Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

Heather Papps posted:

there are 17 unclaimed sigs to make so i'm going to roll a d20 until i hit a number 17 or below. it should take one roll.

5! that is..... GAG!

okay buddy it's time to make a good sig so i don't get banned you can do it!

ah okay i looked at a bad list, gotta reroll

Prof. Crocodile posted:

OK GaG, here is my draft. But I will need you to make a judgment call... would you like the scorp to have bunny ears or be dropping eggs?

I'm afraid if I try to do both my computer will explode.

https://giant.gfycat.com/unimportantshamelesscarp.webm

powerful!

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

Heather Papps posted:

ah okay i looked at a bad list, gotta reroll

powerful!

entirely my fault, I got confused somehow

Prof. Crocodile

hey if anyone deserves two sigs it is GaG

Heather Papps

hello friend

Manifisto posted:

entirely my fault, I got confused somehow

naw i was lazy and relied on someone else to do my work! thanks for doing what you do with the lists!

Prof. Crocodile posted:

hey if anyone deserves two sigs it is GaG

honestly good point

City of Glompton

Stoner Sloth posted:

dang some great sigs itt!

i don't know how you do it BYOB but somehow you excellent orbs manage to keep raising the bar!

Goons Are Gifts

wait the app doesn't display it for some reason let me switch to something less modern on the mobile SA browser

Goons Are Gifts

holy poo poo it's Hector I love it!!!! thank you so much that's lovely I'm gonna show it to him

edit: *coming in with bruises* he decided that dropping eggs would be perfect

Goons Are Gifts

Also if you want to also make one HP I'm more than invested into showing off all the sigs people make for me, it's universally true that the more sig the better, but don't feel compelled to do so I'm not greedy

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Goons Are Great posted:

Also if you want to also make one HP I'm more than invested into showing off all the sigs people make for me, it's universally true that the more sig the better, but don't feel compelled to do so I'm not greedy

Look at this sig slut right here, you brazen hussy

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Goons Are Gifts

yeah give it to me spread sigs all over me oh yeah that's my poo poo

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
drat normally I have to pay for this kind of action

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

fps_nug

horsing around no longer

Goons Are Great posted:

yeah give it to me spread sigs all over me oh yeah that's my poo poo

stop it ur making me nervous

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Oh no I don't have any sigs I'm sorry I don't normally have this problem

Heather Papps

hello friend

gotta get thru the list first, then i think there will be time for bonus sigs. gonna roll this die again and it's 17 i think that is the very last one on the list
e: and it's TTM. cool beans!

alnilam

Rarity posted:

lol

ty manifisto

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."

Rarity posted:

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

blaise rascal

I'm down to make a sig or two! If you recall, I tend to do pixel art.
Based on this list there are about 16 people not yet spoken for? Let me choose two at random...
...and the winners are alnilam and minecraft_holmes!

minecraft_holmes posted:

i'd love a sig if y'all ever have the bandwidth :shobon:

alnilam posted:

I'd love a sig if anyone gets to me but I've also got some amazing old material to choose from

If either of you has specific requests, or if you'd prefer not to have a pixel art sig, let me know! Otherwise I'll get to work on something :haw:

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
something with goblins!

thanks Manifisto!

Manifisto

okay updates I hope I did this one right:

• vanisher - completed by manifisto
  • how wonderful! - completed by vanisher
  • prepuce repurposed - completed by vanisher
  • nexein - completed by prof. crocodile
  • nut - completed by manifisto
  • barking gecko - in progress by nut
  • biosterous - in progress by manifisto
  • manifisto -
  • pot smoke phoenix -
  • city of glompton -
  • stoner sloth -
  • hbag - completed by heather papps
  • rickrogers -
  • glutes are great - draft completed by prof. crocodile
  • heather papps - in progress by hbag
  • magic cactus -
  • kaiser schnitzel (possibly editing old sig) -
  • prof. crocodile - completed by heather papps
  • gramps - completed by nut
  • bingo bango - completed by how wonderful!
  • more falafel please -
  • minecraft_holmes - in progress by blaise rascal
  • sk -
  • aardvark! -
  • fps_nug - draft completed by balls dildo
  • rarity -
  • six-of-hearts - completed by how wonderful!
  • luvcow - obligatory snail sig, completed by luvcow
  • alnilam - in progress by blaise rascal
  • teddy thunders -
  • lil swamp booger baby -
  • kaiser schnitzel -
  • take the moon - completed by heather papps
  • balls dilldo -

if I didn't, please let me know and I'll correct

bios I've got a concept for yours I'm working on but I've run into some implementation issues, however I'm plugging away at it!

