Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Fermented Tinal posted:

Exactly the response you'd expect from an admin rocking an avatar that that has a black coat with a red armband and a red, black, and white cross-shaped symbol on their chest, but it's different symbols so it's totally not Nazi-themed and the anime character just likes Hugo Boss.

Banning the mod you appointed for being a pedo-apologist is a good thing, doesn't make up for all the bad you do though.

Lmao this is embarrassing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Fermented Tinal posted:

Exactly the response you'd expect from an admin rocking an avatar that that has a black coat with a red armband and a red, black, and white cross-shaped symbol on their chest, but it's different symbols so it's totally not Nazi-themed and the anime character just likes Hugo Boss.

Banning the mod you appointed for being a pedo-apologist is a good thing, doesn't make up for all the bad you do though.

His avatar is from persona 3 dumbass

Fluffdaddy posted:

Using my invoker to summon my Persona Hitler, feeling up his tits and rear end

really queer Christmas fucked around with this message at 23:51 on Mar 15, 2021

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

We're not talking about the pedophile mod you didn't ban we're talking about that guy making a fat joke you banned for being racist.

I believe I permad the pedo apologist mod?

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

Fermented Tinal posted:

goldmine

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Fermented Tinal posted:

lmfao

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Fermented Tinal posted:

very cool

Doomtrain
Sep 12, 2006
A mood train?

Fermented Tinal posted:

Most embarrassing post I've seen in a long time.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Fermented Tinal posted:

you dumbass

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Fermented Tinal posted:

perepelki
Dec 11, 2020

know before Whom you stand

Fermented Tinal posted:

:allears:

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Fermented Tinal posted:

my humble suggestion is that we unban homeless friend, larry, and everyone else except the (expressly) pedophile mod, and divert all their punishments to this dumbass

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

Fermented Tinal posted:

lmao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Fermented Tinal posted:

lol forever

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal

Fermented Tinal posted:

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

Kurnugia posted:

goondolences and you should resign immediately, for the sake of thy soul. and maybe fluffdaddy ought to consider resignation, if this duty is truly this heavy. like, why would you even want to be a modmin if you hate explaining yourself this much? like, dude. reconsider your priorities

Well, I am not Smythe, but I think for most of us modding is done in the midst of having jobs, families, and other obligations. I work overnights and have stayed up through my usual sleeping hours, for example, because I wanted to make sure there wolf was banned. On top of that, it takes a lot of emotional energy to engage with a thread like this! It seems kind of exhausting for everyone involved, not just the moderators.

It just seems to me that sometimes goons are harder on both mods and their fellow goons than they would be on virtually anyone else they interact with. I wonder why that is a lot.

e: wow i didn't refresh i guess, pls continue loling and ignore my prattling

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Fluffdaddy posted:

Nah.

Don't call other people pedophiles or risk paying the ten dollar tax. Seems simple enough.

Perhaps you should actually respond to the OP’s points? It’s fine to admit you are a hypocrite. Just be transparent about it.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Zeta Acosta posted:

didnt you read? he doesnt have to explain himself.

epic contribution. fly away troll. (do not return to this thread)

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Fermented Tinal posted:

They just keep coming

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

DoomTrainPhD posted:

Perhaps you should actually respond to the OP’s points? It’s fine to admit you are a hypocrite. Just be transparent about it.

Hypocrite about what? A risk is not a guarantee

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Fermented Tinal posted:

Jesus Christ dude.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Fermented Tinal posted:

:wtchris:

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

Fermented Tinal posted:

lmao you're dumb as hell, not only for BWUH THE COLORSSSSS but also it's a quartered circle

The armband is about going into Tartarus.

Other parts of the world also still often use colored armbands for different, plain meanings with no stigma, you dingus.

Yardbomb fucked around with this message at 23:59 on Mar 15, 2021

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

not a lot of people have vitas anymore, sadly. release it on steam

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

This is the second best thread in QCS today.

Also, free Larry Parish et. al.

DelilahFlowers
Jan 10, 2020

Yardbomb posted:

lmao you're dumb as hell, not only for BWUH THE COLORSSSSS but also it's a quartered circle

S.E.E clearly stands for Sieg hEil hitlEr can't believe your ignoring that

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
I didn't think it was possible to find a dumber way to slander people as Nazis than the FYAD vendetta, pretty good.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

Fermented Tinal posted:

Dang you're dumb, but at least nobody was dumb enough to give you any responsibilities or let you make any rules

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Yardbomb posted:

I just noticed her hairpins are in the shape of XII being the 12th arcana and now I'm hyped

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

Fermented Tinal posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJzWEYeUT6U

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Fluffdaddy posted:

Lmao this is embarrassing

only the second most embarrassing action in this thread

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Fluffdaddy posted:

Koos Group
Mar 6, 2013

I REFUSE TO BAN GENOCIDE DENIAL IN MY SUBFORUM BECAUSE I BELIEVE PEOPLE SHOULD DEBATE THE GENOCIDE DENIERS INSTEAD

I ALSO REPORTED MY TITLE FOR SAYING I IGNORE PMS, VIOLATING D&D RULE II.2.B AS I DIDN'T CITE A SOURCE, THEN DID NOT PAY MONEY TO REWRITE IT BECAUSE I AM UNDER PROTECTION OF THE ADMINS AND I DO NOT IGNORE PMS

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF THE FORUMS BY PURCHASING AVATARS FOR ME

really queer Christmas posted:

I read this as a fat joke, considering several people also made fat jokes ITT

Read it that way here as well.

Edit: Saw HF has been unbanned already. Cheers.

Koos Group fucked around with this message at 00:03 on Mar 16, 2021

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

Fermented Tinal posted:

Peak QCS, thank you.

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013
mass unban pls

Kurnugia
Sep 2, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Sitting Here posted:

Well, I am not Smythe, but I think for most of us modding is done in the midst of having jobs, families, and other obligations. I work overnights and have stayed up through my usual sleeping hours, for example, because I wanted to make sure there wolf was banned. On top of that, it takes a lot of emotional energy to engage with a thread like this! It seems kind of exhausting for everyone involved, not just the moderators.

It just seems to me that sometimes goons are harder on both mods and their fellow goons than they would be on virtually anyone else they interact with. I wonder why that is a lot.

e: wow i didn't refresh i guess, pls continue loling and ignore my prattling

and while it might seems insincere, id like to say thanks for that. but the whole problem to me seems to be that it's just you, and smythe and uhh... the aardvark guy, who are doing the all engaging right now, while the subject of discussion engages himself with making sure everyone knows how little she cares for the subject. and like i said before, i can appreciate the fact that youre having a discussion about moderating standards in fyad lites in the mod forum/discord right now, but could somebody who cares about the subject maybe chime in with their humble opinions, or alternatively close the thread and ban the op and everyone the loving commie calls a comrade

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Hot Karl Marx posted:

only the second most embarrassing action in this thread

Found the First

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Goldmine this thread before it collapses into a self-ownage black hole.

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

Fluffdaddy posted:

Hypocrite about what? A risk is not a guarantee

I don't want to out anyone but other people in that thread admitted that they made the same joke and weren't banned. Don't ban them though. It seems reasonable to me that if joking about mods being pedos is now an instant ban, someone should inform everyone via an announcement or something because not everyone reads qcs. Also please reverse larry parrish's and the other bans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Goldmine this thread before it collapses into a self-ownage black hole.