Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Underwater Shoe
May 26, 2005

an informative notation for your appreciation
this is dickface, he is VERY HUNGRY

this is muppetnose, she is very comfortable thank you

Pippin and Moxie :ssh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

this is Lulu. she’s one of the OG YOSCats. born in Minnesota long ago, she has lived the majority of her life in the less cold region of San Francisco. she’s a big ham and loves food and cuddles.

she will be 13 in June. I love her

this is Rokit. short for Rokitanksy J MacReady. he’s an intense boy who does NOT like to be picked up, and you can only pet him in very particular ways when he says it’s ok (he will tell you when it isn’t with a bite or scratch). he doesn’t get along with Lulu unfortunately. but deep down he’s a rough tough cream puff. he can be very affectionate on his terms and sometimes it’s specifically when Lulu isn’t around. I love him a lot as well

Rokit will be :siren: 6 years old :siren: next week

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Flakey posted:

Yes yes great cat but who is this?

That’s a save frog from Mother 3. I bought it during an AGQD or SGQD and it stops Marceline from jumping behind the TV lol
http://archives.theyetee.com/prozd/detail.php?itemid=FrogInACarPlush

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

this is lou, who when he's not napping or being a thicc dummy crashes zoom meetings by literally jumping onto my chest and making biscuits on my breast mid-call

mischief is his sister/littermate who has never been apart from him likely ever. she's not a lap kitty, but she'll sleep on me in bed the whole night if i let her, which is a division of chest-sitting labor i can appreciate. here she is wondering why i stopped going up the stairs to said bed and lie down so she can sit on me.

they love each other very much. most of the time.

fendi is not a littermate and has had his issues fitting in.

he's a smol weirdo.

and he hates it when he wants to be in my lap but lou beat him to the punch

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

There's no need to speak. You must only concentrate and recall all your past life. When a man thinks of the past, he becomes kinder.

gently caress SNEEP posted:

That’s a save frog from Mother 3. I bought it during an AGQD or SGQD and it stops Marceline from jumping behind the TV lol
http://archives.theyetee.com/prozd/detail.php?itemid=FrogInACarPlush

Thanks! I love that it's GDQ related. :v:

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

this is Dave

this is Hal, he just ate

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

Shifty Pony posted:

lurkers please post your cats too so that we may admire them.

this is Kira, i post her a lot in the byob pets thread

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Shifty Pony posted:

could we get a yoscat roll call?

lurkers please post your cats too so that we may admire them.

this is Ozzie! he is not actually my cat, rather my mother's cat, but I visit often enough that he may as well be my cat.

Ozzie's growth plates didn't end up growing and fusing properly so despite being almost two years old now he's still kitten sized. that doesn't stop him from jumping around like mad, though his brain seems to think he's a full sized cat with full sized legs, so he misses a lot.

he is an excellent lap catte.

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

biosterous posted:

this is Kira, i post her a lot in the byob pets thread

Kazinsal posted:

this is Ozzie! he is not actually my cat, rather my mother's cat, but I visit often enough that he may as well be my cat.

Ozzie's growth plates didn't end up growing and fusing properly so despite being almost two years old now he's still kitten sized. that doesn't stop him from jumping around like mad, though his brain seems to think he's a full sized cat with full sized legs, so he misses a lot.

he is an excellent lap catte.

these are both fantastic cats I must say

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

bun update

Kvantum
Feb 5, 2006
Skee-entist

This is Dinah. She, along with FelicityGS's Lucky and Toaster, represent the YOSPOS Munchkin and Minuet contingent. (She is technically a Minuet, half-Persian, so super fluffy as well as short like a Dachsund.)

We are currently in week 3 of living with my in-laws thanks to the near-destruction of our house in the Great 2021 "Texas freeze and power outage and pipe burst"-a-thon.

Harry Lime
Feb 27, 2008

This is Helix, a lanky panther boy

He's the cuddlebug of the two

His sister is Ivy

they are very different sizes/shapes

they are pretty good about cuddling with each other sometimes

We just passed the 6 month mark since we adopted them I it's hard for me to remember what it was like before I had cats bombing my zoom calls every day

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
Lurkers

Thank you

Continue posting

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

kw0134 posted:

this is lou,

mischief is his sister

they love each other very much. most of the time.

fendi is not a littermate and has had his issues fitting in.

he's a smol weirdo.

and he hates it when he wants to be in my lap but lou beat him to the punch

:eyepop:

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

update: kira did a good stretch nap today

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

this is all the cattes of the world past present and future

in a spiritual sense, every catte is my catte and i love them all very much

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

dee eight posted:

this is all the cattes of the world past present and future

in a spiritual sense, every catte is my catte and i love them all very much

is that yukon king??

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003

Kvantum posted:

This is Dinah. She, along with FelicityGS's Lucky and Toaster, represent the YOSPOS Munchkin and Minuet contingent. (She is technically a Minuet, half-Persian, so super fluffy as well as short like a Dachsund.)

We are currently in week 3 of living with my in-laws thanks to the near-destruction of our house in the Great 2021 "Texas freeze and power outage and pipe burst"-a-thon.

i love this kitty

leafpile
Oct 24, 2017
Hi I am a huge yoscat lurker.

This is Juiceman. He's about 9 years old, and a big sweetheart. Chronically a skinny boi, my partner and I are trying to get him to gain some weight.
He loves fleece, head bumps, pooping next to the litter box, and stealing my water.

Also getting into the recycling.

This is Briar. She is about 4 years old, only communicates through honks and squeaks. Despite being a bit plump, the most active cat I've ever met! Not very touchy, prefers to loom just out of arms reach to hang out. Still loves some good chin/cheek skritches.

I love her white toe.

Trademark looming

I love them so much!

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

leafpile posted:

This is Briar. She is about 4 years old, only communicates through honks and squeaks. Despite being a bit plump, the most active cat I've ever met! Not very touchy, prefers to loom just out of arms reach to hang out. Still loves some good chin/cheek skritches.

I love them so much!

:swoon: She's so pretty

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.

leafpile posted:

Hi I am a huge yoscat lurker.

This is Juiceman. He's about 9 years old, and a big sweetheart. Chronically a skinny boi, my partner and I are trying to get him to gain some weight.
He loves fleece, head bumps, pooping next to the litter box, and stealing my water.

Also getting into the recycling.

I love her white toe.

Trademark looming

I love them so much!

JUICEMAN

TerminalSaint
Apr 21, 2007

Where must we go...

we who wander this Wasteland in search of our better selves?
Abby and Wheatley doing a share.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

wow look at all these additional great cats we didn't know about until now

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

enhance

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

:hmmyes: Let's keep this going, folks. roll that beautiful cat footage

nuh-uh no way
Mar 27, 2010
This is Perry. I got him in September and he's 9. He loves his catnip banana, and he's only really snuggly when I'm in bed.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Leeloo Catlas Multipaws

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
I am the proud caretaker of Oscar, a large orange idiot dudecat

I adopted him from a shelter in 2015 because as soon as I walked into the room he was in he perked up and immediately walked back and forth rubbing against the front of his cage as if to say "please take me home" so I did

some rear end in a top hat who had him previously front-declawed him but I knew that any cat I adopted would be a single, indoor-only cat so I figured he was a good fit

he did not enjoy the trip home, nor does he enjoy any other car trips, but otherwise he is the chillest cat ever except when he thinks it's time for me to lie on the couch so he can lie on my chest for cuddles/scritches

he weighs roughly 16 lbs and is dumb as hell, I have never been able to teach him to play but he will kill any of the FL tiny lizards that sneak into our house

he is perfect

plerocercoid
Feb 14, 2012
This is Queen Mab, or just Mab, or Queenie, or drat It Will You Just Settle Down For A Minute. She likes biting and pets, often at the same time.

