Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FluffieDuckie

cruft posted:

I look at it this way: this dog was living probably in a trash heap on the edge of Juárez. She is *tiny*: 8.5 pounds. She was probably not getting much to eat, had to fend of much larger dogs, and her inability to regulate heat well meant she was shivering most nights.

When the rescue picked her up, every subsequent move was an improvement for her. She got immunized, sterilized, fed, brought indoors. Then she moved again, caught ringworm on the way, but now she gets to live out the rest of her days in someone's lap, with an all-you-can-eat buffet, and her own carpeted dog perch from which she can yell at kids to get off her lawn.

The only real bummer about it is that we thought we were getting a healthy puppy, so her adoption fee was way more than it should have been, and she's going to cost a whole lot more per year than we figured.

You’re good people cruft.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous

so the other night it was warm and raining so i cracked a window to get that nice rainsound and rainsmell. and kira was curious so i moved stuff on the windowsill and put her up there to check it out

which may have been a mistake, because the next day...

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

xcheopis

biosterous posted:

so the other night it was warm and raining so i cracked a window to get that nice rainsound and rainsmell. and kira was curious so i moved stuff on the windowsill and put her up there to check it out

Cats.

xcheopis

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3201527&pagenumber=6820&perpage=40

A YOS catte roll call started on this page and it has been glorious.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

How absolute DARE I take his photo without providing chicken first. Chicken FIRST, THEN PHOTO.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Meanwhile look at this rear end in a top hat.

xcheopis

Teddy Thunders posted:

How absolute DARE I take his photo without providing chicken first. Chicken FIRST, THEN PHOTO.

You are cruel!

Teddy Thunders posted:

Wrong end.

Fifteen years taking prescriptions
Now a shrink like, "I dunno, maybe get a kitten"

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

xcheopis posted:

You are cruel!

Wrong end.

I'm the worst fairy dogmother. And I assure you, that cat is 100% rear end in a top hat. She knocked 32oz of cold brew coffee into my lap right after that.

xcheopis

Teddy Thunders posted:

I'm the worst fairy dogmother. And I assure you, that cat is 100% rear end in a top hat. She knocked 32oz of cold brew coffee into my lap right after that.

Cat wants attention!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Cat wanted an entire chicken thigh. She cannot has. Goose, Darcy and Sam all for chicken, bones removed, after breakfast though.

Darcy is getting groomed Monday, though. Pray for us, he will be a holy terror corgi after that.

Ass-penny

biosterous posted:

Are they climbing or falling? Either way I suppose is extremely cat like.

Teddy your corgi and cat are both prescious!

Danger is a nervous ball of energy but she paused pause on my lap without pushing her hooksocks into me long enough to get this image

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Here's a Goose:

She was too busy getting pets for glamour shots. They're my boyfriend's children. They eat better than we do, by far, and have more comfortable beds. It's nearly embarrassing, I love it.

Ass-penny

A beautiful goose and catte butte.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Not my dogs but look!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuhrHclfW8o

Ass-penny

Lmao those were cute doggos.

FluffieDuckie

I’ve seen this like 8 times and I still love every minute of it.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

today is vaccination day. Bosco has been to this vet before and he knows what's coming. Poor little feller is shivering like crazy :(

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Gramps

Teddy Thunders posted:

Teddy Thunders posted:

Teddy Thunders posted:

Here's a Goose:

She was too busy getting pets for glamour shots. They're my boyfriend's children. They eat better than we do, by far, and have more comfortable beds. It's nearly embarrassing, I love it.

If I am ever in your city I'm going to invite myself over to your house to roll on the floor with your pets you've been warned

biosterous

rear end-penny posted:

she jumped up and clung with her front paws, looked around to see if there was a good way up, decided not (this time) and i grabbed this pic while she was dismounting

gallery of sigs

he/him

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

FluffieDuckie posted:

I’ve seen this like 8 times and I still love every minute of it.

They are the best Goldens ever. I just love em.

prepuce repurposed posted:

today is vaccination day. Bosco has been to this vet before and he knows what's coming. Poor little feller is shivering like crazy :(

Goonspeed little dude, you are still the most handsome devil out there.

