Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Too big to eat properly and the patties look real bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011
The undercooked fries are coated in a glistening substance that seems to have oozed from the burger. I hope it's from the burger.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

fizzymercury posted:

The undercooked fries are coated in a glistening substance that seems to have oozed from the burger. I hope it's from the burger.

They splashed water down cheez onto those fries and charged more for "Cheese Fries".

I like how one of the patties is burnt way more than the other.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
That pic is from Britain btw. So that could be a blood pudding as one of the paddies? :thunk:

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

It looks like blood pudding, or some other sort of sausage.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
(france)

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
legit lol'd at this one (romania)

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

That burg looks fantastic that's a form factor that doesn't need the sauce smear though.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Aardvark! posted:

Reminds me a lot of a place I would go called "Super Hamburger" for late night drunk food when I studied in Hungary, with a giant bun and a tiny hamburger patty. Complete with a giant fake plaster hamburger and garish neon lighting, it was a beautiful beacon of trash food when you were drunk. Still can't believe that it appears to be open 15 years later and totally unchanged. https://g.co/kgs/7zTyDH

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Aardvark! posted:

thiccburger

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Burger ooze

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Aardvark! posted:

Pastel Candy Snake
Sep 6, 2018

by Hand Knit

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Oh yeah I love onions *sinus melting into an elephants foot*

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

yeah i would eat the franceburgers, weird plating decisions and all

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Why do they always think they need the fancy seed buns, and to skewer a pickle to the outside of it with a flag toothpick

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

Literally lol'd

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

Yum yum yum, food that is a crime against humanity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXus8Zeou7I

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.

I prefer my burgers circumcised.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

SlothfulCobra posted:

Yum yum yum, food that is a crime against humanity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXus8Zeou7I

I love that the recipe still calls for garlic. Like I'm doing this literally to torture you but can't bring myself to not season the meat.

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn

Oh man, this looks like some "special" dog food my mom made because the dog was having stomach issues (except that looks like it has beans, which the dog food didn't)

Browned ground beef, brown rice, sweet potatoes, carrots, greens all mushed into a speckled plop. All from the grocery store. People food, but not in a format that people would ever want to eat. No salt or seasonings. It's for a sick dog.

I had moved out but was still in the same town. The dog got better before it ate all the "special" dog food. So my mom asked if I wanted it before she threw it out. Not for my dog. To eat, myself.

I did. I ate the dog food. I think I put some hot sauce on it. It wasn't good, but it also wasn't bad. It was a solid 5/10, not on the scale of yucky->tasty but on the scale of inedible->edible. I received no joy from eating the dog food, but it was entirely edible and had no off-putting textures or odors. It did not make me gag, it did not taste gross, I ate it without complaint. But not a single part of it made me want to eat it again.

Did... did my mom gift me a bag of prison loaf that I willingly ate?

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Didn't take a picture but I dipped a leftover jollibee spicy chicken leg in to leftover hollandaise tonight.

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn
Also having a heart lol at the 1 star review of that vegan meal box thing. "I cooked the canned beans longer than it said to, and they still weren't done, they were inedible"

BITCH, YOU CAN EAT THOS BEANS STRAIGHT OUT THE CAN AT ROOM TEMP. THE gently caress ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? NOT COOKED LONG ENOUGH?! THEY WERE ALREADY COOKED LONG ENOUGH 2 YEARS AGO WHEN THEY GOT PUT INTO THE CAN AND BLASTED THROUGH SOME SOUS VIDE HELL CONVEYOR BELT ROLLER COASTER. AT THE BEAN FACTORY.

All the complaints of rotting produce and it being a ripoff are legit and nobody would be happy with that. But, "the canned beans were undercooked and inedible following the recipe" is just

Do you think canned vegetables are raw? Even if you don't buy canned goods in your household, you still know what a canned good is, don't you? If you have some objection to canned goods, would that not entail the fact that you know about the process of canning goods???

GO EAT BEANS AND SPINACH STRAIGHT OUT OF THE CAN AT ROOM TEMP IN HELL, IDIOT FUCKER. EAT FULLY COOKED BEANS UNTIL YOU ARE FULLY AND COMPLETELY BEANITIZED, ALL BODY PARTS REPLACED WITH FULL COOKED CANNED BEANS, WITH A BROWN SUGAR BACON BAKED BEAN TONGUE, FULLY BEANITIZED AND LOVING IT

it's really annoying when someone has such a strong opinion about something, and in the same breath they reveal they know nothing, not even the basics of the subject; isn't it?

i don't think anyone would disagree with that.