She also likes to help out.
https://i.imgur.com/4Na1tIW.mp4

Fashionably Great
Jul 10, 2008
These are my tiny predator mammals:

This is Widget, aka Chunkers, Widgie, the fat one
Widget will be 11 in May. She was found on Craigslist, and I tell people that she and I have probably one of the longest and most successful relationships from the website. I was an irresponsible kid who could barely take care of herself. I owe this cat the world because she got me through some times in my life where I don't know if I would have made it through alone. She mostly tolerates Glitch now, but would much prefer if the weasel disappeared one day. Sorry, Widgie.

She hates most people, but loves me, catnip, Costco sherpa blankets, and snacks.

She's beautiful and perfect even if I have to shave her down a couple of times a year.

This is Glitch, aka Trash Weasel, Trash Goblin, The Weasel. We had joked about adopting a tortie and naming her Glitch, which was a mistake because this is absolutely the glitchiest-rear end cat I've ever met.
She will be 2 later this year. She was found as a kitten on the streets and taken into an emergency vet with low blood sugar and turned over to a rescue. She is a turbo rear end in a top hat with the cutest voice. She isn't particularly cuddly, but loves to hang out and observe. She has poor self control and often times can't help but antagonize Widget. She picks things up with her mouth and runs off with them. She will bring the laser pointer and drop it in front of you when she wants you to operate it. If she had opposable thumbs, we would be in trouble.

She must supervise everything.

She has eyebrows that make her constantly look worried, concerned or smug.

She is loved, even if she drives me insane sometimes.

Fashionably Great fucked around with this message at 06:24 on Mar 12, 2021

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

This is Meyer:

He's about 12 and is a former stray and reformed rear end in a top hat cat who's become mellow and sweet. Right now he's enjoying this cardboard box my fiance brought home from work:

Our other cat is Rosemary, a thoroughly ridiculous creature:

She's about 7, huge, fluffy, clingy, and obnoxious. She's the most human-needy cat I've ever met and spends most of her time hanging out near us, even though she's very bad at laps. She's also extremely loud. Rosie's currently broken out of her latest "wander around the house meeping to try and get humans to pay attention to her" phase, but I'm sure she'll fall back in soon enough. At least she's very photogenic:

Here's Rosie starting poo poo with Meyer, because she's terrible:

I love them both unreasonably.

Antivehicular fucked around with this message at 12:06 on Mar 12, 2021

fishbacon
Nov 4, 2009
wonderful yet strange smell

Antivehicular posted:

This is Meyer:

He's about 12, is a former stray and reformed rear end in a top hat cat who's become mellow and sweet. Right now he's enjoying this cardboard box my fiance brought home from work:

Our other cat is Rosemary, a thoroughly ridiculous creature:

She's about 7, huge, fluffy, clingy, and obnoxious. She's the most human-needy cat I've ever met and spends most of her time hanging out near us, even though she's very bad at laps. She's also extremely loud. Rosie's currently broken out of her latest "wander around the house meeping to try and get humans to pay attention to her" phase, but I'm sure she'll fall back in soon enough. At least she's very photogenic:

Here's Rosie starting poo poo with Meyer, because she's terrible:

I love them both unreasonably.

love all of these new cats!

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

this is Seville (left) and Rocco (right). they're brothers and about to turn 2 years old. I adopted them just after their first birthday, and they both eat like they didn't get any food in that first year of life. given the weight gain, that may even be true. Rocco does not like the dog. Seville wants to play with him occasionally

mr Scoop
Feb 13, 2006

Help! Someone! Cut my head off, it's trying to murder the rest of me!

Grimey Drawer
this is Rosie.

she likes playing with the drawstring I accidentally pulled out of a hoodie

she decided to wake me up this morning by pouncing on my big toe that was sticking out from under the blanket at 5am

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

this is Leland

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

more like Lelong

Tony Sorete
Jun 19, 2011

Manager de rock
these are trainwreck (top of the picture, 3) and velcro (bottom of the picture, 2)

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

Tony Sorete posted:

these are trainwreck (top of the picture, 3) and velcro (bottom of the picture, 2)

these are extremely pro cat names (for extremely pro cats)

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Star War Sex Parrot posted:

this is Lelandstella

fixed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO

Tony Sorete posted:

What lovely kitties. Do you post them on tiktok or twitter or anything? I feel like I've seen them somewhere else