Gramps posted:

If I am ever in your city I'm going to invite myself over to your house to roll on the floor with your pets you've been warned

Please do, Goose will show you her Special Sock and Darcy will sing you the song of his ancestral village, especially if you have food like, anywhere near you. Also we have popsicles because I accidentally bought 200 at Costco.

GATOS Y VATOS

rear end-penny posted:

Teddy your corgi and cat are both prescious!

Danger is a nervous ball of energy but she paused pause on my lap without pushing her hooksocks into me long enough to get this image

That is a pro as hell cat name.

It reminds me of one of my favorite PopTePiPiKu strips (which I renamed "Life With Rokit" when I saved it)

1: "Aww. What are you playing with, kitty?"
2: "Wait! Isn't that a twin blade!?"
3: "DANGERDANGERDANGERDANGER!!"
4: "DANGERDANGERDANGERDANGER!!!"

biosterous

did you know: sometimes Kira is asleep, and she's cute

gallery of sigs

he/him

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??
Argh....argh. neighbors kid got squeamish dropped one of our pigs, Lee, on the floor.

One tooth is out, one is loose. Been given painkillers by vet and told to make to make her food finer and watch the weight.

Anyone know what her chances are?

GATOS Y VATOS

https://twitter.com/Kaiju_Sommelier/status/1372203635631788035?s=20

xcheopis

biosterous posted:

did you know: sometimes Kira is asleep, and she's cute

She is perfect.

RickRogers posted:

Argh....argh. neighbors kid got squeamish dropped one of our pigs, Lee, on the floor.

One tooth is out, one is loose. Been given painkillers by vet and told to make to make her food finer and watch the weight.

Anyone know what her chances are?
Sorry, I don't. Poor little fluffpig! Does the vet think Lee's injuries are potentially life-threatening?

Happy birthday, Rokit! Geez, it's been six years already?

RickRogers

xcheopis posted:

Sorry, I don't. Poor little fluffpig! Does the vet think Lee's injuries are potentially life-threatening?

Just if she can no longer eat and drops below a certain weight and then.....

I was getting really attached to them as well; gonna give my best for Lee.

quote:

Happy birthday, Rokit!

Ass-penny

Hbd rokit

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me

Also, baby geckosssssssssssssss

GATOS Y VATOS

https://twitter.com/Kaiju_Sommelier/status/1372404279105921025?s=20

Stoner Sloth

Achtane posted:

must be the season, i got a bunch of tiny baby geckos outside my house!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Areola Grande

bianca, Cheryl, miranda, wesley, batrick, jenjamin, poot, David, Vanessa, boob and slick Steve

Ass-penny

bianca, Cheryl, miranda, wesley, batrick, jenjamin, poot, David, Vanessa, boob and slick Steve

GAG alt account spotted.

xcheopis

RickRogers posted:

Just if she can no longer eat and drops below a certain weight and then.....

I was getting really attached to them as well; gonna give my best for Lee.

Can you sneak more pictures of fuzz-pig for us?

Achtane posted:

Babies!

Rokit eat the ice cream

I am a Friend Of Earthworms, even thought they are destroying some wooded areas.
Another plug for Amy Stewart's The Earth Moved, which is very informative and also I learned that Darwin was a big fan of the wrigglers.

RickRogers

xcheopis posted:

Can you sneak more pictures of fuzz-pig for us?

I shall try when I am finally free of work this week; they require much patience and wrastlin'.
I have been informed by the most significant other that she has now lost both top incisors but is doing really well by eating plenty of shredded carrots and hay with the remaining side teeth.

Dang Geckos look so chill and floaty in that photo

xcheopis

RickRogers posted:

I shall try when I am finally free of work this week; they require much patience and wrastlin'.
I have been informed by the most significant other that she has now lost both top incisors but is doing really well by eating plenty of shredded carrots and hay with the remaining side teeth.

Dang Geckos look so chill and floaty in that photo

Aw, little fuzzy! I had no idea their teeth broke so easily.

Goons Are Gifts

rear end-penny posted:

GAG alt account spotted.

sorry posting here now

Areola Grande

Bosco ain't got no clothes no mo

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Areola Grande