Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CordlessPen
Jan 8, 2004

I told you so...

My eyebrows have people asking a lot of questions already answered by my eyebrows...

E: Edited for snipe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koivunen
Oct 7, 2011

there's definitely no logic
to human behaviour

rodbeard posted:

There was a Jasper in Twilight too. Somehow people are already nostalgic for Twilight.

My friend has some dogs who are ten or so years old, named Bella and Edward. Whatever, they’re dogs, won’t hold that against you.

She had a baby less than a year ago, and it was her husband who suggested the name Jasper... after the character in twilight. The kid’s name is Jasper. I can’t say it without wanting to shake my head.

Darkhold
Feb 19, 2011

No Heart❤️
No Soul👻
No Service🙅
Jasper is a great name! :colbert:

...........that's my son's name. No connection to Twilight I swear.

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan

Darkhold posted:

Jasper is a great name! :colbert:

...........that's my son's name. No connection to Twilight I swear.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Wrong thread, I know exactly what that should taste like

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
Left as a link for NWS and overall bad taste

https://i.imgur.com/pnV59ev.jpg

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
https://twitter.com/firelorddani/status/1367351091613085697?s=20

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
what will be the next tattoos? like the whole thing is so played out people gonna figure something else out to gently caress up their credibility with.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

More people are getting eyeball tattoos lately with predictable results

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?

PYF Tasteless Tattoos: tattoos that look sick

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Many more here

https://imgur.com/a/7s6Mb1D

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

This "stamp" of a tattoo might make people think I am a "tramp". But how will they know I am a racist? Better get it covered up with something more appropriate.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
LOL

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Sorry, frog that wants to be a baby cowboy rules

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Theres no way that's not the chorus to that kid rock song from a billion years ago. (I wanna be a cowboy, baby)

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

Don’t you dare post that work of art in this thread

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

We must hope that our current selves will one day step aside to make room for better versions of us.

This owns

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

Lmao

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

I mean it’s basically frog :yeeclaw:

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

Theres no way that's not the chorus to that kid rock song from a billion years ago. (I wanna be a cowboy, baby)

Please do not call my high school years a billion years ago.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

We must hope that our current selves will one day step aside to make room for better versions of us.

One More Fat Nerd posted:

We are old as gently caress get used to "classic rock" stations.

MAKE NO BABBYS
Jan 28, 2010

This is just a tattoo that hasn’t been shaded yet. Are you mad because it’s of cats or...?

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

One More Fat Nerd posted:

Working off my own internal clock here, friend. :hf:

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

MAKE NO BABBYS posted:

This is just a tattoo that hasn’t been shaded yet. Are you mad because it’s of cats or...?

Probably just haven't had their anti-murdery juicy juice yet.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

MAKE NO BABBYS posted:

One day I'm going to get a tattoo of my cat

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

MAKE NO BABBYS posted:

I thought that at first but when I zoomed in everything looks terrible. Feels like it’s rescuable at least.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

MAKE NO BABBYS posted:

It’s a really poorly done tattoo that hasn’t been (also likely to be really poorly) shaded yet.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
It is honestly better than 99% of tattoos I have ever seen

One of my biggest hesitations about getting a tattoo myself is that I have seen way, way. wayyyy more bad ones than good ones irl

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

The bad ones are cheaper.

Chitin
Apr 29, 2007

It is no sign of health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

The Bloop posted:

One of my biggest hesitations about getting a tattoo myself is that I have seen way, way. wayyyy more bad ones than good ones irl

This is why you need to find a really good artist and then curse at God because their books are open for twenty seconds at 3am on a random undisclosed date.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Chitin posted:

This is why you need to find a really good artist and then curse at God because their books are open for twenty seconds at 3am on a random undisclosed date.

And presumably spend a small fortune

Lechtansi
Mar 23, 2004

Item Get

The Bloop posted:

Most tattoos are bad for the same reason that most art is purchased at Ikea - you just pick whatevers cheap and convenient.

And yeah they are expensive - my sleeve cost $6k. But you don't have to go that big. I don't mind spending the money because what else am I going to spend it on thats gonna last me the rest of my life?

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Yes to both. For example,

Pony Reinhardt at Tenderfoot in Brooklyn opens their books once a year for one week to accept proposals, and still rejects most of them. $550/hr. But it's some super good work.

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Just Offscreen posted:

We are old as gently caress get used to "classic rock" stations.

"im not old! im not old!!", i continue to insist as i slowly shrink and transform into a corn cob

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

MAKE NO BABBYS posted:

I don't think there's any lines that have consistent thickness in this tattoo, haha

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I know someone that got tattooed by Kat Von D before we all realized she was literally a Nazi

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan

ReidRansom posted:

Yes to both. For example,

Pony Reinhardt at Tenderfoot in Brooklyn opens their books once a year for one week to accept proposals, and still rejects most of them. $550/hr. But it's some super good work.

I won't lie and tell you the work sucks for the price, it doesn't, but at that point you're getting into levels of "it's good, but is it $7000 good?" And I'd always be doubting myself if I got it

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
Of the concept of doubt comes to mind when you think of getting a tattoo it’s probably best to just not get one. Doesn’t matter if it’s doubt about cost, quality, location or whatever. Just step back

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

Lechtansi posted:

what else am I going to spend it on thats gonna last me the rest of my life?

Depression?

Oh, was that rhetorical?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moerketid
Jul 3, 2012

Come to the UK, our tattoos are cheap as gently caress, even from our best artists. Max I've seen people charge outside of London is £80 per hour. This also sucks because the rate in my shop is £70 ph when I could be making way way more if I could get into the USA.