Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Riding a bike in america involves constantly avoiding being murdered by the stupidest loving assholes in human history and yelling is the only self defense you have so yell at every loving moron imho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

Loucks posted:

LOL I unfollowed over that stupid tweet.

Trying to ride a bike for transportation most places in the US results in nearly dying multiple times a day due to selfish assholes in cars. Yelling at them is the most restrained response imaginable.

Also bicyclists in the UK are 90% centrist dads with extremely divorced energy, they are not normal at all lol

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

https://twitter.com/nerbiedansers/status/1372578058209726468?s=21

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
By the way, did you know that most poor people have FRIDGES? How can they afford them if they are poor? Imo, we should take their fridges away to teach them a lesson.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

steal from corporations, not random people

Loucks
May 21, 2007

It's incwedibwe easy to suck my own dick.

Crazycryodude posted:

Someone's gotten their stupid bougie saddle stolen before lol

No, never have. But I do ride a bike instead of driving a lot and do own a Brooks saddle. I’d be pretty angry if I came out of the store or work and found that some jackass thought my $80 saddle was too “bougie” and ripped it off. I ride an old ten speed, not a carbon fiber TT bike, but sure, gently caress cyclists. They should all just buy Escalades like everyone else.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
This means class war.

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

"stealing bike seats is praxis" lol

Joss Laypeg
Oct 11, 2007
A psychotic is a guy who's just found out what's going on. - WSB
I steal dogs from people’s apartments to prevent them getting ideas above their station, hope that doesn’t offend anyone

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
I take my CAT out on walks just so I get to spend more time with him

Can't imagine getting a dog and then not walking them

Gosh I miss my old dog now

Loucks
May 21, 2007

It's incwedibwe easy to suck my own dick.

I’ve tried taking my cat on walks but she just lies down and glares at me. Stupid lazy jerk.

ughhhh
Oct 17, 2012

Stealing bike seats was fun. I gave me something to do in-between messenger jobs. I could always sell it for good money in Manhattan and use it to pay for booze and rent. Lots more people are gonna start stealing and ripping stuff off of you now that everyone is unemployed. You should get used to it.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

So why do those people not deserve to own dogs, full stop

Are you just imagining Cabrini Green any time you picture apartments or something

What else are apartment people not allowed to have

Why are you bringing "deserve" into this? Deserve has nothing to do with it. If you live in a damp house without air conditioning you shouldn't collect rare books. Deserve isn't part of it.

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

I know people treating their pets more like kids because they can't afford/don't want to have kids is a thing, but that doesn't mean pet ownership is now part of reproductive rights.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

if you live in a lovely old house and want to buy rare books who loving cares. if the guy at the book shelter told me my house was wrong I'd tell him to lick my taint

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I can't decide if it's funnier than the guy who said returning your shopping trolley was putting trolley minders out of job, and therefore leaving them in the middle of the car park was a more communist thing to do.

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

Paladinus posted:

I can't decide if it's funnier than the guy who said returning your shopping trolley was putting trolley minders out of job, and therefore leaving them in the middle of the car park was a more communist thing to do.

there is no ethical carriage return strategy under capitalism

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Post a picture of the expensive bike seat you fuckers

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

ughhhh posted:

Stealing bike seats was fun. I gave me something to do in-between messenger jobs. I could always sell it for good money in Manhattan and use it to pay for booze and rent. Lots more people are gonna start stealing and ripping stuff off of you now that everyone is unemployed. You should get used to it.

My gf needs her bike to deliver food and clothes to homeless people and it was just stolen in Manhattan, gently caress off

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i only steal bike seats to sniff them while masturbating, like god intended.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

gradenko_2000 posted:

Post a picture of the expensive bike seat you fuckers

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

All bikes, much like your mother, should be freely ridden by all people within the community

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

lol

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

lol at stealing from other poor schlubs when there are so many companies to directly steal from instead, lol at taking the side of the landlord in dog ownership

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

means-tested saddle theft where you only steal it if you can verify the owner makes >$400k/yr

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

just key every SUV

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

ASAPRockySituation posted:

lol at stealing from other poor schlubs when there are so many companies to directly steal from instead, lol at taking the side of the landlord in dog ownership

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
The revolution begins here, comrade

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib
Let every dirty, lousy tramp arm himself with a revolver or a knife, and lay in wait on the steps of the palaces of the rich and steal the owners bike seats as they go inside. Let us sell them for rent and booze without mercy, and let it be a war of extermination.

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

ughhhh posted:

you're probably shitposting to stir people up but in the off chance you're not, you're a piece of poo poo and i hope you have the good grace to not be offended when your behavior gets you beat down some day

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

The revolution begins here, comrade

every stripped bike, another link broken in our chains

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
You have nothing to lose but your CHAINS

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
We must break the (bi)cycle of oppression!

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Seize the means of locomotion

pdog
May 7, 2013
the epic podcaster said bikes are bad so they are!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

pdog posted:

the epic podcaster said bikes are bad so they are!!!

Which one was it this time?