Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/saeedtaji/status/1372949606204649483

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
idk seems like standard network bullshit, what’s egregious about that

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

like what else do you need to know

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

50 million libs will tune in every week to feel good about how islamophobic they aren't

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

i couldn't even finish that clip. milk and tortilla chips TV

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
i never liked ace ventura even as a kid, not because i was somehow woke but just because it's one-note gross-out humor that seemed pretty stupid even then. and i'm not going to say that entertainment doesn't influence culture because of course it does. but lol at laying the bigotry of an entire generation at the feet of two movies like everything was just peachy-keen and innocent otherwise

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
Age of Samurai on netflix is a really good documentary about nobunaga if anyone is looking for that sort of thing

I'm watching it now because everyone knows I love samurai poo poo, but it'd be really good to have on in the background while you make dinner or do chores or whatever

SmokaDustbowl fucked around with this message at 01:06 on Mar 21, 2021

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
it's like a history channel show back when they did poo poo besides swamp people bigfoot fuckers or whatever TV does now

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

chuck lorre should be put in prison

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

i just see a white screaming box of static here

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
the crawling out the butt is in the second ace ventura movie not the first transphobic one just watch the second one

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
anyway watched conan the barbarian (arnold version) and it’s so loving earnest i love it

lotta 80s titties but somehow not as brutally egregious as some films?

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
also valeria being like gently caress this accent poo poo i’m from ohio or whatever rules.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

bump_fn posted:

anyway watched conan the barbarian (arnold version) and it’s so loving earnest i love it

lotta 80s titties but somehow not as brutally egregious as some films?

it's rad when conan is hanging out with his mongolian homeboy

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

no, you're not allowed to watch conan anymore because it's about an aryan superman physically dominating the weird dark-skinned people of the east. if you try to simultaneously believe that fascism is bad and that it's a fun movie your brain will short circuit and you will become a nazi.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

SmokaDustbowl posted:

it's rad when conan is hanging out with his mongolian homeboy

i like when they’re high as poo poo wandering the big city and he punches a camel and they’re like “gently caress it lets scram”

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

the best scene is where he prays to crom and ends it with "... and if you do not answer my prayer, then to hell with you!"

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
i like that his fear is that crom will laugh at him in the afterlife

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Truman Peyote posted:

no, you're not allowed to watch conan anymore because it's about an aryan superman physically dominating the weird dark-skinned people of the east. if you try to simultaneously believe that fascism is bad and that it's a fun movie your brain will short circuit and you will become a nazi.

way ahead of you bud

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

bump_fn posted:

i like when they’re high as poo poo wandering the big city and he punches a camel and they’re like “gently caress it lets scram”

same but when he punches the horse

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

i first watched that movie in college. i woke up in the middle of the night and wandered down to the drinking fountain. a buddy of mine poked his head out of his room and said "i had a hunch that was you, wanna drink a bottle of vodka and watch conan the barbarian" and of course i did

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

https://twitter.com/RadishHarmers/status/1373429270274572289

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

rjmccall posted:

. but lol at laying the bigotry of an entire generation at the feet of two movies like everything was just peachy-keen and innocent otherwise
Okay horsefucker no one's actually saying that and I need you to explain that poo poo to anyone like I need a second dick

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
As a kid I hated the ace ventura movies, a fact which I attribute to my precocious sensitivity to bigotry in all forms

shoeberto
Jun 13, 2020

which way to the MACHINES?

*sniff* Ok look. We're gonna remake Perfect Strangers, right? *sniff* But we gotta make it modern! *sniff sniff* So we're gonna make it about a soldier and his Afghan intepreter. And we're gonna deal with poo poo like war and combat and PTSD and bigotry. But like, don't worry bro, it's still gonna be three cameras, laugh track, the works! *does a massive rail of coke* bro it's gonna be LIT

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

Fatty Crabcakes posted:

Okay horsefucker no one's actually saying that and I need you to explain that poo poo to anyone like I need a second dick

lmao

i hate most of jim carrey's stuff. i don't begrudge the experience to anyone but i just don't tend to go for that sort of humour. truman show and eternal sunshine were enjoyable but it's been years since i've seen them so i don't know if they're actually terrible or not anymore.

anyway jim carrey's a loving dumbass anyway so who cares

yes this is a few years old, i don't care, he and his dumb ex have done incalculable harm to the public health

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

has anyone watched that new roku series, cypher? it's available for free on roku.com, or roku devices.

it's loving terrible. the camera work is actually decent, but the plot makes no sense and the acting is pretty bad

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
Cable Guy is his best movie

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe

Fatty Crabcakes posted:

:yikes:

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

:byewhore:

Mad Wack
Mar 27, 2008

"The faster you use your cooldowns, the faster you can use them again"
i liked the rhino rear end clip, and i showed it to my wife and she laughed

thanks

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
holy heck Death To Smoochy was great. I can totally see how it failed at the box office though. that's a hard one to market right

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

shoeberto posted:

*sniff* Ok look. We're gonna remake Perfect Strangers, right? *sniff* But we gotta make it modern! *sniff sniff* So we're gonna make it about a soldier and his Afghan intepreter. And we're gonna deal with poo poo like war and combat and PTSD and bigotry. But like, don't worry bro, it's still gonna be three cameras, laugh track, the works! *does a massive rail of coke* bro it's gonna be LIT

I hope one of the skits is Al accidentally gets involved in an FBI plot to indict innocent muslims when he goes to mosque to pray. The episode ends with them laughing at the FBI office getting him released.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Fatty Crabcakes posted:

ooh look at mister One Dick Is Enough For Anyone over here

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

Please, Mr. One Dick Is Enough for Anyone was my dad.

Call me Fatricia

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i wonder if as medical advances progress people will request second dicks, elevenses, etc

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Well they already have phallus-preserving vaginoplasty so you can already double up genitalia-wise

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

this is going to sound like a joke or some weird flex but i would genuinely get my dick size reduced

poo poo's like 7 inches erect and that is not my style man
probably make it less girthy too

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
i know echi's away for a bit, but you don't have to fill his shoes