Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Pylons posted:

Holy loving poo poo.

nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Jiro posted:

She needs a break anyway and needs to get back to her true passion of making Kana ChanTV. :colbert:

I feel like I'm missing who said what and in reference to who in this post?

andrade told dragon and rush not to come to nxt

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Andrade did them a HUGE solid

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

La Sombra with good career advice!

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Pylons posted:

Holy loving poo poo.

lmao that rules

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Joey McChrist posted:

andrade told dragon and rush not to come to nxt

He's a good dude looking out for other good dudes. Now please you and Tommy go have barn burners in NJPW.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

I mean don't even have to look at just Andrade, just look at WWE's track record with Bullet Club guys and you can see they should stay far away

God a WWE version of Los Igobernables would have been terrible

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

I’m gonna throw out a bold prediction. And I’m never right so don’t worry about it.

- Keith Lee is unhappy in WWE

- The luchadores and Hispanic wrestlers in WWE want out.

Andrade news today is hot and it’s a catalyst for some news we will see more of.

Also, WWE is supposedly going on a rampage to hire more international talent and it’s probably due to the success of the joshis recently. That ain’t prediction though.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Just imagine LaSombra palling around with Hiromu and Shingo :stwoon:

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Rarity posted:

Just imagine LaSombra palling around with Dark Order :stwoon:

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Someone mentioned La Sombra vs. Darby Allin which is something I need to see happen at some point.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Pylons posted:

Someone mentioned La Sombra vs. Darby Allin which is something I need to see happen at some point.

La Sombra vs. Jungle Boy would absolutely whip.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
I just realized, Johnny Ace is being brought back because he was the hatchet man for Vince previously, isn't he?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Dango Bango posted:

La Sombra vs. Jungle Boy would absolutely whip.

LaSombra vs. Kenny Omega
LaSombra vs. Fenix
LaSombra vs. PAC

Ugh I'm begging you world please :pray:

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Edge & Christian posted:

I overlooked Nosh Kekoa because I thought there was no way he could have been around more than five years. I was wrong.

May 2014: Noah Kekoa is signed by WWE.

September 2014: Wrapping up his indie dates, Noah drops the WXW belt to future AEW Dark mainstay Sean Maluta.
training hard at the PC
April 4, 2015: Noah's first house show appearance in a battle royal won by Scott Dawson.
training hard at the PC
August 28, 2015: Noah's first singles match at the Cocoa Armory in Cocoa FL, losing to Tye Dillinger
September 3, 2015: Noah Kekoa is paired with Alexander Wolfe for the inaugural Dusty Classic! They are knocked out in the first round by the Hype Bros in a match taped at a house show and broadcast exclusively on WWE.com!

more Florida shows, more jobs

April 28, 2016: Noah Kekoa makes his NXT TV debut, losing to No Way Jose.
May 6, 2016: As a second anniversary present for joining the company, Noah Kekoa goes over the future Montez Ford at the Citrus Springs Community Center.
June 9, 2016: Noah Kekoa Potjes loses to Andrade Cien Almas
August 26, 2016: Citrus Springs Community Center fans rejoice as Kenneth Crawford gets his win back against Noah Potjes at CSCC! 50/50 booking reigns everywhere.
November 19, 2016: The era of Kona Reeves begins, as he wrestles Rich Swann in his first non-Florida match before NXT Takeover: Toronto. The match ends when Sanity runs in to kick the poo poo out of both of them.

January 5, 2017: The night after KUSHIDA and Hiromu have their Tokyo Dome classic (overshadowed by the six star Omega/Okada match), KONA REEVES makes his Full Sail debut, losing to No Way Jose.

