Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Blaise330 posted:

wtf this storyline is still going? Did he have to shoot lose the weight or something?

going back to this for a second, i think seven looks like poo poo in this clip and if he had to shoot lose weight for a worked pro wrestling match then nxt uk is even more cooked than i originally though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
Utterly wrong thrrad but hey WALTER

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

NorgLyle posted:

I'd really like to understand who in the WWE has a thing for those awful looking unkempt beards that Ciampa, Braun, Cameron Grimes and others are stuck with all the time.

His name starts with H and ends with H

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

Conrad_Birdie posted:

His name starts with H and ends with H

Health Slater? Hugh Morris?

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
WALTER

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

Doesn't even start with H!

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

everything with Karrion "Killer Kevin" Kross sounds utterly loving lame. So like, he was "tricked" into a tag match and then got softbrained about it, or was Balor the moron for not expecting it to be a trap.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

bodes well for his future that they gave eli drake adam rose's old finisher

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:

so NXT: UK didn't ban thigh slaps?!?!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Hirez posted:

so NXT: UK didn't ban thigh slaps?!?!

You try telling WALTER not to thigh slap

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

With WALTER now in America... what the hell is left on NXT UK?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Him and Devlin are probably just here for Wrestlemania season and will be going back in few weeks

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I guess everyone is leaving and then coming back again before the PPV. Which doesn't make sense exactly because that's a hell of a plane ride for Devlin and Walter for a combined 20 minutes on TV but it's the WWE so who knows.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Rarity posted:

Him and Devlin are probably just here for Wrestlemania season and will be going back in few weeks

Maybe they could keep Devlin

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Cavauro posted:

sarray about your drat luck

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy

Quantum of Phallus posted:

A couple of women, and a whole lot of guys who embody "just happy to be here".

Realistically, Walter, Viper, Jinny and Isla Dawn should be moved to NXT proper, and the rest booted and UK forgotten about. There is zero value to it now. It's not like they even have to keep hoarding wrestlers to deny other promotions (not that they should have ever been doing that), since WOS is dead.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i mean realistically the next few weeks/months of nxt uk is probably already taped.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Good point, I forgot it was taped.

I hope WALTER shows up in two places at once.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
*Walter returns after over a year and nearly decapitates a man with a chop*

Thunderdome Crowd: boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I don't care how cringey it got at times, god I miss Full Sail

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

pressedbunny posted:

A couple of women, and a whole lot of guys who embody "just happy to be here".

Realistically, Walter, Viper, Jinny and Isla Dawn should be moved to NXT proper, and the rest booted and UK forgotten about. There is zero value to it now. It's not like they even have to keep hoarding wrestlers to deny other promotions (not that they should have ever been doing that), since WOS is dead.

The UK scene isn't completely dead yet, so NXTUK stays. (Also Walter doesn't want to live in America fulltime)

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

smartest man in the business

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
https://twitter.com/kingmotivatorh/status/1372497450037039105

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Looking forward to Attitude Era Raws being 30 minutes long

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Rarity posted:

Looking forward to Attitude Era Raws being 30 minutes long

Can't wait for them to get the ECW supershows uploaded with Ian vs Axl Rotten Taipei Death Match

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

NBC is cancelling the Attitude Era?! Those got dang sjws have gone too far this time!

Sandman from ECW fucked around with this message at 12:29 on Mar 18, 2021

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I knew they were going to have to do that. They can’t say they care about problematic content by removing all the blackface 30 Rock episodes, but then upload the DX/Nation skit.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I wonder what chances the Benoit matches have of making the cut, I bet not good!

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Love to launch a new service with less content than it had when the original launched.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Snacksmaniac posted:

Love to launch a new service with less content than it had when the original launched.

It's such a bizarre offer: "Subscribe here to get less than you were getting before. You might get the other stuff at some point. We don't know!"

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

thunder rosa is getting an extremely high profile in aew. wwe will offer her a lot of money as her nwa contract is about to come up. should be interesting

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Snacksmaniac posted:

I guess it's a nice change of pace for people to have to VPN into Canada to get content instead of the other way around, for once.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

somebody said the whole archives would be uploaded by summerslam

https://awfulannouncing.com/wwe/wwe-networks-peacock-launch-is-march-18th-all-content-expected-on-service-by-summerslam.html

in other news

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1372521122659500033

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
lmao

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
For covid safety Eric will be given his award at the traditional Eric location.

At table 6 between the jerk chicken and the water dispensor.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
wow AEW superstar eric bischoff??!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Vince was got frightened by those AEW cameos

bladeworksmaster
Sep 6, 2010

Ok.

Cavauro posted:

thunder rosa is getting an extremely high profile in aew. wwe will offer her a lot of money as her nwa contract is about to come up. should be interesting

I think this came up before, but Rosa downplayed the idea of working WWE because they’d 100% ask her to step away from Mission Pro business.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I'm glad for Eric. I view the WWE hall of fame as basically meaningless anyway, like a pinball machine hall of fame, or a hall of fame comprised only of my own posts.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Wait, he actually named his podcast 83 Weeks? That's like naming my weekly column for the score I got in the Presidential Fitness Test in eighth grade.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

bladeworksmaster posted:

I think this came up before, but Rosa downplayed the idea of working WWE because they’d 100% ask her to step away from Mission Pro business.

I heard she was ready to debut at Halloween Havoc last year but the NWA contract prevented that? Was there any truth to that rumour?