Manifisto fucked around with this message at 06:03 on Mar 13, 2021

ty nesamdoom!

biosterous

:peanut:

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

blaise rascal

minecraft_holmes posted:

something with goblins!
Certainly! I recognize your avatar - hello fellow Critical Role fan! I've listened to episodes 2e1 through 2e50 or something.

I wonder; should your sig have an explicit reference to critical role or undertale? hmm... maybe so, IF i come up with a good idea.

Maybe instead it could simply be a bunch of generic goblin farmers growing byob posts or something?

Heather Papps

hello friend

Manifisto posted:

if I didn't, please let me know and I'll correct

hbags is done but that's a minor correction. thank you, by the way, for making the list. it's very helpful!

blaise rascal

blaise rascal posted:

Certainly! I recognize your avatar - hello fellow Critical Role fan! I've listened to episodes 2e1 through 2e50 or something.

I wonder; should your sig have an explicit reference to critical role or undertale? hmm... maybe so, IF i come up with a good idea.

Maybe instead it could simply be a bunch of generic goblin farmers growing byob posts or something?
Okay, I think I'm gonna make a little byob scene, and then a bunch of goblins will run in from off screen and do gobliny things, and it will say minecraft holmes BYOB SPRING GOBLIN INVASION or something

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
oh gently caress yes i'm way into it

thanks Manifisto!

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Seasonal sig threads are a powerful reminder of why byob is the best forum, and yobbers are the best goons.
:five:

selan dyin

what do you guys use for sigs these days? I wanna take a crack at a couple but i dunno if I can be stuffed trying to pirate photoshop in 2021, though it's what im familiar with, and anything else id use would need to function similar and have good gif functionality

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
If Rarity is ok with a somewhat simple one and also waiting a few days (I have a big deadline on the 15th but after that will have lots of free time) I have an idea.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Oh I would be ever so grateful, I lack the skill to contribute to making sigs so I'm just grateful for anything people want to make for me :unsmith:

Prof. Crocodile

BALLS DILDO posted:

what do you guys use for sigs these days? I wanna take a crack at a couple but i dunno if I can be stuffed trying to pirate photoshop in 2021, though it's what im familiar with, and anything else id use would need to function similar and have good gif functionality

gimp is a free tool that you can download. it’s has pretty intelligible ui if you have mild graphics knowledge. I am about as far from a cgi artist as you can get and I am able to use it to make sigs.

selan dyin

Prof. Crocodile posted:

gimp is a free tool that you can download. it’s has pretty intelligible ui if you have mild graphics knowledge. I am about as far from a cgi artist as you can get and I am able to use it to make sigs.

cool okay i will give gimp a shot, im sure its improved in the lots of years since last time I tried it lol

hbag

gently caress
will get the sig done some time in the next week, been busy with uni poo poo and getting my laptop fixed

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

City of Glompton

i need to clarify my request, i'm sorry - i don't need an av, i just mean i need to go back to my normal av

thank you and continue the good sig work everyone, i am going to try to work up some inspiration this weekend

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

alnilam

blaise rascal posted:

I'm down to make a sig or two! If you recall, I tend to do pixel art.

Based on this list there are about 16 people not yet spoken for? Let me choose two at random...
...and the winners are alnilam and minecraft_holmes!

If either of you has specific requests, or if you'd prefer not to have a pixel art sig, let me know! Otherwise I'll get to work on something :haw:

:toot:

Consider this less a request and more spitballin a fun idea you can feel free to ignore - since i moved to a land of snowcapped mountains this past year, maybe some snowcapped cascade mountains fading to springtime green and grey

take the moon

by sebmojo

Heather Papps posted:

gotta get thru the list first, then i think there will be time for bonus sigs. gonna roll this die again and it's 17 i think that is the very last one on the list
e: and it's TTM. cool beans!

:)

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Heather Papps

hello friend

hbag posted:

gently caress
will get the sig done some time in the next week, been busy with uni poo poo and getting my laptop fixed

no rush!

:)

Heather Papps

hello friend

here you go ttm! i hope you like it and if you don't i'll do something else!

selan dyin

fps_nug come and get it

(i would like to put my hat in for a sig also once the backlog is done)

Prof. Crocodile

Goons Are Great posted:

holy poo poo it's Hector I love it!!!! thank you so much that's lovely I'm gonna show it to him

edit: *coming in with bruises* he decided that dropping eggs would be perfect

OK GaG, here is what I have for the Easter Hare Scorpion sig. Let me know what you think.

https://giant.gfycat.com/relievedlivelyalpinegoat.webm

nut

BALLS DILDO posted:

fps_nug come and get it

drat this is the spring I want

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile

BALLS DILDO posted:

fps_nug come and get it

(i would like to put my hat in for a sig also once the backlog is done)

oh that is a beautiful birb sig with bright warm spring colors!