Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What would trump have done if he were still prez
This poll is closed.
bombed the boat 10 10.53%
told the beautiful boaters to ram the boat 45 47.37%
https://i.imgur.com/BvIBJji.jpg 40 42.11%
Total: 95 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

well,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Gracias Chef Boyardeez Nuts. :)

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

hilarious that the biggest lesson republicans learned from trub is that all the creeps like this guy and roy moore can try to use the same antimattering shield of just not giving a poo poo or having any sense of shame

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

lmao cawthorn

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Red Baron posted:

strong, and real, and my real friend

A New Dad
Nov 10, 2012

I SHOULD FUCK OFF BACK TO C-SPAM

yassss slay hokage

thalweg
Aug 26, 2019

i'm the garlic leggings

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Glumwheels posted:

We're going to have a video game streamer as president in my lifetime, someone like that rear end in a top hat N1nja, aren't we

and now a message from the president of the united states of america:

sup sup my peeps *airhorns* can we get an f in the chat for all the victims of the most recent tragedy? all subs in the next 5 mins get a free mini us flag

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
status report: three hours after second shot and I definitely don’t feel right. I feel dizzy and kind of “out of it”. I took two Advil as soon as I got home as a preemptive measure. I think I’m i for a long night.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

PyPy posted:

status report: three hours after second shot and I definitely don’t feel right. I feel dizzy and kind of “out of it”. I took two Advil as soon as I got home as a preemptive measure. I think I’m i for a long night.

thought you weren’t supposed to take anything (since it could affect/minimize antibody creation and poo poo?).

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Mayor Dave posted:

im going to become the joker

you the joker baby

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

wait bitchell is still alive?

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Hairy Marionette posted:

You may not like it, but this is what peak president looks like.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

ArmZ posted:

wait bitchell is still alive?

Turns out dying was a grift, who knew

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

PyPy posted:

calling dibs on your posts

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

“Blood coming out of his wherever.”

:smugdon:

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

UFOTacoMan posted:

“Blood coming out of his wherever.”

:smugdon:

u ever had a bloody mushroom

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 17 hours!
LOL if that chud killed a cop and got go take a ride to burger king

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

steve scalise said he wanted a blood shroom

be careful what u wish for

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Adopt don't shop

https://twitter.com/JoseCanseco/status/1372066766206070784

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
Neat

https://twitter.com/RawsAlerts/status/1374139629406978051?s=19

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Bearjew posted:

hey mr. peepee man, it's peepee o'clock

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

america's back to normal

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
infrastructure week just isn't the same :(

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Red Baron posted:

still flying high off my brownie this morning, cooking a steak now. time to trump
:rip:

Rah! posted:

traemg

traemg

titty_baby_ posted:

I bought an 8th of shrooms and ive just been having little bites stems because I don't want to trip I just want my body to feel a bit better. I ate a whole stem at once on Saturday and got that sort of itchy coming up feeling and it wasn't pleasant in my current state

Somebody for the love of god sell me some mushrooms I've been out for over 2 years now and have a buddy going through a Time rn that they'd really benefit from the anxiety and lowgrade depression that psilocybin can work with. sorry u had a bad time titty baby but I'm glad u have access to another try when u need or decide 2

trump

thalweg posted:

i'm the garlic leggings

turn on yr monitor ???

PyPy posted:

congrats on the juice my 2nd shot is in two weeks and it's starting to feel like that's soon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APrpB-i4d_E

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Ruzihm posted:

nothing can be done about this says only country where this regularly happens

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

thought you weren’t supposed to take anything (since it could affect/minimize antibody creation and poo poo?).

no one told me this.... don’t gently caress with me lol

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

ram dass in hell posted:

:rip:

traemg

Somebody for the love of god sell me some mushrooms I've been out for over 2 years now and have a buddy going through a Time rn that they'd really benefit from the anxiety and lowgrade depression that psilocybin can work with. sorry u had a bad time titty baby but I'm glad u have access to another try when u need or decide 2

trump

turn on yr monitor ???

congrats on the juice my 2nd shot is in two weeks and it's starting to feel like that's soon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APrpB-i4d_E

Have y ever looked into growing? Its not hard from what I've read nd u can legally buy the spores

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
TRUMP
https://i.imgur.com/9tWi3Q2.mp4

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
I just ate a big dinner and I’m getting ready to hibernate like a bear to ride it out

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

what is piss?

baby don't soak me, don't soak me

no more

What is piss?

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

That tweet about Fiddler on the Roof led me to this song and my world is complete.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DUj_Jrq1hs

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

PyPy posted:

no one told me this.... don’t gently caress with me lol

listen I post here so you can safely ignore me (but probably should look into it too)

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Asproigerosis posted:

I don't care what anyone says Freak on a Leash has stood the test of time and absolutely belongs in the Hall of bangers.

I can agree with this but that still does not make it "good".

May 11, 2007

Contains Carbon Monoxide

titty_baby_ posted:

Have y ever looked into growing? Its not hard from what I've read nd u can legally buy the spores

it's shockingly easy and a lot quicker than growing weed. You can buy shrooms from all the weed-grey-market vendors as well

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
my ears are very hot right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Plinkey posted:

anyone know where i can get one of these?