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
sous vide is low temp, not enough to whack botulism. those beans were pressure boiled at a high enough temp to kill botulism spores

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011

WITCHCRAFT posted:

Also having a heart lol at the 1 star review of that vegan meal box thing. "I cooked the canned beans longer than it said to, and they still weren't done, they were inedible"

BITCH, YOU CAN EAT THOS BEANS STRAIGHT OUT THE CAN AT ROOM TEMP. THE gently caress ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? NOT COOKED LONG ENOUGH?! THEY WERE ALREADY COOKED LONG ENOUGH 2 YEARS AGO WHEN THEY GOT PUT INTO THE CAN AND BLASTED THROUGH SOME SOUS VIDE HELL CONVEYOR BELT ROLLER COASTER. AT THE BEAN FACTORY.

All the complaints of rotting produce and it being a ripoff are legit and nobody would be happy with that. But, "the canned beans were undercooked and inedible following the recipe" is just

Do you think canned vegetables are raw? Even if you don't buy canned goods in your household, you still know what a canned good is, don't you? If you have some objection to canned goods, would that not entail the fact that you know about the process of canning goods???

GO EAT BEANS AND SPINACH STRAIGHT OUT OF THE CAN AT ROOM TEMP IN HELL, IDIOT FUCKER. EAT FULLY COOKED BEANS UNTIL YOU ARE FULLY AND COMPLETELY BEANITIZED, ALL BODY PARTS REPLACED WITH FULL COOKED CANNED BEANS, WITH A BROWN SUGAR BACON BAKED BEAN TONGUE, FULLY BEANITIZED AND LOVING IT

it's really annoying when someone has such a strong opinion about something, and in the same breath they reveal they know nothing, not even the basics of the subject; isn't it?

i don't think anyone would disagree with that.
Lots of times canned chickpeas and kidney beans still need some cook time. Maybe she likes a tender bean.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I have in multiple occasions, for lack of wanting to eat anything specific, yet still being hungry, have eaten a can of room temperature refried beans directly from said can.

They're much better warmed over, but sometimes I just don't want to dirty up a bowl or pot when you can eat it directly from the wrapper

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
I think canned corn is the best thing to eat straight out of the can. Not baby corns though. Those are disgusting in any form.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

yeah I eat rear end posted:

I think canned corn is the best thing to eat straight out of the can. Not baby corns though. Those are disgusting in any form.

The best things to eat straight out of a can are things that are meant to be eaten that way. Like tuna and beans.

Underwater Shoe
May 26, 2005

an informative notation for your appreciation
The best thing to eat cold from the can is ravioli in tomato sauce.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

this reminds me i need to eat the can of creamed corn i bought mistakenly, cause they hid the "cream style" in fuckin 4 point font

not salty though, means i get to eat some creamed corn :yum:

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

You must be referring to something other than the hilarious and delightful salad bar tiny corn cobs.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Those things taste more like the can than anything

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

FFT posted:

You must be referring to something other than the hilarious and delightful salad bar tiny corn cobs.

No, those are the ones. Whether they're in a salad or stirfry or anything, they're awful.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

Underwood deviled typewriter.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

No, those are the ones. Whether they're in a salad or stirfry or anything, they're awful.

They taste like grass and nosebleed

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

WITCHCRAFT posted:

Oh man, this looks like some "special" dog food my mom made because the dog was having stomach issues (except that looks like it has beans, which the dog food didn't)

Browned ground beef, brown rice, sweet potatoes, carrots, greens all mushed into a speckled plop. All from the grocery store. People food, but not in a format that people would ever want to eat. No salt or seasonings. It's for a sick dog.

I had moved out but was still in the same town. The dog got better before it ate all the "special" dog food. So my mom asked if I wanted it before she threw it out. Not for my dog. To eat, myself.

I did. I ate the dog food. I think I put some hot sauce on it. It wasn't good, but it also wasn't bad. It was a solid 5/10, not on the scale of yucky->tasty but on the scale of inedible->edible. I received no joy from eating the dog food, but it was entirely edible and had no off-putting textures or odors. It did not make me gag, it did not taste gross, I ate it without complaint. But not a single part of it made me want to eat it again.

Did... did my mom gift me a bag of prison loaf that I willingly ate?

We make something similar for our dogs that they eat for dinner everyday. Ground beef, red kidney beans, brown rice, carrots, peas, and butternut squash. Crockpot on high for 5 hours. $15 for a weeks worth of dinner for two large dogs. I’ve tried it, it’s perfectly fine just completely unseasoned.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

We make something similar for our dogs that they eat for dinner everyday. Ground beef, red kidney beans, brown rice, carrots, peas, and butternut squash. Crockpot on high for 5 hours. $15 for a weeks worth of dinner for two large dogs. I’ve tried it, it’s perfectly fine just completely unseasoned.

Why not just open a can? Is it a price thing?

LookieLoo
Feb 10, 2011

Iron Crowned posted:

I have in multiple occasions, for lack of wanting to eat anything specific, yet still being hungry, have eaten a can of room temperature refried beans directly from said can.

They're much better warmed over, but sometimes I just don't want to dirty up a bowl or pot when you can eat it directly from the wrapper

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.
It is Pi/Pie day please share with me your worstest pies.