Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FeculentWizardTits
Aug 31, 2001

infernal machines posted:

Is there a not embarrassing way to poo poo the bed?

Yeah but you have to be really hot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Communist Walrus posted:

Yeah but you have to be really hot

not really, Danny devito did a whole documentary on it

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
Germany is a whole nation where it’s embarrassing to NOT poo poo the bed

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
look i'm not weird, the bed already had poo poo in it when i got in there

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Gutcruncher posted:

Germany is a whole nation where it’s embarrassing to NOT poo poo the bed

is that what they call the poo poo shelf

lobsterminator
Oct 16, 2012

It's friday night and I wanted something wild and crazy to do, so I decided to seek out the forest stock photo used in Twisted Pair. I didn't need to search too long before I found it via a "purple fantasy forest" search. Essential material if you want to make a Twisted Pair fan film.

https://www.shutterstock.com/video/clip-19644709-dreamlike-woodland-scene-ghost-dead-tree-surrounded

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
In the new Godzilla vs Kong movie there's a growing chance we are actually seeing Kong vs Mechagodzilla and if you thought this poo poo was stupid before shut the gently caress up and strap in cause we're on a bullet train of dumb and I am loving it

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Shinjobi posted:

In the new Godzilla vs Kong movie there's a growing chance we are actually seeing Kong vs Mechagodzilla and if you thought this poo poo was stupid before shut the gently caress up and strap in cause we're on a bullet train of dumb and I am loving it

But what of Mothra?

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

The human gallbladder is indeed a puzzle!

Shinjobi posted:

They had Gorzidla eat a fuckin Hydra in the first moopie and enlarged the monke so this movie can happen so I'm 100% on board the HMS Glorious Schlock.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

PostNouveau posted:

But what of Mothra?

Isn’t Mothra’s whole deal once she dies a new one just hatches? Perfect for sequels!

colonelwest
Jun 30, 2018

lobsterminator posted:

It's friday night and I wanted something wild and crazy to do, so I decided to seek out the forest stock photo used in Twisted Pair. I didn't need to search too long before I found it via a "purple fantasy forest" search. Essential material if you want to make a Twisted Pair fan film.

https://www.shutterstock.com/video/clip-19644709-dreamlike-woodland-scene-ghost-dead-tree-surrounded

Lol it’s even animated. Maybe Neil Breen will reveal the movie magic behind inserting himself into stock images and the makeup and special effects wizardry of creating his evil twin when he does his MasterClass.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

PostNouveau posted:

But what of Mothra?

WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

The Criterion Channel exists and yet people are unironically watching Laser Witch vs. Punch Robit

Thanks for reminding me about the Criterion Channel, been meaning to watch a Tarkovsky film (probably Stalker).

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

When are we getting a new Gamera movie?

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

The Criterion Channel exists and yet people are unironically watching Laser Witch vs. Punch Robit

*bursts panting into thread*
What streaming service can I catch laser witch v punch robot on??!

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

Shinjobi posted:

https://imgur.com/gallery/dT1EsW4

Godzilla going to get his win back from Kong, then it turns into a 2 on 1 handicap match. I can dig it.

mallratcal fucked around with this message at 23:41 on Mar 5, 2021

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

I just don't see how godzilla could lose to king kong. Get real

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

https://twitter.com/ThatKevinSmith/status/1367791758256394242?s=20

Just Chamber
Feb 10, 2014

WE MUST RETURN TO THE DANCE! THE NIGHT IS OURS!

A long time ago I used to like Kevin Smith but lol what a total loser

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

No Mods No Masters posted:

King Kong lost against biplanes, Godzilla will fuckin gnat him like a fly but I guess the crystal axe is going to be the silver bullet here.

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

This got to be a joke jfc.

colonelwest
Jun 30, 2018

LMAO what a pathetic moron.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
normally i'd make fun of him but when vision said to wanda "i've had a wandaful time with you but now i'll see myself out" it really broke me

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

My friend sent this earlier and I thought it was a joke.

lmfaooo

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

300 new posts and I have no idea what's going on.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Ten years later and wandavision's dialog, gravitas and soundtrack still PWNS my tear ducts.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

They had to scale up Kong to have a chance against Gojira. Cheating in the worst way.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

reignofevil posted:

Ten years later and wandavision's dialog, gravitas and soundtrack still PWNS my tear ducts.

lol

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Even if he is bigger, he's still just a big ape. Godzilla is in another league. Ludicrous

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
It’s really unfair to all screenwriters throughout history that they will be compared to the brilliance of WandaVision

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
god wandavision sucked so much

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
what is cinema, but trash persisting?

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
gently caress yall King Kong is gonna unleash his Kong Arsenal and you're gonna realize how impossible it truly was that Mario stood even a snowball's chance against Donkey Kong

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Read even a single page of lore, you loving idiots

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
for a sec i thought kevin smith was that boogie youtube dude

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I apologize for my tone but guys I am going to be weeping after Godzilla/Kong and I just know it

Finally a movie that shakes me to my core.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

reignofevil posted:

Col. Mugsy
Jul 20, 2014

No Mods No Masters posted:

People said the same thing about Batman in Batman v Superman but he pulled out the W there

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Mozi posted:

what is cinema, but trash persisting?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

I really liked the part where Vision said,"I'm the Vision, Bitch!"