Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

FizFashizzle posted:

real talk my arm is sore

yep, sounds normal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
https://twitter.com/allahliker/status/1372641325095514120?s=19

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Silly Burrito posted:

yep, sounds normal

My arm hurt for like a day and then was fine.

Pfizer gang bitches

Rest of yall getting the roni with your fake rear end vaxxxx

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

FizFashizzle posted:

real talk my arm is sore

I was minorly achey up until yesterday with the first Pfizer dose (got it last Friday), but more like an I'm constantly aware that I have muscles thing than any actual pain. Makes me worry that the second will be more painful, but for sure as all loving hell doesn't scare me off of getting it.

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.
No arm pains but I've been pretty drunk since my shot.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Phizer gang here, got the booster 15 days ago, didn’t really have any adverse effects beyond the sore arm.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

General Dog posted:

Phizer gang here, got the booster 15 days ago, didn’t really have any adverse effects beyond the sore arm.

Of course you of all people have gotten a vaccine

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!
Moderna 1 of 2 gang

ZuluDashOne
May 1, 2020

#NeverForget

Go Wings!

:911:
Is this how the chat thread ends? It splinters into Moderna, Pfizer, J&J sponsored threads?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

i got pfized

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Alaois posted:

i got pfized

:same:

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

ZuluDashOne posted:

Is this how the chat thread ends? It splinters into Moderna, Pfizer, J&J sponsored threads?

My family has split along Walmart and Dollar General lines

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

ZuluDashOne posted:

I mean if you're otherwise healthy J&J seems like the win here to me. One and done you know? Sure you might still get it, but probably not badly?

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Where's the Pfizer gang tag? This should be done by now!

Only first shot for me but my arm was a little sore. On the sheet they gave me they said to exercise it if it feels sore and I had a workout with my trainer that evening so maybe that helped. It was a little sore the next day and nothing after that.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

When Wonder Woman uses her lasso, do people disclose what they believe true, or do they tap into some sort of objective truth? She lassos a guy in new Justice League and he says he’s part of a reactionary terrorist group, but not many reactionaries would not really identify themselves as that specifically.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

got the first shot of pfizer 2 weeks ago

it ended up alright

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

I'm badly immunocompromised (thanks, prednisone and cyclophosphamide), so I'm terrified basically every time I leave my apartment. When I make runs to the grocery store or to Walgreens, I'm fully masked up, and I wear gloves, and I try to touch as few surfaces as possible. Yet I still have absolutely no idea when the hell I'll be eligible for the vaccine; UW Health keeps saying they'll notify me through MyChart, but they also keep saying they have like four times the demand than they do actual vaccine doses on hand. :smith:

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

Neil Armbong posted:

Pfizer supremacy

:respek:

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

General Dog posted:

When Wonder Woman uses her lasso, do people disclose what they believe true, or do they tap into some sort of objective truth? She lassos a guy in new Justice League and he says he’s part of a reactionary terrorist group, but not many reactionaries would not really identify themselves as that specifically.

Originally, way back in the BDSM WW days, it compelled obedience. So they'd tell her what she wants to hear.

Then someone would get tied up and spanked.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

https://twitter.com/allahliker/status/1372647035954995201

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
How the gently caress have all of you gotten shots???

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Just proof that everyone in this thread is old as gently caress

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Hot Diggity! posted:

Odessa and Midland did several mass drive-through vaccinations that were open to everyone.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Suddenly that discussion we had about Matlock weeks back makes so much more sense.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

General Dog posted:

I am like 30 seconds behind you, why is a baby yelling every time she does something while trying to disarm that bomb

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
A good chunk of us work in healthcare, the rest are good chunks.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

Hot Diggity! posted:

A) The Midwest and South seems to be ahead of the West Coast on vaccine distribution.
B) obesity is a preexisting condition.

I'm not eligible yet. :saddowns:

Grandmas Cookies
Mar 6, 2021

by Athanatos
Def, heard of people getting sore arm from the first shot.

It’s the second shot that fucks you up.

Goonspeed!

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
I live in a rural area with lots of China Virus people around so we apparently have lots of extras to give out. I signed up for the overflow list and got the call a week later.

ZuluDashOne
May 1, 2020

#NeverForget

Go Wings!

:911:
Tbh I'm still little surprised I got the call up for the vaccine so quick after the county emailed me saying I was elligible to sing up and get in line.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Steppenwolf has a piece of chain mail that looks like a big ‘ol dick. It’s a good look for him

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

Hot Diggity! posted:

Public contact job (even if there's currently no public contact)

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
Man, Snyder cut is so loving ridiculous. Vic's TD should have been called back because his WR threw an illegal block in the back I sure hope someone gets fired over this.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
I want the shot so bad but I don't qualify yet

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Hot Diggity! posted:

We're all VIPs. Aren't you?

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

D-LINK posted:

Same. Soon. Couple weeks.

I for one appreciate the chuds being intellectually consistent for a change and giving up their place in line.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
We have a bunch of insurance nerds in here right? I'm currently shopping for homeowners' policies, anything I should be watching for in particular?

D-LINK posted:

Same. My parents, my wife, and a few of my better friends here have all gotten at least one shot and I couldn't tell you when I'm going to be eligible.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Hot Diggity! posted:

I work in long term care :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

BlindSite posted:

Ey fellas is mild but noticeable testicular pain normal when you have the flu? Should I be worried? It's not debilitating but I know the lads are there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slobhI2HXhA