Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
Unforeseeable bullshit pisses me off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

https://twitter.com/TheyCallMeDSP/status/1369776843755188225

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

its a real shame that twitter is the only way to share videos

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Trump energy

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

hell when hes right hes right

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

UPDATE: after two months of grinding in the sewers in Yakuza 7 to get all characters to max level and try the Final Millennium Tower, he got oneshot on floor 2

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

UPDATE: after two months of grinding in the sewers in Yakuza 7 to get all characters to max level and try the Final Millennium Tower, he got oneshot on floor 2

lmfao

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Lumpy the Cook posted:

wait, final? not true final? lmao

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I watched him grinding for 5 mins and i like how he just spends 30 seconds going up and down the menus every time only to choose the wrong attacks and get angry

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
It's extra funny because he has about 200 hours in the game, about 40 of them being doing the exact same sewer dungeon over and over again.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Still haven't figured out if he's really like this or if he is some sort of Andy Kaufman-esque genius character actor

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

father of three with an extra large butt
He’s polish

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i tuned into phil for the first in a wekk and like 30 seconds in did the thing where he leans into his mic and snorts and said ah stupid allergies giving me post nasal dip. like a warm blanket folks

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

i tuned into phil for the first in a wekk and like 30 seconds in did the thing where he leans into his mic and snorts and said ah stupid allergies giving me post nasal dip. like a warm blanket folks

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

had a dream I helped Phil move.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

SuppressdPuberty93 posted:

had a dream I helped Phil move.

I had a dream when I fell asleep to Jackson Parodi of Zeldathon game’s oblivion play through stream that I asked him for his save file and I started streaming my play through of his own file and he came to my house and talked poo poo about my streaming set up. Then took a poo poo in my toilet and said he would hang out with me since he was moving down the street and I seemed chill. But I could tell he was just taking the piss. But still.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Wormskull posted:

I had a dream when I fell asleep to Jackson Parodi of Zeldathon game’s oblivion play through stream that I asked him for his save file and I started streaming my play through of his own file and he came to my house and talked poo poo about my streaming set up. Then took a poo poo in my toilet and said he would hang out with me since he was moving down the street and I seemed chill. But I could tell he was just taking the piss. But still.

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

lmao

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Phils been beasting! Going ham!

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheyCallMeDSP/status/1374247207377899521

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Phil is trying his hardest to transition from a video game live streamer into one of those "daily news roundup" YouTube shows. He's discussed this multiple times and if you've watched his stream lately he's been getting way more into discussing politics and current events and every second spent actually playing a game is misery to him.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

To be fair the viewers broight it on themselves by voting for BORING rpgs like fire emblem and divinity 2. And now phil is punishing everyone by complaining about having ti play divinity 2 for like 9 months before playing and then going uhhh. What do I do. This is stupid. This doesnt make any sense. Uhh huhuh. This is so silly. While hovering over a tool tip that says press triangle to choose an attack target.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Despite having the title of "viewers choice" those games weren't actually picked by viewers, but rather detractors. The only people insane enough to register an account for Phil's custom forums software in order to vote for which game he plays next.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

American McGay posted:

Phil is trying his hardest to transition from a video game live streamer into one of those "daily news roundup" YouTube shows. He's discussed this multiple times and if you've watched his stream lately he's been getting way more into discussing politics and current events and every second spent actually playing a game is misery to him.

hes the only source i trust

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

you ever heard of a place called wuhan china -- darksydephil, 12/17/2020

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol again

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

American McGay posted:

Despite having the title of "viewers choice" those games weren't actually picked by viewers, but rather detractors. The only people insane enough to register an account for Phil's custom forums software in order to vote for which game he plays next.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Phil’s life and career is an incredible tragicomedy.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
agreed. its comedic to watch and listen to phil play games and have fun with all of us, his friends and subscribers, and tragic when he has to finally log off for the night

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i tuned in briefly to phil today right in time for the psa during the donation begging segment where he talks about being a verified paypal account to tip etc. BUT he's added a twist now and suggests adding a safe word or phrase that only phil and the donator knowlike his sream is an s&m sex dungeon, since trolls and detractors will use the usernames of regular donators but say ruDe stuff about phil and his son jasper the cat.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i tuned in briefly to phil today right in time for the psa during the donation begging segment where he talks about being a verified paypal account to tip etc. BUT he's added a twist now and suggests adding a safe word or phrase that only phil and the donator knowlike his sream is an s&m sex dungeon, since trolls and detractors will use the usernames of regular donators but say ruDe stuff about phil and his son jasper the cat.

the trolls need to get a life!

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Someone just tipped him $200 to wear a hat and he said nah, it's too hot for that. Thanks for the money though. lol

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Someone just tipped him $200 to wear a hat and he said nah, it's too hot for that. Thanks for the money though. lol

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Lumpy the Cook posted:

lmfao