breaking the law and then gave an interview directly after about how he broke the law and held up physical evidence of how he broke the law.

He's white though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

lol @ Zoom trials, can't even leave the jail for a couple hours to go to a courtroom

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

So do the tits on a cartoon rabbit have the same fur or shorter fur or no fur or what

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

bird with big dick posted:

So do the tits on a cartoon rabbit have the same fur or shorter fur or no fur or what

I'm not sure, we're gonna need to take a look at the animators' sketchbooks, the secret ones they keep hidden under a pile of papers where the boss can't see

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

I'm offended by the new cartoon rabbit. She should have 4 sets of breasts.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
Looney Tunes went downhill went they went all PC and created Lola Bunny instead of just having Bugs Bunny wear a dress for the entire movie like he used to

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
Give her one big boob and one small boob so everyone is happy.

Rabble
Dec 3, 2005

Pillbug

She’s still infringing on Pixar’s dump truck rear end copywrite.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

:eyepop:

:holymoley:

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

muscles like this! posted:

"How come I'm still in jail?" says the guy who had pictures taken of him breaking the law and then gave an interview directly after about how he broke the law and held up physical evidence of how he broke the law.

he raises some valid points though, those other rioters were released

we should remedy this grievance by putting those other individuals back in jail and forcing the qanon shaman to eat gmo vegetables

Grammarchist
Jan 28, 2013

So nothing happened at the Capitol I guess, apart from Ron Johnson slowing down the Senate vote. Haven't been good shots of angry Trump Supporters in a while.

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

Knight posted:

Looney Tunes went downhill went they went all PC and created Lola Bunny instead of just having Bugs Bunny wear a dress for the entire movie like he used to

While this is all very interesting, the reason I posted that is because it's obviously Trumph's parachute account.

-piss themed
-misogyny
-outrage at Liberal Media
-exclamation mark overuse
-never mentioned his sons

:sad:

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1367686305203712001

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
A women's basketball player without huge cans?

The libs have really crossed a line this time.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

wuffles
Apr 10, 2004

I’m good with making the cartoon rabbit less sexy, but the new design seems...uninspired. Maybe it’ll look better in motion.

Conartist
Aug 15, 2004
Put sports bras on the list of things these people don't understand. Soon, or maybe even now, it might actually be easier to make a list of what they do understand.

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

âрø ÿþûþÑÂúø,
трø ÿþ трø ÿþûþÑÂúø

Knight posted:

Was about to say exactly this. Cross dressing like a whole and kissing the bad guy on the lips qnd hopping off into the sunset was bugs bunnies whole thing

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

Please tell me that face is photoshopped and not naturally misaligned to this comical degree :lol::lol::lol::lol:

bird with big dick posted:

Neanderthals had tiny little shrimp dicks. I am a penile anthropologist.

Well, they did go through an Ice Age, so... I mean... shrinkage during cold weather does occur...

Sir John Falstaff
Apr 13, 2010

wuffles posted:

I’m good with making the cartoon rabbit less sexy, but the new design seems...uninspired. Maybe it’ll look better in motion.

It's a Space Jam sequel. Its purpose is to sell Nikes. Uninspired is kind of the expectation, really.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
lol go gently caress yourself Rove have at him chuds nobody will miss him.

https://twitter.com/thedailybeast/status/1367649757871620098?s=20

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

Sir John Falstaff posted:

It's a Space Jam sequel. Its purpose is to sell Nikes. Uninspired is kind of the expectation, really.

none of the looney tunes wear shoes... kinda a lovely ad for nike

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Strong Sauce posted:

none of the looney tunes wear shoes... kinda a lovely ad for nike

I'd be okay with a space jam remake all about gossamer.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Ches Neckbeard posted:

lol go gently caress yourself Rove have at him chuds nobody will miss him.

https://twitter.com/thedailybeast/status/1367649757871620098?s=20

Remember when he appeared on Fox News in a cowboy hat

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Sir John Falstaff posted:

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Now tell me how you really feel

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Get the gently caress out. That is not a real picture and you can't convince me otherwise.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

"without your titties and dumps like trucks, you cartoon rabbits just don't inspire me."

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

The man is clearly coming back from his audition to be in ‘Oklahoma!’

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

can we please stop talking about the rabbit breasts now

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
no

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

I wonder what ghoul will run with trump in 2024

he's gonna try and get lauren boebert because he thinks she's hotter than kamala harris

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

he's gonna try and get lauren boebert because he thinks she's hotter than kamala harris

Wrong it'll be mtg. She'll bang him on stage and say it's the yugest weenier

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
https://i.imgur.com/Cmi4jmn.mp4

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

Sydney Bottocks posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blOGsMq-XYU

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Dang, they're going all out for Baron Harkonnen in the Dune remake

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

The Last Call posted:

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/...%5Es1_&ref_url=

https://twitter.com/karlarosehanson/status/1367611524949311489

BISMARCK, N.D. — The North Dakota House on Thursday took an unprecedented step and booted a lawmaker accused of threatening and sexually harassing women at the Capitol.

The Republican-controlled chamber voted 69-25 on a resolution to expel GOP Rep. Luke Simons. marking the first time since statehood a lawmaker has been kicked out of the Legislature.

Republicans hold an 80-14 advantage in the chamber. Sixty-three members of the House were needed to approve the expulsion resolution.

Simons, who has denied wrongdoing and refused Republican leaders' calls for him to resign, is accused of a pattern of sexually aggressive, lewd, and threatening behavior, dating back to shortly after he took office in 2017.

The resolution to expel Simons was crafted by Democratic and Republican House leaders.

Simons has said the allegations "have been totally misconstrued and taken out of context."

A 14-page document compiled by the nonpartisan Legislative Council includes allegations that Simons made "advances" toward female staffers and interns, commented on their appearances and tried to give one staffer an unsolicited shoulder massage. One staffer described his behavior as "really creepy."

Republican Rep. Emily O'Brien issued a statement last week saying that his harassment was so pervasive that she switched desks to get away from him.

The Legislative Council this week released two additional documents alleging inappropriate and bizarre behavior by Simons, a 43-year-old rancher and barber who is married and has five children. One woman said Simons referred to her as "that pretty one," and insulted her husband, "saying that usually women who are classy dressers like myself are married to shmucks like my husband."

The woman, whose name was redacted in documents, also alleged that Simons once placed his lunch box in her office before leaving to use the restroom and said, "bet you hope there's not a bomb in there, huh."

Simons is a member of the loosely organized Bastiat Caucus, a far-right group that supports limited government and gun rights. He has insisted on social media that he's being targeted for his politics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkprFjxOF0A

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Sydney Bottocks posted:

I don't think we've quite appreciated the :lol:s from the Capitol-storming chud that had his feet up on Pelosi's desk, who screamed "it's not fair" at the judge during a hearing earlier today, about whether he should be let out on bail or not, and then the judge basically told him to pound sand until his next hearing...in May :laugh:

:lmao:

Yelling at a judge is a bold strategy. It's not a particularly good one, but it's bold nonetheless...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Check out Scoutmaster Rove over here