Florida Loops

April 11, 2018: Kona Reeves racks up his first televised victory, against possibly unsigned local talent Patrick Scott.
May 9, 2018: Possibly to celebrate four years in WWE, Kona Reeves gets his first televised victory against a fully-signed co-worker, Raul Mendoza!
June 21, 2018: The Kona Reeves push is on! He beats "Max Humberto", who is not Humberto Carillo but is Max Castillano/Castellanos, making his only NXT appearance to date.
July 2018: Kona Reeves is squashed by EC3
August 2018: Kona Reeves is squashed by Kassius Ohno
September 2018: Kona Reeves is squashed by Keith Lee

Florida Loops!

April 6, 2019: Kona Reeves makes his return (kind of) to television, getting squashed by Dave Mastiff at a Wrestlemania Week NXT UK TV taping.
April 13, 2019: Kona gets his shine back, beating Colby Corino at an EVOLVE show in Ybor City.
May-November 2019: Kona racks up a string of appearances, losing to KUSHIDA, Keith Lee, Velveteen Dream, Trent Seven, and Dave Mastiff. He is not even given a fifth anniversary Florida Loop victory, spending the month losing to Punishment Martinez on the Florida loop.

February 19, 2020: Kona Reeves has his last recorded match, losing to Keith Lee in 13 seconds on one of the last NXT shows to film at Full Sail.

I genuinely didn't realise he was still employed by the WWE.

All I can remember about him is in one of his matches, he just randomly started screaming his "I'm the finest!" catch phrase, and his vignettes making me feel vaguely uneasy.

Please stop looking at me like that.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
There's enough unhappy workers in the WWE to create an entire new wrestling promotion out of. That's what happens when you sign people on 5 year deals to not work for the competition, and then sit them in catering or embarrass them because you never had plans on using them to begin with.

And what a promotion it would be. Kairi Sane, Keith Lee, La Sombra, Gran Metallik, Aliestar Black, and Chad Gable just to start with.

RealFoxy fucked around with this message at 21:56 on Mar 12, 2021

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Vagabundo posted:

All I can remember about him is in one of his matches, he just randomly started screaming his "I'm the finest!" catch phrase, and his vignettes making me feel vaguely uneasy.

These wrestlers need help. Someone save these kidnapped and exploited wrestlers.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Sin Cara stirs the pot
https://twitter.com/CintaDeOro/status/1370463939725758466?s=19

Gist is that this is the moment of truth for everyone to either grind for nothing or take charge.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Vagabundo posted:

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

MorningMoon posted:

Sin Cara stirs the pot
https://twitter.com/CintaDeOro/status/1370463939725758466?s=19

Gist is that this is the moment of truth for everyone to either grind for nothing or take charge.
They've had a dozen of those in the last year alone, they'll either take nothing, sign a new contract, or just get fired when they're not expecting it.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
LIJ have been down a member since last year :thunk:

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Rarity posted:

LaSombra vs. Kenny Omega
LaSombra vs. Fenix
LaSombra vs. PAC

Ugh I'm begging you world please :pray:

Sombra vs Orange Cassidy is the one I need. Just 30 minutes of them each chillaxing in opposite corners of the ring and it goes to a draw.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

flashy_mcflash posted:

Sombra vs Orange Cassidy is the one I need. Just 30 minutes of them each chillaxing in opposite corners of the ring and it goes to a draw.

Down for the tranquillo version of Go vs. Fujita.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

As someone who is a Charlotte fan but still accepts that she is handed opportunities she doesn’t often earn I find it shocking Andrade has been used so poorly, it makes me wonder if Charlotte doesn’t really have much say. I wish they’d both leave because while I know how good Andrade is it’d be cool to see Charlotte against Rosa or having a big time heel run in Japan.

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Excited for La Sombra to interfere against EVIL and Dick Togo in an extremely large BUSHI disguise

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Eat My Fuc posted:

As someone who is a Charlotte fan but still accepts that she is handed opportunities she doesn’t often earn I find it shocking Andrade has been used so poorly, it makes me wonder if Charlotte doesn’t really have much say. I wish they’d both leave because while I know how good Andrade is it’d be cool to see Charlotte against Rosa or having a big time heel run in Japan.

Charlotte probably doesn't want to rock the boat. WWE pushes her like she's the second coming. She's a good wrestler, but nobody is gonna give her the same push that WWE does for seemingly no reason whatsoever except that she's Charlotte Flair. Like yeah she'd be used in AEW, but they're not gonna have her constantly fight for the title and hand her opportunity after opportunity over and over again to the detriment of other women. She's got a good gig as their most favored female performer on the roster, even ahead of people who have proven to be over more and have more talent like Sasha and Becky.

But I hope everyone who's unhappy can get out and go somewhere where they can do cool poo poo. You'd think eventually the shareholders or something would call out Vince for letting these people go and hurting their own company and force some changes to be made, but not holding my breath for that. Seems like so long as Vince is in charge, WWE is gonna continue to be mostly the same people pushed and mostly not good programming.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

So do we know if he's actually released

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

projecthalaxy posted:

So do we know if he's actually released

He just asked for his release this week so based on past history he'll be sat at home for the next 6-12 months and if we're lucky they'll fire him by the end of the year

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Rarity posted:

He just asked for his release this week so based on past history he'll be sat at home for the next 6-12 months and if we're lucky they'll fire him by the end of the year

See that's what I thought but everyone's pretending asking for release means something

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

It means he's not one of the "just happy to be there" idiots which is worth celebrating.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

projecthalaxy posted:

See that's what I thought but everyone's pretending asking for release means something

At the very least if he's reached the Brodie/FTR/Miro stage of openly being 'gently caress this poo poo' then he's not gonna be re-upping for another 5 years and that's something

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

RealFoxy posted:

They've had a dozen of those in the last year alone, they'll either take nothing, sign a new contract, or just get fired when they're not expecting it.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

If he's gonna be home that long like Pac was, he should make a bomb rear end Twitch channel that does duos stuff or Trios with Zelina and Aleister

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Man, WWE on fire today.

Jason Jordan got blasted for cheating on his wife and airing the laundry.

Her insta: https://www.instagram.com/p/CMU_CB7BhaS/?igshid=zgws8pcj68ng

Like father (Kurt), like son, baby.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Codependent Poster posted:

Charlotte probably doesn't want to rock the boat. WWE pushes her like she's the second coming. She's a good wrestler, but nobody is gonna give her the same push that WWE does for seemingly no reason whatsoever except that she's Charlotte Flair. Like yeah she'd be used in AEW, but they're not gonna have her constantly fight for the title and hand her opportunity after opportunity over and over again to the detriment of other women. She's got a good gig as their most favored female performer on the roster, even ahead of people who have proven to be over more and have more talent like Sasha and Becky.

But I hope everyone who's unhappy can get out and go somewhere where they can do cool poo poo. You'd think eventually the shareholders or something would call out Vince for letting these people go and hurting their own company and force some changes to be made, but not holding my breath for that. Seems like so long as Vince is in charge, WWE is gonna continue to be mostly the same people pushed and mostly not good programming.
As long as WWE keeps turning in a handsome profit in spite of a terrible product and a toxic work environment, Vince isn't going anywhere and nothing will change.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
It is wild how quickly Andrade went from near the top of the card to catering. Don't be liked by someone who falls out of favor I guess.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
On the plus side Andrade's already been sat at home for 5 months so he's likely only got another 4-6 left on his escape timeline

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

I mean he was stuck in that god-awful angle with the Street Profits for loving six months that, to this day, I have no clue who was supposed to benefit from that.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Jiro posted:

If he's gonna be home that long like Pac was, he should make a bomb rear end Twitch channel that does duos stuff or Trios with Zelina and Aleister

PAC was staying home willingly (deservedly too, gently caress WWE)

They just straight up won't book Andrade or Aleister after what happened with Zelina

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Rick posted:

It is wild how quickly Andrade went from near the top of the card to catering. Don't be liked by someone who falls out of favor I guess.

So was it Zelina being fired or Heyman no longer in charge that made he disappear? Past year is just one blur I can't remember