Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fools Infinite
Mar 21, 2006
Journeyman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Fools Infinite posted:

What is actually going on is the gocomics comments is even weirder: people competing to write alt text style jokes to go with the comics.
I imagine you're blowing them all out of the water

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/ShadowPowerup/status/1370150689972707328

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

https://twitter.com/s_k_hanselmann/status/1370607580620353536?s=19

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I'm cancelling Simon Hanselmann.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Huh.

:nws: :nms: https://twitter.com/piolhodente/status/1249522699296276480?s=19 :nws: :nms:

I need to keep up with MM&O more.

Sleve McDichael
Feb 11, 2019

~nice~
Haha, that owns

MM&O is good in all forms, begone haters!

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Snake Maze posted:

They had the pizza right there so obviously they planned this out ahead of time and the reporter is just doing a bit

He's scared because that pineapple slice is so thick it would probably do about 5 months of acid damage to your mouth per slice.

https://mobile.twitter.com/missmellohello/status/1367954020552351747

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

I don't think that these are your favorite comics.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Fister Roboto posted:

au contraire, mon ami

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
ah yes when i go for a big bike ride in the big forest and all the birds poop on me and i hit all the stones and i die

relatable, it do be like that

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Fister Roboto posted:

They're bad comic-makers' favourite comics. They must be because every bad comic-maker remakes them.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

I haven't actually assaulted someone over this, but I've cussed people out to the point their only options were to move or physically assault me. They always move.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
I see The Outbursts of Everett True got a new artist.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

RareAcumen posted:

He's scared because that pineapple slice is so thick it would probably do about 5 months of acid damage to your mouth per slice.

Only good post in this page.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

RareAcumen posted:

I've definitely had days like that working in restaurants.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

I can't wait for some youtuber to recreate this in moving image form.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Skwirl posted:

I haven't actually assaulted someone over this, but I've cussed people out to the point their only options were to move or physically assault me. They always move.

I wouldn't try to kill someone for being stupid but one time I was stepping off a bus, and right in front of me someone stepped off and immediately just stopped dead. Now I would've loved to have been able to negate gravity* and momentum but the thing is I can't so I plowed right into them and they flew like a couple of metres. Also there were people stepping off the bus behind me (it was the railway station stop in the afternoon so pretty busy busing) so had I magically managed to stop, I would've been pushed and would've plowed into them anyway.

Be smart, don't get crushed by 3D Megadoodoo.

*) It wasn't one of those fancy new low-floor buses.

SimonChris
Apr 24, 2008

The Baron's daughter is missing, and you are the man to find her. No problem. With your inexhaustible arsenal of hard-boiled similes, there is nothing you can't handle.
Grimey Drawer

I think the first one was posted earlier, but not any of the delightful follow-ups!

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

SimonChris posted:

I think the first one was posted earlier, but not any of the delightful follow-ups!

I had no idea there were more than the first one, this rules

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

RareAcumen posted:

Oh my goodness then you simply have to check out this link for even more of them Tony Lazuto says hello >shoots RareAcumen dead<

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

There actually are even more of them AND YOU'LL GET TO SEE THEM AS SIMON POSTS THEM

KennyMan666 has a new favorite as of 11:19 on Mar 13, 2021

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Tony Lazuto just said hello to my computer :pt:

SimonChris
Apr 24, 2008

The Baron's daughter is missing, and you are the man to find her. No problem. With your inexhaustible arsenal of hard-boiled similes, there is nothing you can't handle.
Grimey Drawer

KennyMan666 posted:

There actually are even more of them, including the conclusion where we get to meet Tony Lazuto himself.

Aw, I was going to post them gradually...

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

SimonChris posted:

Aw, I was going to post them gradually...
Ooh, sorry. I'll take out the link.

SimonChris
Apr 24, 2008

Grimey Drawer

RareAcumen posted:

Yeah, they really make you laugh!

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

Make the killer bald and change Tony Lazuto to Diana Burnwood and these comics pair perfectly to my recent Hitman gaming binge

fake edit: I guess you would need to swap the baseball kill with an exploding golf ball kill too

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
These are my favourite comics

TO POOP ON!!!

I have a scat fetish for glossy art and bad observational humour. No kinkshaming

Splicer has a new favorite as of 11:46 on Mar 13, 2021

Mr Havafap
Mar 27, 2005

The wurst kind of sausage

Well that's just great, next time I see someone in acute butthole distress I'm walking on by.
Thanks for making society that more untrusting rear end in a top hat.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Mr Havafap posted:

Well that's just great, next time I see someone in acute butthole distress I'm walking on by.
Thanks for making society that more untrusting (of) rear end in a top hat.

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

SimonChris posted:

lmao

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Skwirl posted:

i normally just ask people to get out of the way

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
I sit down and hope they'll move so I can get out on the next station.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

Absolutely psychotic

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

I behead them with my street steel.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
One time I spilled some milk on the counter, and completely destroyed my entire kitchen in a fit of rage. Too bad I can't draw or else I'd be a popular observational webcomic artist.

By the way, have you ever noticed how sometimes it's too cold outside? And sometimes it's too hot inside?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Paladinus posted:

One time I spilled some milk on the counter, and completely destroyed my entire kitchen in a fit of rage. Too bad I can't draw or else I'd be a popular observational webcomic artist.

By the way, have you ever noticed how sometimes it's too cold outside? And sometimes it's too hot inside?

LET ME TELL YOU ALL ABOUT MY INTROVERSION

It's like a demoversion but even shorter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Paladinus posted:

I relate to this.