Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Mostly Lurking posted:

Well known leftist Nick Mullen. What the gently caress is the connection the article has on Mullen and online leftists? Being friends with Chapo?

That's pretty much entirely it. The Chapo folks are friends with Nick Mullen, and cumtown is very much an acquired taste at best, so people who want to make leftism look bad just make a hop skip and a jump between "Nick says the n-word on his podcast" and "Nick hangs out with Will" to then imply that leftists are racists by association.

That whole article is just a huge "let's make a long list of absurd claims and hope nobody reads it closely" hit piece and as far the term CIA op gets overused Alexander Reid Ross is absolutely a CIA op.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
is it called cumtown because you'd never admit to listening to it anyway

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

20 Blunts posted:

is it called cumtown because you'd never admit to listening to it anyway

it's called cum town because that way no one can get mad when they listen to it and it's just stupid juvenile bullshit. what'd you expect? it's right there on the label

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
people get weirdly strident about chapo and i find it really funny

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

it's called cum town because that way no one can get mad when they listen to it and it's just stupid juvenile bullshit. what'd you expect? it's right there on the label

I was listening to like Opie and Anthony when i was 16, I would have probably been better off listening to something like cumtown back then.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I listened to an episode of Cum Town to hear a specific story and the guy telling the story kept getting interrupted by the other guys making sandwich puns and somehow I never got back around to listening to it again after that

paranoid randroid posted:

people get weirdly strident about chapo and i find it really funny

it's a podcast so there's no manager to call

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china
for a long time I thought cumtown was just the guys from workaholics doing a podcast about office jobs and b-ball

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Trabisnikof posted:

Thank god Joe Biden isn’t complicit in rape culture

https://twitter.com/areidross/status/1161051308717068288?s=20

These people are retarded

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
i respect felix blunderbuss's commitment to stealing valor and thank him for his service at gallipoli, dunkirk, grozny and helmand

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

die old man

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

loquacius posted:

I listened to an episode of Cum Town to hear a specific story and the guy telling the story kept getting interrupted by the other guys making sandwich puns and somehow I never got back around to listening to it again after that

it's a podcast so there's no manager to call

lol the story was adam in the uber pool with the podcast lady

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Homeless Friend posted:

it is deeply funny and emblematic of dem politics that cuomo will be booted over sexual harassment and not over sending 10k olds to the death camps lol

Homeless Friend posted:

or w/e it is? rape? who the hell cares. just fat stacks of dead ppl being completely peripheral to to the guy being governor lol
liberal twitter pundits made a little spat over biden breaking bread with mbs hacking up and murdering a journalist but like what about uh the mass murder genocide thats right there lmao

(ofc talking about it would implicate obama and biden as genociders and threaten arms sales)

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

a Loving Dog posted:

yeah! I would try listening to it again but I have no idea what to google

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Cuomo isn't going anywhere

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

google deep thought AI enhancement of that one Cum Town bit with all the sandwich puns edited out via AI assistance

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

a Loving Dog posted:

he was in the uber pool because he got sucked in through an open window and then couldn't find his way out (he is a bug)

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

a new study bible! posted:

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

https://twitter.com/LeftistKaiju/status/1369038184835780610

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
i disagree cuomo is leaving

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
cuomotown

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

If anything, the last few weeks have made me think the shitlibs will elect him President over it

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
how many women will it be by the end?

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
the best cumtown bit is the “best of Adam” compilation someone made thats every “stav and nick only” episode

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

goin back and listening to cum town talk about batman being gay to trigger the libs

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Raskolnikov38 posted:

the best cumtown bit is the “best of Adam” compilation someone made thats every “stav and nick only” episode

hahaha

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

really queer Christmas posted:

That's him officer, he's the one stopping the revolution I say as the cop cuffs me and puts me in the paddywagon

This is a racially charged post against the irish

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Raskolnikov38 posted:

The adam stealing bits compilation someone made was really good too.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Asproigerosis posted:

This is a racially charged post against the irish

's why it's funny

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Judakel posted:

i disagree cuomo is leaving

the other forum is increasingly confident the state legislature will impeach and remove their emmy-award winning governor who keeps making thinly-veiled threats to air all of their dirty laundry

either way the lols are bound to roll in

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Eggplant Squire posted:

Isn't the Daily Beast run by Chelsea Clinton?

its owned by a guy who's super good friend with hillary and put chelsea on the board (iac) , i dont know if she has any managerial role though

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Jennifer Reuben asked about Cuomos meatballs so much that he took it as a hallpass for rape.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Excelzior posted:

the other forum is increasingly confident the state legislature will impeach and remove their emmy-award winning governor who keeps making thinly-veiled threats to air all of their dirty laundry

in that case he is staying because they're wrong often almost as much as us and since i said that means its a double likelihood of being wrong above the average.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Excelzior posted:

it was so loving good seeing someone in the tara reade thread say the ceiling was coming down around mr cum

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Who are the most notable MeTooed men who actually faced consequences? Cosby, Spacey, and Weinstein?

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

Excelzior posted:

The wildest thing in that thread is seeing people openly acknowledge Cuomo's poo poo with the IDC yet violently refuse to consider the national party might be doing similar

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Who are the most notable MeTooed men who actually faced consequences? Cosby, Spacey, and Weinstein?

Franken, which The Libs are endlessly crying about

also, arguably, Epstein

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

pretty much, I don't think any meaningful name since Frankin himself pre-metoo actually were forced to step down, I think a few had to do the 'I won't be running again' thing but nobody got booted.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Forgot about Matt Lauer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

Free taintrunner

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)