Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
Trying to attach a “born this way” narrative to pedophilia creeps me the gently caress out

There’s been an issue in the last few years (or more? idk) of pedophiles trying to rebrand themselves as MAPs (minor attracted persons) and NOMAPs (non-offending minor attracted persons) complete with their own pride flag and trying to get in on the conversation with LGBTQ groups

Nothing would regress LGBTQ rights more than people seeing this and thinking we accept pedophilia as a valid sexual identity, that we proudly count them among our ranks, that they’re our brothers and sisters

It’s so loving hosed up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

El_Elegante posted:

Can anyone hook me up with the Koalas March post where she says “believe women, which also means believe me”

That was a former Bread n Roses mod, I don’t think they were KM

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.

Hedrigall posted:

Nothing would regress LGBTQ rights more than people seeing this and thinking we accept pedophilia as a valid sexual identity, that we proudly count them among our ranks, that they’re our brothers and sisters

It’s so loving hosed up
Yeah, it's why I think it's honestly kind of important to discuss that kind of thing openly every so often - it has to be made clear that "being born with it" is not what makes LGBT valid sexual identities, it's that we're all consenting adults and not hurting anyone with it which does.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Hedrigall posted:

Trying to attach a “born this way” narrative to pedophilia creeps me the gently caress out

There’s been an issue in the last few years (or more? idk) of pedophiles trying to rebrand themselves as MAPs (minor attracted persons) and NOMAPs (non-offending minor attracted persons) complete with their own pride flag and trying to get in on the conversation with LGBTQ groups

It’s so loving hosed up

This isn't new; paedophiles have tried to claim for themselves a place in the LGBT+ movement for as long as there's been an LGBT movement. It's never worked. The difference from a relationship between consenting adults is too obvious for that.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.

Tenebrais posted:

This isn't new; paedophiles have tried to claim for themselves a place in the LGBT+ movement for as long as there's been an LGBT movement. It's never worked. The difference from a relationship between consenting adults is too obvious for that.
The "all gays a pederasts" narrative is still pretty strong in certain areas, so that's not as clear-cut as you might think.

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

I'm taking even odds that Fluffdaddy's adminship will end with him snapping and going on a perma rampage across whatever forum most annoyed him that day (cspam) before Jeff puts him down.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Where wolf?? [points to lepers colony] There wolf

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

charge your phone imo

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

Why did we keep around Koala's March's chosen successor, anyway?

If the man was literally trying to cause shitstorms on her behest, would we even notice a difference?

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

More like oldpowerless

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Nobody has ever come up with a good solution for what to do with pedophiles that don't want to hurt children, but there wolf thought that the idiots on social media thread would be a great place to take another shot at it.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Fun has been had.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

perepelki posted:

fd's having a magical day

i knew it

that tinal guy ran 420chan with kirtaner and did petty vandalism in iceland then blamed it on someone else because he got cold feet and was afraid they'd arrest him lol

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Paladinus posted:

Fun has been had.

Paladinus posted:

I love surprises!

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Huh.

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

El_Elegante posted:

Can anyone hook me up with the Koalas March post where she says “believe women, which also means believe me”

that was head admin zyla over at breadnroses.

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
Thanks!

also lmao I came this close to having it verbatim

Doomtrain
Sep 12, 2006
A mood train?

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

that tinal guy ran 420chan with kirtaner and did petty vandalism in iceland then blamed it on someone else because he got cold feet and was afraid they'd arrest him lol

Ah yes, Kirtaner. The guy who got permabanned on SA for being a creepy pedo so he started his own chan spinoff.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
*A guy

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

:lol:

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

Lol, Guy Mann, Sleeveless and ...of Science? have all been given 100k probations.

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

sweet geek swag posted:

Lol, Guy Mann, Sleeveless and ...of Science? have all been given 100k probations.

:dance:

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

sweet geek swag posted:

Finally a heartwarming saga

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

PsychoInternetHawk posted:

I don't know what the gently caress you guys are talking about, this is definitely not Hitler

I love that this is the one that gets shared around when it's the toned down version of that scene from the rerelease. This is what that looks like in the original:

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

of note is his last post is in a PYF thread about video games (because he's banned from the Games subforum) and it's him defending Fallout 4 for, if you choose your player character to be female, describing your character as a former lawyer, but if your pc were male you'd be a veteran soldier

...of SCIENCE! posted:

A satirical fantasy setting based on atomic age Americana having regressive gender roles? Obviously this is because the people making the game are sexists.

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

The sunglasses make it funnier, tho

Edit: Hitler, I mean.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

Crowetron posted:

Was about to say the same thing. It's just way funnier with the sunglasses when you see it without knowing any other context.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

StratGoatCom posted:

Why did we keep around Koala's March's chosen successor, anyway?

If the man was literally trying to cause shitstorms on her behest, would we even notice a difference?

What

Edit: to be less hostile. I had nothing to do with the troubles outside of becoming a mod after they were over. That KM clique does not like me in the slightest and ever since we found her alt she no longer contacts me

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Crowetron posted:

Making out with Hitler, cleaning his sunglasses and spear

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

sweet geek swag posted:

https://i.imgur.com/MIMJXPl.mp4

Tribladeofchaos
Jul 2, 2008

IT'S SHOWTIME!

2 pedo defenders and Guy Mann are now gone from the forums, today was a good day.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Fluffdaddy posted:

What

Edit: to be less hostile. I had nothing to do with the troubles outside of becoming a mod after they were over. That KM clique does not like me in the slightest and ever since we found her alt she no longer contacts me

I think they meant the Minority Rapport mod who ate a perma today, not you

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Kazinsal posted:

I think they meant the Minority Rapport mod who ate a perma today, not you

I actually picked There Wolf after I became mod. Didn't think they'd be a pedo apologists:(

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Fluffdaddy posted:

I actually picked There Wolf after I became mod. Didn't think they'd be a pedo apologists:(

Thats, yeah. That's gotta suck

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Starting to think the forums would be better off modding everyone except the mods.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

sweet geek swag posted:

Posting the HST obituary for Richard Nixon and replacing his name with Guy Mann

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp

Inceltown posted:

Starting to think the forums would be better off modding everyone except the mods.

In the wake of all Forums Enemies banning each other, there will be nothing left but Forums Friends.

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

et tu, fluffdaddy?

srsly tho, i'm envisioning guy mann getting stabbed by hgb, jose and roth with fluffdaddy finishing him off. Rome the TV show version of it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

lmao, I love this forum