Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Got my PS5 today and used it to play a PS4 port of a PS3 game. The next generation is truly here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Got my PS5 today and used it to play a PS4 port of a PS3 game. The next generation is truly here.

kingdom hearts chain of memories is a ps4 port of a ps3 port of a ps2 remaster of a gba game and eventually the kingdom hearts disease will spread enough so everyone here will have played it

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

kingdom hearts chain of memories is a ps4 port of a ps3 port of a ps2 remaster of a gba game and eventually the kingdom hearts disease will spread enough so everyone here will have played it

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

elf help book posted:

the gba one is still the only kingdom hearts game i played.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

JOHN CENA posted:

the gba one is still the only kingdom hearts game i played.

thats on you, no ones impressed

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

This. Kingdom Hearts ftw

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

elf help book posted:

i feel like the tone was misread on this i didn't get a playstation 2 until 2007 so it was for a long time the only kh i could play and now theres so many i dont know where to start

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

JOHN CENA posted:

i i dont know where to start

kingdo mhearts 1

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

John Cena too busy living the hustle, loyalty, respect lifestyle to buy a PS2 until 2007

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

you can buy the entire collection that has like... everything up to 3 for the PS4, that's when i finally played 1 and the beginning of 2.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

I'm trapped in Castle Oblivion, I keep forgetting which Kingdom Hearts games I've played, I attempt to start again, I again pick Chain of Memories, I must find my friends Riku and Mickey

Famous TV Dad
Nov 1, 2011

elf help book posted:

I'm trapped in Castle Oblivion, I keep forgetting which Kingdom Hearts games I've played, I attempt to start again, I again pick Chain of Memories, I must find my friends Riku and Mickey

lol

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

With ps5s still impossible to get I would pay Sony $700 for a ps5 that will arrive in 3-6 months if it came with a pc copy of blood borne with an uncapped frame rate

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
https://twitter.com/nibellion/status/1373996180653375490?s=21

https://twitter.com/nibellion/status/1373996419040808961?s=21

https://twitter.com/doesitplay1/status/1374034203826909196?s=21

Thank You Sony

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Finallly I will no longer be able to play Tokyo Jungle and the world will be at peace.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
WHo acres? The PS3 has no games.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Thank You Sony for stopping me from being able to play Tokyo Jungle

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Thank You Sony

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Thank You Sony

Buy the one that's $5.99

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Goodbye digital-exclusive games, goodbye games that only got digital releases in the west, goodbye DLC expansions, goodbye every PS2 digital game that didn't get added to the short-lived PS2-for-PS4 program, goodbye every PS1 game that I didn't have to take out a second mortgage to buy, but most of all, Thank You Sony

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I'm not worried. Uncle At Nintendo has me covered. This is all just faux outrage from a known Xbox fanboy. No one cares about any of this, and the people that do care already have every single game illegally downloaded on a 45TB nas raid.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

piracy is legal now, its ok

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i'm glad i'm gonna have to hack my ps3 to play the games that i legally bought and paid for

Fartlancer
Nov 18, 2003
thank you sony for removing communites, avatars, ps3, vita, miiverse, psp, pshome, friend list, pocketstation, discdrive, and movie

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Thank You Sony

the dollar amounts here are actually your prison sentence if you purchase this game

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

How will I play Demon’s Souls now.

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
very carefully

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Sucky Inactive Entertainment

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

The PS3 store has just been removed no matter what firmware you’re on!

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

man nurse posted:

The PS3 store has just been removed no matter what firmware you’re on!

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Thank you Sony for verifying the system storage each time the console has been turned off improperly. Imagine if it just tried to boot normally?

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Im not even sure why that happens most of the time I sware 2 god I pushed the buttons tonight down in the menu last tome inturned it on 6 months ago

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/ZhugeEX/status/1380481852058767362

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Oh yeah... THAT happened.