Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

President Beep posted:

lol. my kid gets annoyed with me when i put emphasis on the wrong syllable in “ninjago”

im hoping you pronounce it ninja go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
"looks like you need to ninja go pickup all your legos "

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Shaggar posted:

im hoping you pronounce it ninja go

you know it.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

Shaggar posted:

"looks like you need to ninja go pickup all your legos "

saving this for later use.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
lol

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

President Beep posted:

he also used to absolutely insist that it was called “elmo’s square” and not “elmo’s world”. was like three though.

Your kid was a flat earther at 3?

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

hell, he was a flat earther at birth. i made sure of that. needed to educate him before they started filling his head with science lies and tricknology.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

when my kids forget to do something I told them to do i say "that wasn't very cash money of you" and they hate it

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

rotor posted:

when my kids forget to do something I told them to do i say "that wasn't very cash money of you" and they hate it

lol

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

rotor posted:

:bisonyes:

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

rotor posted:

hell yes.

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

rotor posted:

lmao

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

rotor posted:

lmao

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD posted:

when I was little I insisted that cairo was in france.
french stole a bunch of poo poo from there i guess?

cowboy beepboop
Feb 24, 2001

rotor posted:

lol

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

nailin this poo poo to my kids' doors like im martin fuckin luther

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

rotor posted:

where'd you get this from, mayor pete's dad

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

rotor posted:

lol

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

rotor posted:

BangersInMyKnickers
Nov 3, 2004

I have a thing for courageous dongles

eyyyy we got implantation this month, hopefully it sticks this time

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

🤞🤞🤞

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

mini two hander has hit the "no sleep, only screaming" phase and it loving suucccckks and i am absolutely not set up for this.

BangersInMyKnickers posted:

eyyyy we got implantation this month, hopefully it sticks this time

good luck!

Corla Plankun
May 8, 2007

improve the lives of everyone
my kiddo has been sleeping through the night long enough now that i am totally taking it for granted. I remember the screaming times :/

i hope you've got a good partner so you can tag in and out when it gets to be infuriating

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
sleep training helped us a lot. the babby is almost a year and has 14 teeth so the teething is a real bitch but sleep is not a problem. I can put her down with no fuss 2 naps a day and then a long sleep at night.

we got an easy baby tho. makes up for the hell of pragananacy on her mom

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

let alone the conception part!

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

my wife had two rough pregnancies as well. contraction from the first trimester on with both kids.

BangersInMyKnickers
Nov 3, 2004

well we miscarried again. doctor thinks its a hormone issue that should be pretty easy to fix, but we have to sit the next two months out while they do bloodwork

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

that's really hard. My wife was saying that in talking to friends a few had similar stories that they'd never really spoken about before because it just wasn't something you did, but that is now changing I think.

President Beep posted:

lol, savage beep

shoeberto
Jun 13, 2020

which way to the MACHINES?
Really sorry to hear that.

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

that's really hard. My wife was saying that in talking to friends a few had similar stories that they'd never really spoken about before because it just wasn't something you did, but that is now changing I think.

My wife and I seem to be noticing it as well. We have family and friends who have experienced it a lot but it seems like it was taboo at a point to discuss it openly. It's just sad to think people felt like they have to deal with the grief in silence, considering it's sadly not an uncommon experience.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
friends of mine miscarried once and the husband sent out a group text with “<name> lost the baby, dont bring it up” and nobody ever talked about it again. im ok with that, though, because what the gently caress am i going to say about it?

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

President Beep posted:

somebody call a coroner

well we miscarried again. doctor thinks its a hormone issue that should be pretty easy to fix, but we have to sit the next two months out while they do bloodwork
Man that's harsh. Fingers crossed, good thoughts, etc

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

oof this is so hard. Sorry this has happened to you.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

it’s very sad and can be hard on any relationship. hope op and his partner are holding up okay.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

President Beep posted:

it’s very sad and can be hard on any relationship. hope op and his partner are holding up okay.

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

sorry to hear that broheim. with us it was a blood clotting issue - basically my wife had to take a blood thinner so that the tiny blood vessels that feed the placenta early in the pregnancy didn’t get clogged up. if your partner has any history of that kind of thing it might be worth asking about.

miscarriages suck a lot. in our case my wife took it really, really hard and it all got pretty tense. Try to be patient with each other even if you’re feeling raw

BangersInMyKnickers
Nov 3, 2004

So my wife is participating in a fertility study, which has been pretty nice because we get a bunch of the various test strips for free. She also made me enroll in the male portion of the study and yesterday a box showed up in the mail containing what I can only describe as a Cum Centrifuge

Poopernickel
Oct 28, 2005

electricity bad
Fun Shoe

So my wife is participating in a fertility study, which has been pretty nice because we get a bunch of the various test strips for free. She also made me enroll in the male portion of the study and yesterday a box showed up in the mail containing what I can only describe as a Cum Centrifuge

take a picture of it, assuming it's still unused

shoeberto
Jun 13, 2020

which way to the MACHINES?

Poopernickel posted:

That's a good point, we really need before and after shots.

BangersInMyKnickers
Nov 3, 2004

Poopernickel posted:

between this and bluetooth pussy thermometer making a kid is getting disturbingly technical

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cowboy beepboop
Feb 24, 2001

lol, incredible