Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Please don't post about F2 in the Carlos Sainz thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

The Taxman posted:

I don't like Ticktum at all but this wasn't his fault and he didn't whine as much as earlier

Why did I quote you, I agree

It was entirely his fault lmao he drove perpendicular to the track expecting other drivers to predict his insanely poo poo driving

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
bin oto was right in sacking vettel

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Ocon needs to be removed to bring in Zhou.

Uppa
Nov 23, 2002

As this is only my fourth year following F1, I’ve never experienced anything but total Mercedes domination. I’m looking forward to a season where the podium might be a little less predictable.

Feel so bad for Checo, the #2 Red Bull curse continues.

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

net work error posted:

Ocon needs to be removed to bring in Zhou.

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
Bottas: 28.493 --- 38.642 --- 22.451 --- 1:29.586 --- 313

Leclerc: 28.419 --- 38.598 --- 22.642 --- 1:29.678 --- 312

bottas is so poo poo

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Uppa posted:

As this is only my fourth year following F1, I’ve never experienced anything but total Mercedes domination.

If you experienced the Red Bull domination you'd understand why them fastest is A Bad Thing

Uppa
Nov 23, 2002

NtotheTC posted:

If you experienced the Red Bull domination you'd understand why them fastest is A Bad Thing

Honestly I don’t care right now, although I’m sure both Max and Horner will be insufferable. For this year, anyone but Mercedes and I’m happy.

With the major rules changes next year, it’ll be a whole new ballgame anyway.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Uppa posted:

Honestly I don’t care right now, although I’m sure both Max and Horner will be insufferable. For this year, anyone but Mercedes and I’m happy.

With the major rules changes next year, it’ll be a whole new ballgame anyway.

Yeah someone like McLaren will rattle off a bunch of titles in a row and we will just have this same conversation again in four years.

Uppa
Nov 23, 2002

boop the snoot posted:

Yeah someone like McLaren will rattle off a bunch of titles in a row and we will just have this same conversation again in four years.

It could be worse than Lando Norris, 4x WDC.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Uppa posted:

It could be worse than Lando Norris, 4x WDC.

I think you mean Lewis Hamilton, 12x WDC.

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
Piastri seems decent, Zhou got robbed there by safety cars

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

gently caress off Ticktum

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal
Is Daruvala just waiting for a seat to open? I’m sure with the patronage model, he has a ton of sponsors lined up back in Mumbai.

Immolat1on
Sep 9, 2005
How does F2 work again? They have quali Friday, Sprint race Saturday, and top 10 reverse grid feature race Sunday?

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/625517887016271903/825308895005638696/118488982_377334583259646_7711486638277332163_n.mp4

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

this is the content i crave, thank you

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari

this is better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NXndpolh-s

Dictator.
May 13, 2007

#Blessed

Immolat1on posted:

How does F2 work again? They have quali Friday, Sprint race Saturday, and top 10 reverse grid feature race Sunday?

I thought a regular race and then the sprint race is in reverse order

Edit: I got it mixed up too

https://www.fiaformula2.com/About/DyImndAsBNFcqYOOm4yWS/the-regulations-f2

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

This is violence

Ban both of these idiots

Rhopunzel
Jan 6, 2006

Stroll together, win together
vettel is poo poo

perez is poo poo

lance stroll driver of the day

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

no

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

I legit wish we had an IK who could drop a sixer on you for this

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

Dictator. posted:

I thought a regular race and then the sprint race is in reverse order

Edit: I got it mixed up too

https://www.fiaformula2.com/About/DyImndAsBNFcqYOOm4yWS/the-regulations-f2

They added a second sprint race and double reverse grids for this season, so it's not you that's mixed up if you just remembered last year

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES
Lance Stroll owns, just absolutely demolished his 4x WDC teammate. Wow seems I was right and you all were wrong.

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES
Also to whoever posted that loving 40 page essay on getting F1TV on their chrome cast or fire TV I literally just hit airplay on my M1 MacBook Pro and was able to seamlessly watch qualifying on my Apple TV 4K lmfao. Apple owns, get hosed computer toucher nerds.

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
2021 is gonna be the year of quid, I’m feelin’ it.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
I just loaded NOW TV on the PlayStation 4 tbh.

Dictator.
May 13, 2007

#Blessed

Tsaedje posted:

They added a second sprint race and double reverse grids for this season, so it's not you that's mixed up if you just remembered last year

Ah thanks for clarifying, I played f1 2020 and started in f2 and that’s how i remembered it

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"
Just thinking about how Aston fired Checo so they could hire Seb

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

the corona quid posted:

Lance Stroll owns, just absolutely demolished his 4x WDC teammate. Wow seems I was right and you all were wrong.

It's almost like vettel is a washed up fraud who is bad in any car that isn't the best on the grid

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

a pipe smoking dog posted:

Just thinking about how Aston fired Checo so they could hire Seb

they're both out of the job next year

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

your friend wicka posted:

Please don't post about F2 in the Carlos Sainz thread

You misspelled Smooth Carl

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari

Tsaedje posted:

It's almost like vettel is a washed up fraud who is bad in any car

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari
What if the gas man consistently finishes in the 5-8 range this season? Does red bull have to admit they're wrong and bring him back up again?

Uppa
Nov 23, 2002

The Big Jesus posted:

What if the gas man consistently finishes in the 5-8 range this season? Does red bull have to admit they're wrong and bring him back up again?

Admitting he was wrong doesn’t seem like one of Horner’s strengths.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

the boys at alpha tauri are probably gonna outdo vettel and occasionally stroll lol

FAUXTON fucked around with this message at 20:55 on Mar 27, 2021

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

FAUXTON posted:

the boys at alpha tauri are probably gonna outdo vettel and occasionally stroll lol

Same except Stroll will be outscored on the majority of weekends

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal
I bought a Moka Pot today, I will be seasoning a cast iron pan tomorrow.