Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

That's a plan I can get... BEHIND!

:sickos:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

The "what you get a billion of" still seems in the air, but, once again, going for it!

Stoner Sloth

Teddy Thunders posted:

What if I seize it and redistribute it to two brand new tiddies and rear end implants but also feeding and clothing and housing every person in my town

But dem tiddies

buy rear end implants an account and make them a mod imo

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Stoner Sloth posted:

buy rear end implants an account and make them a mod imo

rear end implants would be a great username tbh

Stoner Sloth

Teddy Thunders posted:

rear end implants would be a great username tbh

:hmmyes:

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Twenty Four

*rolls dice*

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Ha you all thought I was gonna stop posting in this thread but you were wrong! :wrong:

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Jinh

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??
This thread looks like it's breaking a lot of building codes and h&s rules and regs.

Going to have to shut it down until we get some more supports and a team of top people to fix it up a little.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Don't worry I'm on the case. I'll post all day if I have to to get this job done

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Stoner Sloth

Rarity posted:

Don't worry I'm on the case. I'll post all day if I have to to get this job done

im doing my part!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Stoner Sloth posted:

im doing my part!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Alright, alright, settle down everyone. Let's close this down now so I can figure out how to get everyone their DuckieBucks.

Escape From Noise

Teddy Thunders posted:

Alright, alright, settle down everyone. Let's close this down now so I can figure out how to get everyone their DuckieBucks.

Daddy WarDuckiebucks

RickRogers

Despite the best efforts of certain posters, this thread is literally 1 to 2 posts away from structural collapse!

Please, I am just trying to save lives!

Escape From Noise

RickRogers posted:

Despite the best efforts of certain posters, this thread is literally 1 to 2 posts away from structural collapse!

BYOBster's Billions

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

RickRogers posted:

You'd think with so much at stake this thread would have thousands of pages. I guess BYOBers just don't want to be billionaires :thunkher:

RickRogers

Well we are trapped under the rubble of this thread now, I hope you are happy.

:rip:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
I'm drying my eyes with $100 bills

Stoner Sloth

RickRogers posted:

Well we are trapped under the rubble of this thread now, I hope you are happy.

:rip:

don't worry friend, i'll use my winnings to dig you out of there!

slowm

live slow, die whenevs
could be me?

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

slowm posted:

could be me?

Nope, sorry

Timelord

please don't let it be me

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
:sax:

thanks Manifisto!

Timelord

thank you!!!!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

In the interest of fairness we are going to eat the person who becomes a billionaire. So. I just wanted to warn you.

Stoner Sloth

Teddy Thunders posted:

In the interest of fairness we are going to eat the person who becomes a billionaire. So. I just wanted to warn you.

that's fair really

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Stoner Sloth posted:

that's fair really

I mean realistically it's the only way

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
eat :yum:?
or eat :heysexy:?

thanks Manifisto!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

minecraft_holmes posted:

eat :yum:?
or eat :heysexy:?

Por que no los dos

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
:bananacoin::bananacoin::bananacoin::bananacoin::bananacoin:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Rolling through like Diddy Kong grabbing up them coins until I hit a baddie and die, exploding coins out of my body

Escape From Noise

[in extremely Backstreet Boys voice]: It's gonna! (It's gonna!) It's gonna be me!

Twenty Four

Im posting on the internet

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Twenty Four posted:

Im posting on the internet

No you are not young man, you're going outside.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
drat I really thought I had it this time :negative:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

It's okay, Rarity, you tried.

Twenty Four

not hard enough

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

That was RUDE and UNCALLED FOR.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Teddy Thunders posted:

It's okay, Rarity, you tried.

Maybe this time will be the one :unsmith: